• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

5924_377620905676901_1306683823_n.jpg
Vanille giggled as she noticed Adrian blush slightly as she kissed his cheek. He smiled at her before accepting her invitation to join her for breakfast. "great" she held her hands together smiling back at him. "I was hoping you would join me" she added turning away from him to look at her Pokemon. "you three ready?" she asked as Ranina jumped onto her shoulder.

Getting an affirmative answer from her Pokemon Vanille turned back to Adrian. "alright let's go" she said taking his hand as they began to walk towards the cafeteria. As they walked Vanille decided to look around at the school campus since it was covered in snow and icicles. With the sun shining it made it look even more beautiful out. Suddenly though she felt herself slip and fall closing her eyes as Ranina fell to the ground she braced herself for impact.

Rosalyn Rebecca Smith

Team
Spoiler:

971094_377616662343992_869325343_n.jpg

Rosalyn smiled to herself as she wiped her brow, forgetting she had paint on her hand and smearing paint on her forehead. "ugh dangit" she muttered before stepping back from her easel. When she had woken up once she had looked out her window she knew she had to paint the scenery. After bundling up in a warm coat over her pajamas not wanting to waste any time she had gone outside and started painting. "wonderful" she said to herself calling Belle over and having her use a weak air slash to dry the paint. Once that was done she packed her things back up and quickly went back to her warm dorm room with her things. Hanging her new painting on the wall before she went and showered quickly.

Fifteen minutes later she was leaving her dorm dressed in a pair of black boots, with tan pants, a pink blouse and a black coat. She also wore a tan hat, scarf and gloves to complete the outfit and to keep her warm as she headed for the cafeteria.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly watched the doors to the cafeteria, expecting Amy to come back. After a few minutes, she sighed and stood up. "I guess I should apologize for getting mad and jumping to conclusions..." She trailed off at the end and grabbed Haru's hand. "Let's go..." Holly frowned and walked after where Amy had run. Molly floated ahead of her and held the door open with Psychic. Holly smiled nervously and looked behind her, making sure that Haru was behind her.

It didn't take long to find Amy. She was still crying right by the cafeteria doors. Kayla was trying to comfort her. Holly walked up to them and hugged Amy silently. "How long have you been... you know?" Kayla asked softly. Amy sniffled. "A couple of months. Haven't you noticed how big I am? I would have told you guys sooner, but Holly was..." She trailed off at the end and sighed. Holly stopped hugging her and frowned. She heard tiny footsteps behind her and turned around, gasping when she saw the Growlithe from the other day. She picked him and and cried into his fur.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Nami Calder

"What do you think it's gonna be like?"

Nami looks down at Emil, Tucked inside of her Jacket, Who gives a similar look back up at her. Not much has happened since she boarded the boat to the Academy, She just sat down in one of the corners of the Deck, Watching the ocean. Being familiar with cold winters, The light snowfall Didnt bug either of them too much.

"If I'm Correct my parents took care of most of the Sign up stuff for me, I already have a key for my room so we should be able to head straight there, That sound nice?" She asks looking down to Emil, Who responds with a slight nod.

"I'd never have guessed That this boat would be running on Christmas. Maybe the captain doesn't celebrate it" Nami wonders to herself.

Coincidentally, The intercom sparks to life at that moment and the Captain's Voice rings though out the ship "We will be docking soon, Please be ready to Disembark as soon as possible. The Intercon the clicks off

Nami looks to her side to confirm her luggage was still there. Quite a few bags and cases stand next to her, Her parents making sure she had most of what she needed and what she didnt she could buy.

"Well, Looks like I'm ready, Let's go so we can be the first one's off the boat!" She says carefully standing up, Using her luggage for support. Thanks to the snow the dock was rather slippery.

After the boat shows down to a stop and some of the deckhands move the docking ramp into place, Nami slowly descends down, Even though the Ramp has rather good traction despite the snow, she's rather cautious, Especially considering shes pulling some luggage as well as Carrying a passenger with her.

"Alright, Lets go check out this room, I'm sure you want out of there" She says looking down at Emil. Emil shakes his head, Sinking down a bit in her Jacket. "I guess not" Nami says, Smiling a bit.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

"Oh, sorry, I'm such a doofus," Sammy half laughed, "How is Commodore? He went a bit haywire in the power plant didn't he? I hope he's alright. He nearly blew a hole in me, but he really helped scare off those Team Rocket goombah's too. I hope he doesn't keep, y'know, trying to blow up everything he thinks is blow-up-able. If you need any help with him just let me know, okay? But I get you'll probably be spending today with your folks."

She seemed to be cheering up, or at least making an effort to. She was keeping the damaged hoodie held tightly to her chest, clearly happy at its recovery and return to her. She was looking forward to battling Mark again more than ever now, not just out of a desire to prove she could beat him, but because she knew they would both enjoy it. Now that she accepted what couldn't be changed she would enjoy everything she could a lot more.

"I'll probably just keep training unless something else comes up, y'know? I figure most everyone else is too busy to battle and I don't wanna crash in on anyone elses family time. Might as well be productive if there's nothing else to do, right?"​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled "Heh, Comodore is a bit more tame now. I'd really love to test his abilities out in a battle myself... maybe I'll get that chance pretty soon. If he tried to blow anything else up I'll ask my dad whats up. He and Commodore are really close." Mark explained. He did have a little bit of his family in his team. Snype was Mark's Pokemon, Len was his mother's, and Commodore belonged to his father. He just started thinking about it that way just now... huh.

