• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite Animals?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Dolphins, particularly the common bottlenose. I'm inclined to see them as convergently evolved people.
We are obviously the most intelligent species on the planet but I love the notion that we're not the only one.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my fave animals are elephant, owls, dogs, tigers and lions

i don't hate any animal xD

Years
I love rabbits a lot, they are super-adorable!

Also, any animal that's black-and-white colored, like skunks, pandas, penguins, zebras, you know it!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dogs, pandas, rabbits, certain birds, hamsters, polar bears (especially baby ones!) and tigers. Maybe add in wolves for good measure. I love all animals in general. :3

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Well, as you can tell from my username... Foxes. Desert foxes, Arctic foxes, forest foxes, even Fennecs and coyotes.

This is why Vulpix and Zoroark are two of my fave Pokemon. :D

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Spoiler:

Owls. Definitely owls. Especially white, snowy owls like Hedwig. I just think they're really adorable and soft and wahhhhh.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
The Emperor Penguin is a pretty amazing animal. And their babies are so cute!

baby+penguins+1.jpg

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I, quite obviously, happen to like kangaroos. Eastern grey kangaroos are my favourite animals of all time. They're silly, they're adorable, and they have an air of coolness over them, all at once. You just want to hug them, but you know their kicks could knock you out. They're everything at once, and that makes them awesome. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is about eastern greys in specific that I love. It could just be the little smokey black tips they have on their large oblong ears and their tails and paws and feet. It could be their wooly grey fur. It could be their cute, roundish brown eyes that give them such expressive faces. And for kangaroos in general, they have awesome long bulky tails, and long feet with those large nails. They hop around so freely. The sounds they make are just too endearing not to melt your heart. Especially the mother-joey communication.

I value eastern greys immensely. You can bet that seeing one in real life is very high up my list of things I want to do in my life before I die. If even possible, to get as close as possible to them, and even have the lightest touch of a creature that has awed me since I was a child and which I only want to know more about.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I love all types of reptiles, specifically bearded dragons. I'm hoping to own one myself one day. :3

bearded-dragon.jpg

So cute. <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Cats: I really like cats alot, great pets, cute, cuddly and can be pretty.
Turtles: I dont know why really but I have an obsession with turtles, they are just awesome.
Tigers: They're kind of ferocious and scary but they look cool.
Dolphins: It's said they are pretty intelligent and I think they're interesting and cute.
Wolves: They seriously are cool looking

Years
Velociraptor. I dont even care if they are extinct. They were brilliant, agile, fast, lethal, stealthy, pack hunters, and they were problem solvers.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I love animals in general, it's hard picking out a favourite honestly. Although if I had to choose I'd definitely say the deafening lion. Their title as 'King of the Beasts' is badass and not to mention I guess part of my love for lions comes from fictional characters like Aslan and Simba. They also have a mighty roar and in general are skilled hunters, but overall I love lions.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like dogs because I tend to get along with them easily. That, and I'm Year of the Dog on the Chinese zodiac.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I have two of them, one is a rabbit and second is the fennec fox. You can guess why, they're so cute!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I love all types of reptiles, specifically bearded dragons. I'm hoping to own one myself one day. :3

bearded-dragon.jpg

So cute. <3

I think we're going to be mighty good friends, brother. I have a bearded dragon. He's absolutely adorable. Nobody else likes him because his skin is coarse. But he closes his eyes when I pet him atop the head with my index finger and happily chomps on mill worms when I get 'em out for him.

Best. lizard. Uver.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Manatees are my spirit animals. I really like them.

My favourite animals are probably fish--almost any kind, I find all of them fascinating. I could watch aquariums for hours and hours. If I weren't such a lazy individual, I'd definitely own a tropical fish tank but they're too much work and upkeep for me and I just don't have enough drive to deal with one, no matter how neat they are. :( I don't actually know the name of my favourite fish, but I think clown fish are a close second to it. They're just so cute and small. ;~; They're like an inch long. ADORABLE. (And so pretty!)

I might also secretly like giraffes just because my brother has made me watch so many youtube videos, gotten me so many calendars/cards with giraffes, and has decided he is a giraffe (he is 19 as of a month ago :P). But you'll never hear me outright admit it.

Back