• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
With only 8 boxes for Pokemon, it seems kind of impossible to complete a national dex unless you do a bunch of trade backs or release some as you go. I'm assuming there's enough room to complete a regional dex?

Years
With only 8 boxes for Pokemon, it seems kind of impossible to complete a national dex unless you do a bunch of trade backs or release some as you go. I'm assuming there's enough room to complete a regional dex?

i assume this is gen V? You get a total of 24 boxes allowing you to store 720 pokemon. You get more as you fill 'em.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
If you have at least one Pokemon in each box, you get 16 the next time you check your PC. If you put at least one in each box again and check back later, you'll find that you have 24 of them, allowing for adequate storage of at least one of every single Pokemon > 3<

Nakala Pri

Since I have lots of free time, breeding Pokemon is really becoming an option. But which Pokemon is the most profitable? I've been wondering all day. xD

Thank you~!

tabor62

Years
Since I have lots of free time, breeding Pokemon is really becoming an option. But which Pokemon is the most profitable? I've been wondering all day. xD

Thank you~!

Hmm, from what I've seen lots of things pertaining to trade are "profitable". The more obvious valuables would have to be RNGed Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon, Event Pokemon, and IV bred Pokemon. While not as valuable, offering dex fillers is always appreciated by a lot of people and can also help you out with your own Pokedex.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Dream World Females are also worth breeding since some people collect those too. ^^

Reactions: EB

tabor62

Years
Dream World Females are also worth breeding since some people collect those too. ^^

While some people want them for use, generally people who collect Dream World Females (or DWFs) only want the ones that you get from the Dream World a.k.a. from Entralink in their Dream Balls.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Some people, especially other breeders, want the DW ability to then breed with and expand their shops. All depends on the person and what they're looking for.

Reactions: EB
Years
DW ability pokemon with cool egg moves. I find anything thats not obtainable in game are highly sought after. Usually starters from other gens

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
Hello all!I am a bit new to the PokeCommunity Forums and I'm looking for a little help completing my Black 2 Pokedex before Pokemon X and Y are released, mainly with the legendaries/event Pokemon.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Hi Austin, welcome to Pokecommunity!

The best way to fill up your Dex is using Quick Trade Thread or just opening your own Pokemon Shop. You can find shop rules in TC's subforum, good luck :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHE!

So they confirmed that the new Jirachi event in Japan is WiFi and is for all 5th Gen games. Guess who's going to be the first to RNG it on PC? :B

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
You will! Awesome, I'm glad we're getting a new Jirachi. I've been hoping for one for quite a while now... hopefully we'll get it in the US later.

Welcome Austin, I wish you lots of luck getting everything you desire!

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
Thanks for the welcome everyone! And to answer a question I saw earlier, I found through experience that Eevee and Zorua are fairly sought after. That's why I'm an Eevee breeder and have a few Zoruas in my PC.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
That sounds like a good plan! there are quite a few highly desirable Pokemon so breeding them might work well. Good look with your Pokedex :)

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
Thanks again! You can never go wrong breeding Eevee really. There's already so many evolutions for it, not to mention we're getting at least one more with this new generation because of the new Fairy Type. But, since Fairy is super effective to Dragon, who's to say we're not about to get our Dragon type eeveelution too? Just speculation. Just saying, the eeveelutions won't stop comming, and people could always use a hand getting one of them. And Zorua is just a great Dark type that evolves to a great and strong Dark type. If you're going to breed, look at your options, especially keep in mind what people look for and what is harder to obtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back