"Heh, yeah! I'll probably get back to training too once I take care of things. Right now I have some buisness to attend... but hey Sammy!" Mark called out. "Looking forward to our next battle! Be ready because I won't go easy on you!" Mark said with a wink. He was hoping for a hell of a fight between them. If Sammy was that dedicated to beat Mark, he wanted her to show it! Mark wouldn't be holding back next time.

"I'll see you later Sammy!" Mark said as he headed on out the doors to leave Sammy to her training. Mark had to focus on the important matter at hand. He needed answers from the Professor. And so, he began his march to the main office.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm

Shawn didn't need to run because the group didn't get that far. When he got there, Kayla was trying to comfort Amy. He was about to speak when Holly came up and hugged her, asking about how long Amy was pregnant. Apparently it was only a couple of months...Of course, he couldn't tell. After all, they hardly met and she wasn't showing that much to draw attention to it. Finally, the Growlithe from earlier approached the group and Holly picked it up.

Shawn stood a couple of feet away...this whole thing was surprising to him and wasn't sure how to react. He looked to Haru, who came with Holly. "Do you think we should give them some privacy?" he whispered, "I don't really know what to do here." He simply stood and suddenly remembered his manners as he smiled and nodded to Amy, "Congratulations to you, Amy. I know you'll be a good mom."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Mountains

The small pack had been wandering around the mountain area of Oak Island for a while. The mountain air was making Alice feel a great deal happier, and her head felt clearer, as if a huge weight had just been lifted off her. She was back to her usual, cheerful self that her parents would see every day. Grace was being held in the red-haired girl's arms, while Jello floated behind, glaring at her with jealousy and resentment. Grace, however, was paying no attention to him, instead looking around the environment restlessly, looking for something.

At first, all they could hear was Alice's steps, and the snowy ground making some crumbling sound. But as they got deeper into the mountain area, some cries could be heard from the distance. Alice's smile was replaced by a puzzled, yet curious look on her face and she started to walk where the cries were coming from. Grace chuckled to herself. Yes! Soon, Alice will get a new teammate! A new bodyguard! she thought, smiling, as Alice sped up to reach the source of the cries faster. Jello followed worriedly, but without saying a word.

The three of them reached a small clearing in the mountain zone. The trees were stopping the snow from falling to the ground, and a brown circle was before the girl's eyes. In the middle of the circle, a small, gray Pokémon was lying there, crying and struggling to get back on its feet. Around it there were many holes. Alice set Grace back on the ground and rushed over to the hurt Pokémon.

"Oh, my..." she said, "You look hurt...Let me-"

She was interrupted by that Pokémon's cry, which warned her to stay away. The red-haired girl was confused by the Pokémon's actions, but all of a sudden the earth around her rumbled and a brown Pokémon popped out near her and sent the small Aron flying a few steps away from Alice. The girl was lucky not to have been hit.

"Hey, you! What do you think you're doing, hurting that poor Pokémon?" she shouted, but the attacker paid no attention and dived back in the ground. The wild Aron growled at her, as if saying "Go, before it hurts you, before using Iron Defense and getting hit by another attack from the Diglett soon after that. It looked like it was about to lose and faint. And Alice was not going to let that happen.

"Jello, Psywave!"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Valorie had ever had a fondness for snow it was gone now. Alive as she was by some miracle, things weren't exactly looking good for her--Let's step back a few miles though. Valorie had left that rocket spy feeling rather disturbed. Perhaps next time she would think twice about being so vague about her orders... Ghost pokemon were frightening! Whatever had happened it had attracted unwanted attention however, namely that of another ghost. The floating blade had approached Valorie so disarmingly, slowly as if it were scared of her. It had a slightly odd design, but who would've guessed it was a ghost? Valorie hadn't, and that's why when it seemingly innocently offered its hilt to her as if knowing full well how dire her situation was she'd taken it.

Valorie remembered a searing pain running up her arm as the ornate blue cloth hanging off the pokemon's hilt raised and wrapped around her forearm rather tightly. Try as she might, she could no longer let go. For a moment, things became a blur and she felt as if she might pass out on the spot. Things spiraled quickly out of control before abruptly stopping. She was fallen, but the burning had stopped. For a moment she laid in the numbing snow, too exhausted to get up.

"Valorie, are you alright?! Speak to me..." Shu's ghostly voice pleaded, seemingly genuinely worried about her. Valorie was slightly confused by this rare show of passion, but in a good way! It pleased her, knowing he cared. She pushed herself back to her feet, noting the remaining presence of the blade pokemon. It seemed to be emitting a shrill noise as if trying to speak to her. Valorie still felt compelled to clench its hilt.

"I'm fine, just--" Valorie starts as she begins picking herself up.

"I used disable. It was trying to eat your life force." Shu explains in a matter-o-fact tone. Valorie shudders slightly at the idea. ...Honedge had just remained her why she really didn't like ghost pokemon. She decidedly did not explain this to Shu.

