• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
HOLD UP! Didn't you read the rules of the battle? No TM moves allowed. o.O; Plus, I want more description. Just saying an attack doesn't show if it hit or not.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Can you have egg moves? "Salamence, use Dragon Dance." *Does a sacred, ancient dance with cool sound effects* Salamence's speed and attack become keener. "Rawr!" Salamence roars, becoming ready for battle. (The roar is not an attack)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
=/ That was another battle. -.- But in this one, you are not allowed to use and do:

1.) TM moves.
2.) Announce you killed your opp
~_^

You are allowed, however to use and do:

1.) Use two items. Your choice.
2.) Use anime-style battling.
3.) Use breeding attacks.

That's all, I guess. NOW GO BATTLE!
:17:

Pokedragonfire

Years
Two items like 2 potion and one hold item or two items including the one hold item?
And in the anime-style, the pokemon have like 5 or 6 different attacks instead of 4. Are we alowed that many or only 4?

Pokedragonfire

Years
"Salamence, use Double-Edge" Salamence rams right into Altaria, hurting it badly. Salamences intimidate also lowers Altaria's attack. Salamence recieves some damage from double-edge, but recovers most of it from its shell bell.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Yes. You can have held Items as well as non-held items. But keep it to two only.

*watches the battlers* ^-^ Sowweh for being strict. Now battle.

Pokedragonfire

Years
*Waiting 4 Tig* Its okay. It isn't too fair when the opponent kicks your butt from double weakness.

Pokedragonfire

Years
Dude, your dragon dance was kinda pointless then, and dragon claw can't be learned by Altaria without a TM. So you are still breaking the rules.

Pokedragonfire

Years
You gotta power up a turn...Don't you know anything about PKMN moves? Stats? No offense or anything. And remember, don't just say sky attack, describe it, maybe add in a sound effect, how it looks, etc.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I know Sky Attack needs powering up, so it's your turn b4 it comes into effect, and I don't watch the anim? anymore so I wouldn't know how to describe the moves and stuff...

Pokedragonfire

Years
I don't watch it either but at least say It charges up. Hey, no fair, you got two turns in one. Salamence, use Headbutt. Looks like Altaria might flinch after a powerful hit like that...

Back