"Let go." Valorie demands irritably in the general direction of the honedge.

"I can't hold him back forever." Shu warns, and a subtle searing pain graces Valorie's arm like a throbbing ghost of what she'd felt before. Valorie tries to shake the pokemon off, but to no avail. It's grip was tight, almost cutting off circulation in her arm and she couldn't seem to unclench her fingers. The blade seemed to vibrate as if squirming in turn.

"...Sorry, it's a girl." Shu adds.

"...What?" Valorie asks, simultaneously baffled by the relevance of this statement and trying to pry the hilt out of her grasp by lifting a leg and pressing against it with her foot. This wasn't very effective.

"...No luck, huh? She says she wants something from you." Shu continues rather casually. Valorie frowns, not amused at being held hostage by a pokemon.

"Can't you just... -make- her get off?" Valorie asks.

Shu seems to hesitate for a moment as if he hadn't considered this until just now. He proceeds to focus, attempting to use night shade to attack the honedge. The blade pokemon reacts quickly and Valorie is yanked forward slightly as her arm raises and points at Shu involuntarily. The pokemon's shadow lunges out and slashes at Shu, taking him off-guard. The yamask emits a yelp and flees several feet.

"This is not... WORKING!" Shu yells in a strained tone as he is slashed at once again, this time blocking it with the move protect. An alarmed Valorie jerks her arm away, trying to yank the blade away from it's target. It was a losing battle, but it seemed to get the pokemon's attention.

"Stop!" Valorie commands, only for the blade to turn on her. She hesitates a long moment before swallowing. Well! "...What do you want?" she asks, rather nervous in tone. The blade emits several more shrill noises before its attention diverts. It then practically begins dragging Valorie off, though she quickly regains composure and follows at will.

"She said she wants you to follow, and be ready." Shu chimes in, less than thrilled after having been attacked. How vague!

The blade led the shivering girl until her legs cried for justice and her whining soon followed. Sensing a dangerous confrontation, Shu immediately popped his mask onto Valorie to push her body further. Luckily, they weren't far. They soon approached a cave, something Valorie might've appreciated if her life energy wasn't being threatened. A deep growl reverberated through the cave as they entered and Valorie suddenly became aware of them not being alone. She was led further in until the sound of a roar caused her and the blade pokemon to halt where they were.

"...I don't like this." Shu said through Valorie's body, her tone bearing a ghostly echo courtesy of his presence.

Through the darkness of the cave emerged a gigantic pokemon standing at roughly nine feet tall. Adrenaline shot through Valorie's body as she was silently taken back from sheer awe at what she was seeing. This was a pokemon she never thought she'd see in person... Tyrantrum. Her awe was replaced by fear as it quickly closed the distance between them in an aggressive manner.

It seemed they'd invaded it's home, and it was absolutely -not- friendly. Valorie stood frozen for a long moment, sword involuntarily raised in defiance.

"...She wants to know where your other pokemon are." Shu remarks grimly.

A moment of incredibly awkward silence follows.

"We don't... have any other pokemon." Shu proceeds to reluctantly explain.

The Tyrantrum bore over them, mighty jaw opening. It was big enough to gobble her up in one bite if it wanted to. The blade pokemon unleashed a slew of hasty shrill noises.

"...You have a mother." Shu remarked in a condemning tone before being interrupted by a blast of warm air errupting from the despot pokemon's mouth in the form of a roar. The blade pokemon lifted Valorie's arm and begin to shake itself furiously at the Tyrantrum in an effort to ward it away as it closed in to chomp down on the poor invader. It seemed unfazed, and yet Shu quickly chimed in with his protect to save them. Jaw stopped cold, it hesitates for a moment before swinging around and wacking Valorie into a nearby cave wall with its gigantic tail. It hurt, a lot, but Shu helped her to ignore the pain even as it threatened to knock her out.

"This was a really bad idea!" Shu complains, beginning to try and retreat. Yet, the blade pokemon fought him on this front, threatening to hurt Valorie if they both continued to fight for control over her. "You're out of your mind! Let go!" Shu yells, only for the blade to once again turn on him.

A moment of uneasiness follows before Shu relents. "...This is insane." He grumbles irritably. The despot pokemon closes in for another bite and the blade pokemon begins to weave through the air, performing swords dance. The Tyrantrum performs hone claws in turn whilst Shu remains idle.

Valorie thought her heart might stop as she waited. Tyrantrum came in to try and apply a powerful crunch, only to be blocked once again protect. The blade pokemon then lashed out, glowing with a powerful energy that Valorie couldn't quite identify. Tyrantrum doubled back as it was slashed, only to come right back at the trio for another go. It hadn't even been stalled. Valorie awaited its attack, only for Shu to once again block it with protect. The valiant Yamask grunted as the shield continued to hold even under the powerful pokemon's jaws.

"...I can't do this forever!" Shu remarks hastily, warning of an impending structural failure as Valorie involuntarily swung the blade pokemon at Tyrantrum again. The dragon pokemon draws back slightly, offering a roar of rage before coming in again for yet another go. Shu uses protect again, but this time he feels his shield begin to shatter. It was a split second decision. He knew Valorie couldn't take a hit, he knew he had no way of avoiding it himself.

It was time to be a hero. ...Shu detached from Valorie's face, shoving himself and his shield forward to throw the giant pokemon off balance slightly and grab its attention. The shield gave out immediately afterwards, and the Tyrantrum crunched down on him. Shu's mask fell to the floor with a clunk, Shu's body dissipating as he fainted.

Valorie shook her head as if to clear it of a fog, becoming aware of a sharp pain in her side from where she'd been smacked with the Tyrantrum's tail earlier. She proceeds to hobble back a few steps as if to retreat, only to immediately realize she wasn't running anywhere. Her body was threatening to quit on her and the blade pokemon was once again oppressing her life force in an effort to dissuade her from fleeing.

...For a moment, she thought this was the end for what must've been the umpteenth time since she had gotten lost up in these mountains. As she focused back on the battle she realized something however. The Tyrantrum had been distracted by Shu's sacrifice, and appeared to be grinding it's teeth as if unable to open them. ...Disable! Shu had used disable before he fainted! A burning sensation urged her forward and she obeyed as best as she could. Lunging forward led by the blade pokemon, she struck it once with a shadow sneak attack to take advantage of its state before rushing in and aiming a second much more powerful strike at it's belly.

A final roar echoed throughout the mountainside as the powerful beast finally stumbled forward and fainted with a crash. For a moment Valorie stood there and took in what she'd just done, momentarily unable to accept this as being real. Then the blade attached to her urged her forward again and she snapped back to reality. Her body was aching tired and she wanted nothing more than to collapse and yet she moved forward against her will, not wishing to be dragged either.

... The blade appeared to be searching for something, but whatever it was searching for seemed unfound as they explored the apparently large cave. Soon enough the blade stopped dragging her around and Valorie happily took this opportunity to plop herself down, make a half hearted effort to get comfortable and pass out.

She would be out for some time.

Last edited:
Years
Lucian Daray - Lumiose City - Air Port​

Lucian was running through the airport swiftly in order to get on the plane on time. He was really late already and probably won't make it, but that didn't stop him from giving up and missing his flight. He eventually went from a slow jog to a wild sprint. "The plane will be leaving in exactly five minutes," he shouted as he pushed and shoved through large groups of people. He ran outside to the airplane he was about to get on and looked at his watch,"Only two minutes?! Aww crap seriously?! I payed good money for this trip!" Luckily, Lucian made it just in time, but found that the only seat left was one of two seats in the far left corner of the back of the plane and a man in a brown suit sat in the seat closest to the window. Lucian sat down. There was an awkward silence throughout the trip and for some reason, the man he sat by never even bothered to look away from the window or even speak. After a few hours of complete boredom, Lucian gathered some courage to lean over and tap the man's shoulder.
"Excuse me, but can you tell me if I got on the right plane," asked Lucian.

The man looked up and turned around so that he was facing Lucian with a surprised reaction. "W-who, m-me," the man replied nervously.

The man suddenly became surprised when he saw Lucian's face and then started to pull something out of the bag. "Um, what are you doing," Lucian asked confused.

"Here you go," the man said as he handed a large egg to Lucian, "he told me to give this to you."

"Uh...who's "he"," Lucian asked puzzled,"I-I don't know what you're talking about you've got me mistaken for someone else."

"No, please, take it! I see you don't have any pokemon anyways, so think of this as a gift from me to you," the man replied smiling, "oh look were landing, I guess that means this is goodbye, but i'm sure we'll meet again!"

the plane began to land and come to a stop with a loud screech and then a sudden stop that could almost throw you out of your seat. As Lucian got off the plane, he could've sworn that man he saw was walking beside him as he got off, but he just disappeared. Lucian shook his head and tried to forget about it as he made his way to the dorms. "Oh, I forgot I was holding this," Lucian said as he held the large egg up to observe it. "I wonder what's inside," he thought to himself. It kinda looked something like this:
Spoiler:

"Better put it in my bag so I don't drop it," said Lucian. Lucian arrived at the Entei Dorms after a long walk from the airport in Oak Town to there and he was exhausted. Relieved that he was finally there, he threw his bags on the ground, but made sure he took out the egg and carefully set it on his bed. "There, comfy isn't it? Now, it's about time for a long hot shower," Lucian said with excitement.

Megaman765

Years
Mark eventually made his way to the heart of the academy which would consist of the main offices for those administrative types. He had to make sure that these people were doing their job at keeping Team Rocket at bay. He almost got his Porygon kidnapped after all! He didn't know what else the group was up to... but it couldn't be good if they were still active! Surely there would have been news if Team Rocket was booted off the island. Why were they here anyways? Several Gym Leaders were housed on the island! They should be scaring them off by now! Mark had to find out what was going on.

The offices however were mostly empty... It was christmas after all. Vacation and such but the students still had to be watched over by somebody. Well if nobody was here... then Mark figured he could get the information himself. The Professor had to be in the academy still... vacation or not, someone had to look over the students.

The door inside was locked of course and there were Pokemon inside guarding every corner. Mark wasn't going to just walts into Gary's office like that obviously. Thankfully there was a button on the side of the door. Students probably had to press it in order to call in and get access inside. At least their security was tight. Mark pushed on the button and spoke into the microphone.

"Um... hello? Is anybody inside? I'm looking for Professor Gary Oak." Mark said. He sat there and hoped he'd get a response. He figured the odds were low seeing how it was Christmas after all...

Years
Lucian Daray - Entei Dorms​

Lucian came out of the shower wrapped up in a towel around his waist and grabbed his suitcase he forgot to unpack so that he could pull out some underwear and some clean and neatly folded clothes his mother packed for him. He walked back into the bathroom to put the clothes he removed from his suitcase on when suddenly, he heard a strange crackling noise coming from the other room. "The egg!" Lucian thought,"It must be hatching!" he ran out of his bathroom, trying to run while putting on his pants at the same time which caused him to trip on one of the legs on his pants and fall head-first onto the floor near his bed.

The crackiling noised continued while Lucian was trying to regain consciousness of what was going on around him until a chunk of an egg shell landed on top of his head, then that really jogged his memory. "Wh-wha-oh, right, the egg...I mean, the egg! I gotta make sure it's okay!" Lucian gets up and brushes himself off then he looks over at his bed where the egg was. To his surprise a small brown animal with a big fluffy tail and large, adorable, brown eyes. "An Eevee," Lucian shouted with joy. "I can't believe it! My first Pokemon is an Eevee!"

Spoiler:

"I think I'll name you Brownie. Is that alright with you?" Lucian asked his furry friend.

Eevee started to purr and snuggle against Lucian.

"I guess that means yes then!" Lucian said while laughing.

"Hey, now that your not an egg anymore, we should go exploring around the island," Lucian suggested.

"I know, I think we'll go to somewhere creepy like the Dead Forest. I feel like being spooked, what do you think Brownie?"

"Eevee!" Eevee said while letting his little tongue hang loose out of his mouth.

"Alright then, lemme just get everything we need and we'll be out the door in no time!" Lucian said happily.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Charles Zernas

Charles paced around the hull of the boat anxiously. He stopped to look at the view of the land getting closer and closer, it looked quite- beautiful. He sighed, stretching his arms up to the sky. He still couldn't believe he was leaving his family during Christmas. For comforting, he sent out Swift. Swift came out of his Pokeball with his head cocked to the right, questioning what he was doing out of his Pokeball. Swift looked tired. Charles didn't blame him, after the- accident they had last night.

Charles studied the island, trying to see where they would be docking. They where coming from the south, so they would half to go halfway around the island. More of the island was covered with snow than usual he guessed. Swift climbed up Charles back and hopped onto his shoulder, where he rested glumly. Charles patted him on his head, and the boat started to turn west to go around the island. Charles went inside to say goodbye to his parents one last time for the rest of the year.

He walked inside to see his parents nicely dressed waiting for him. His father looked like he had tears welling up in his eyes. Charles ran towards them, and enveloped his mom and dad in a fury of hugs with a lot of crying from his dad, bringing Charles to tears as well. Swift watched with a sad haunted look in his eyes. The loudspeakers blared, "WE ARE AT THE SCHOOL! ALL STUDENTS BE READY ON THE DECK"

Charles quickly said to his parents, "Love you!" reached into his backpack and pulled out his flute. His quickly played a tune and then calmed down almost immediately. He returned Swift, and rushed outside. He was the only student on the ship. Charles wasn't surprised. Most out students started at the beginning of the year. The boat docked with a jarring shudder, and Charles stepped off it. He could his parents waving, and he waved back, his heart full of excitement.
Charles entered a building and wandered around, using maps helpfully put on the walls to try and find Professor Oak's office. And find it, he did. After quite a while. He knocked on the door, but got no answer. Charles looked around to find any students, and he did, thank goodness.Charles walked up to a boy who was sitting outside of the dorms, "Hello? I'm new to this place, do you know where the Suicune dorms are?"

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The Adventures of Haru Hatake and Friends: Starring Haru Hatake and Friends!
It's Okay! Don't Be Cry!

'How long have you been... you know?" Kayla asked inquisitively.

"A couple of months. Haven't you noticed how big I am? I would have told you guys sooner, but Holly was..." Haru blushed, assuming he meant her.

"Do you think we should give them some privacy?" Shawn whispered, "I don't really know what to do here." He then turned to the ladies, "Congratulations to you, Amy. I know you'll be a good mom."

Now, Haru had never been good with comforting people, much less girls, but he couldn't let Holly do this on her own. He had to stick up for her. That's what boyfriends do! He turned to Shawn and rubbed the back of his neck nervously, and began to whisper back, "I have to deal with this. It's my duty. As a boyfriend." He saluted Shawn and walked over to Holly and whispered, "I'm here for you," and wrapped his arms around her. He looked to Amy and smiled at her. "Shawn's right. You'll be a great mother!" He grinned and gave her a thumbs-up. He had actually noticed that she had been growing bigger, but he hadn't want to have said anything. It would've ended with a kick in the Master Balls.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly looked up as Haru hugged her and sniffled. She set the Growlithe on the ground and frowned. "Amy, you could have told me... I mean, I'm sure that I would..." She trailed off at the end and looked at the ground. Amy sighed and shook her head. "You were too sick back then, and then when you met Harry, you seemed to hate me more and more. "

Holly sighed and hugged Haru. "First of all, his name is Haru. Secondly, what do you mean I was 'too sick'?" She looked at Kayla, who averted her gaze and limped towards Shawn. Amy groaned and shook her head. "Forget it, Holly, okay? It's obvious that you're too selfish to care about anybody other than yourself. Just leave me alone, okay?" She stomped off angrily. The Growlithe tilted his head and whimpered softly. Kayla stared after Amy before shaking her head. "Holly, it's probably just her hormones or something," she said softly. "You're the sweetest person I know."

Holly whimpered and started to walk away, in the opposite direction that Amy had went. She pulled her sleeves back and started to scratch at her wrist. "It's true, though..." she mumbled before starting to run away. Molly and the Growlithe stared after her before following. Holly started to run faster, trying to get away from them, before slipping in the snow and falling. She started to cry and shook her head. "Stupid Amy... Everything was going perfect until she came..."

Megaman765

Years
Still nothing. Oak had to be around the school somewhere. Though for all Mark knew, maybe he was already looking into the whole Team Rocket Business? That still didn't explain why students were still able to run around like this! It was dangerous for them to go about unattended! Mark gave off a sigh. A trainer walked up to Mark and asked him about where the Suciune dorms were. Another new student huh... must have been like a Christmas gift or something. Well, Mark figured he may as well help him out.

"They're about north from this building. The building are pretty close together. The Suicune Dorm is colored blue so you can't miss it." Mark explained to him. He was distracted by thinking who might possibly know how to contact Oak He was usually all for keeping a conversation but he had alot on his mind. He didn't want to totally throw the guy off though.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Charles Zernas

Charles thought about that for a second, north of the building, and it was blue. Okay, that was fine, "Thanks, I'll be on my way then." Charles left and walked down the hallway in the opposite direction he came from. Except that he had no idea where north, south, east, and west are. That would be a problem. Deciding to backtrack and go around the school, he would eventually find it. Charles passed by the boy again, he backpack starting to feel really heavy. Charles groaned a tiny bit as he passed the bathrooms on his left.

Charles looked around, he had completely forgotten the way he came. there were no maps around him, and he could see no students. Presumably it was after classes and they had all gone around the island, it did look very pretty. After Charles dropped off his stuff he would probably go to Oak Town to eat. After wandering around for about 15 minutes, Charles finally found the exit he came from. This place is big, unless Charles went in circles the entire time. Leaving the school building, Charles looked around at the island. The water shone brilliantly today, and Charles started around the school.

From the outside, it wasn't as big as Charles had thought. It was still pretty big, and it had multiple floors which Charles had yet to unintentionally explore. Sighing, he briskly walked around it, and saw the dorms. Yup. The guy was right. They were each colored a different color, the Suicune dorms bright blue, the Raikou dorms bright yellow, and the Entei dorms bright red. Charles noticed that there was another white dorm, Charles decided to ask someone later about it. passing the Raikou and Entei dorms, Charles closed his eyes as he opened the door, and then opened them again, gleaming. It was actually rather nice. In the right corner. He walked over to it sighing, and plopped his stuff down, a sheet already provided. he smiled, took out he pillow and relaxed for a few minutes.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie would not be asleep for long--For a bit yes, but as she attempted to recuperate from her time stranded in the mountains she couldn't help but feel as if a rather heavy weight was bearing down on her chest. She couldn't breath! After a moment of this she snapped awake, drawing in a sharp breath through her mouth. Disorientated, she none-the-less became aware of being quite... warm actually! To her surprise she looked down and found that several tyrunt appeared to have snuggled up to her while she was out cold for warmth. She was thrilled, to say the least. She had gone far too long having to work ever so hard to keep herself warm for mediocre results. This was a welcome relief, especially considering none of them had decided to nibble on her toes or any such shenanigans. They were a tad heavy, but a bit of squirming helped her into a more comfortable position. This did however wake one of the tyrunt, whom looked up at Valorie searchingly.

After a moments hesitation Valorie reached down and pat it on the snout. "Hey..." she quietly utters, voice distorted by the cold that still plagued her... or was it something far worse by now? She certainly wouldn't know. It wasn't killing her, that was for sure. The short girl sniffled, slowly regaining her senses as her tired brain lagged booting up. The tyrunt emitted a very low growl but otherwise merely turned its head back down to focus on rest. Valorie became aware of the presence of a familiar sentient blade still wrapped tightly around her wrist. A subtle stinging sensation could be felt, but no more.

Now where did these come from? Valorie looked over to fallen Tyrantrum laying nearly two dozen feet away and a realization struck her. It must've been their mother! A pang of guilt flooded over her as she realized what she'd done. She flashed a quiet glare in the general direction of the sentient blade that had subjugated her before reaching up to pat the head of one of the tyrunts, attempting to wake it. There was no time for regrets, no time for complacency. Though her situation seemed to have gotten quite a bit better she still had a long ways to go before it became 'acceptable'.

It was time to start dealing with the future.

"...How would you like to come with me?" she asks vaguely in the direction of the three. This seemed to grab the one that was still awake's attention. The tyrunt abruptly raised itself up, emitting a noise that could be described as between a growl and a grunt. The other two quickly woke, scrambling to back away from Valorie in a somewhat hostile manner. Quite aware of the situation Valorie raised her hands as if to ward off an incoming blow only to find she still could not let go of the blade that quickly shot pain through her arm as she tried, knocking her off balance and causing her to fall onto her side. Wincing and grabbing at her own wrist she promptly wrestled with the sentient blade pokemon for a moment to the incredibly awkward eyes of the watching Tyrunt. Her struggles were for not however, as the pain was far too much for any human to bear for long let alone her. She decidedly gave that up rather quickly, sitting up in a disorientated manner from her brief shock.

The three tyrunt seemed puzzled and one of them appeared to relax after a long moment as if realizing Valorie was less than threatening as it stood. It moved forward again and nudged the slightly disorientated girl with its snout in an inviting manner. A brief moments hesitation yielded Valorie standing up with a somewhat pleased smile on her face.

Phew! This was all far too close for her comfort, but she had no time for personal complaints now. Things were looking... good! She had shelter where she could finally sleep if need be, and pokemon that were fighting fit! ...She promptly moved to search for Shu, finding his mask not far off. Brushing the mask off she proceeded to return him to his ball; it looked like someone would need to be revived later. For now, there was no time for attempting to take advantage of the relative comfort. She desperately needed food, and she needed to get her pokemon back.

...Could she really do that? She quietly imagined trying to form a party out of local pokemon and trying to track down the rocket base and rescue her pokemon. Doubts immediately plagued her thoughts. To what skill did she owe such high expectations? Whom did she believe would save her this time when she was inevitably crushed by her own pokemon in battle? She had to focus on getting down out of these mountains, and maybe she could summon some teachers to help. Oh, but she was so... -woozy-!

Valorie relunctantly began taking things slowly, moving further into the cave in search of food. Surely the pokemon here had to have -some- food source; hopefully not souls. Valorie silently pleaded with Arceus for there to be no more ghost types in this cave.

Exploring the cave, Valorie sought out food. She tried to recruit pokemon to her cause along the way, but found herself unable to think straight. Her battling ability suffered in turn, and she found herself struggling to recruit any given pokemon. Tyrunt could not handle her weakness, and would soon find itself fainting just as Shu had before it. Valorie silently cursed her illness, scowling slightly at the situation. She briefly looked down at the sentient blade pokemon.

"...Why won't you let go?" she asked, quite tired of having her life force passively leeched upon. Obviously she recieved no response. Was it sleeping? Valorie explored further and finally her search paid itself off. Berries! ...They were guarded by the likes of a sandshrew, but to Valorie's relief it seemed willing to share. It wasn't much, but it would hopefully help her keep focused and fight off this nasty cold she seemed to have caught.

As she ate, she came to a hard choice. Did she take the berries for herself, or did she use some of them to try and restore Tyrunt and attempt to catch another pokemon again? Deciding to throw caution to the wind, she supplied a couple of her berries to the weakened pokemon. Tyrunt didn't appear fond of the taste, but none-the-less seemed fighting fit once again. She couldn't help but seek out dragon pokemon, but they tended to be a bit strong for her current strength. Spying what appeared to be a blob however she quickly hopped on the opportunity for an easier capture. This time her efforts were not in vain...

...But she couldn't keep going like this. She couldn't live in this cave, couldn't stand the idea even slightly. She deserved better! ...That meant she would need to leave.

After gathering what little supplies she still had, Valorie began making her way out of the cave and through the deadly cold of the winter mountains. She had no idea where she was going, but she had to trust that she'd find her way -somewhere- eventually. Any who came across her would find that the very short girl was pale in a rather unhealthy manner and looked as if she hadn't slept in quite some time. She also appeared to have a honedge gripped tightly in one hand, it's clothe wrapped tightly around her forearm.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
((Changed my theme thing!))

Charles Zernas

Charles stretched his arms out long and yawned. He needed someone to talk to, something to do. Anything to do. Charles did the thing he should never do, and thought about home. Home, the place where his father and mother are. Home, the place where Lake Verity is right next door. Home, the place where- a cool breeze wafted through the door that Charles, stupidly, left opened. He shivered and thought about Snowpoint City. Snow. Cold. He suddenly broke out sobbing, the ghost in his past haunting him to this day.

Hands shaking, Charles flung open his backpack and reached inside, grabbing his sacred flute. Shakily he trilled out the beginning to Beauté de L'arc en Ciel, his fingers shaking, and the door to the bunk opened. Charles' eyes widened and he stepped back. A boy about Charles' age, maybe a little bit younger stepped inside of the cabin and saw Charles with flute on his mouth and tears rolling down his eyes. Stopping he said, "New eh?" Charles nodded quietly. The boy sighed, "The characters we do get around here, what's your name?"
Charles quietly responded, "Charles."
The boy snorted, not unkindly, "Not a bad name I guess. I'm Phillip, pleasure to meet you." Phillip walked forwards and stuck his hand out, beckoning for Charles to take it. Tentatively, after all he did just have a mental breakdown, Charles took the presented hand in his, and shook it.

"So what's the matter?" Phillip asked. Charles now took in what Phillip looked like, the tears basically gone from his eyes. He was about two inches shorter than Charles, but he had a very commanding presence. Currently he wore a light blue hooded sweatshirt with the hood behind his back, a pair of blue jeans with matching dirt marks on the knees, presumably from traveling the island. He wore no hat, and his hair was a brown, but not a dark brown. He eyes were a hazel tinged green. Phillip looked at Charles strangely, and Charles realized he was taking a while staring a Phillip. At least he stopped crying.
"Oh, um, nothing. No, I'm fine." Phillip looked at Charles for a second, "Alright. Well, you know what I like to do when I feel sad? I go to the beach and listen to the waves crash. Also, tonight we are having a Christmas party in the bunk, be here at about 8 o'clock."
Charles nodded, "Will do." He waved at Phillip and zipped up his jacket, shivering at the cold. He pocketed his flute and checked to make sure his Pokeballs were safe, all six of them, only two used. They were and he left, Phillip waving after him.

Breathing in the cold air, Charles shook softly. He could see the shore not too far away, but decided to go to a little off the beaten path and into seclusion. Not that there were many people here, it was just nicer completely alone. Charles' eyes teared up a little from the coldness and the emotions in him. Charles reached the beach, kicking up sand as he walked and sighed, plopping on the ground half-heartedly. He pulled his flute out of his pocket and played a little bit of L'écoulement de L'océan, water types loved that one. On the high note in measure 12, a Finneon jumped out of the water ahead of him and landed back in. Charles stopped playing for a moment, and smiled. It was just like home... Charles peeped a smile and laid down on his back. He started to drift off when a Wingull flew above and cawed loudly waking him up. He sat up wonderingly as a large group of Wingulls flew away, quickly chasing after the first one, as if in a mad race for sanity. Charles looked around confused, when out of nowhere, a green ball of energy flew right over Charles' head barely missing him and tearing off his hat. Charles looked behind him, and an explosion happened, destroying Charles' hat and making sand fly everywhere.

Charles' eyes opened wide, terrified of what just happened. He pockets his flute and sends out Swift. Another ball of energy flew towards Charles and he hit the ground breathing hard. "Crap," he whispered. Charles yelled at Swift, "GO UNDERWATER AND FIGHT OFF WHATEVER IT IS WITH AQUA TAIL!" Swift nodded, "Bui," and jumps into the water, disappearing from sight. Charles waited and another green ball flew out randomly towards the sky. Charles quickly spoke into his X-Transciever saying, "Pokedex, identify that move," as he held it up to the green energy.
The X-Transciever loaded for a minute and then responded, "Dragon Pulse. The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user's gaping mouth. It is generally seen in the form of a brightly colored green ball." Charles eyes widened, what Pokemon knew Dragon Pulse?

Suddenly a Feebas flew out of the water and landed a good twenty feet away from Charles. Swift resurfaced, panting, and ran over to Charles, invigorated by the water and it's ability Swift Swim. The Feebas righted itself using its fins and fired another Dragon Pulse at the two. Swift reacted quickly and sent a SonicBoom to meet the Dragon Pulse in mid air, causing the both the explode. The shock wave rippled through the air causing Charles to take a step back. Charles, still shocked was completely unable to react. The Feebas looked tried out as well. It lunged forwards using what looked like Tackle, but it couldn't get too far on land. This gave Charles the opportunity to give Swift a command, "Swift, use Water Gun." Swift obeyed and shot a stream of water at the weaker Pokemon, who responded by giving another weak Tackle to the sand. The water collided into the Feebas, causing it to make a complete rotation in the air, and land on its back. Before it did so though, it decided to send out one last Dragon Pulse. The move collided with tired Swift, who then fell back one foot. He got up though, shaking his head.

Charles fingered his third, unused, Pokeball. A Feebas with Dragon Pulse was a rare find. If it evolved... Making his choice, Charles got a little closer to the Feebas, who was struggling to right itself and tossed the Pokeball. The Pokeball turned once. Twice. Charles sweated nervously. The locked on the Pokeball popped opened and the Feebas reappeared. Charles cursed and ordered, "Swift, use Quick Attack." Swift ran towards the Feebas, picking up speed, but still tired out. Swift collided into Feebas at a little less than full speed and sent it spinning through the air. The Feebas hit the ground with no will to move, and completely disoriented. Charles took this opportunity and sent the Pokeball in its direction. The Pokeball shook once.

Twice.

Three times.

And caught! Charles laughed with glee and reached down to pocket his newly caught Feebas. Grinning he said, "You did good Swift," and returned him for some much needed rest. Charles thought to himself, Well that was eventful. Charles headed back to the Suicune Dorm where he could ask Phillip for directions to Oak Town. If he was still there.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Mountains

The wild, mischievous Diglett was struck from behind with a wave of psychic energy to its surprise. It turned and saw a red-haired girl with Pokémon of her own that had a determined look on her face. She was going to help that Aron, and with a grunt the mole Pokémon growled at her. Then it dug back into the ground, creating some sort of tension in the battlefield.

"Jello, stay alert!" Alice said.

Suddenly, the purple Solosis was hit from below from a Dig attack, however, it only sent him a few inches away from his foe. Jello countered with another Psywave attack, that this time was more powerful than before. That, coupled with the wild Diglett being already tired from its battle with Aron, left him with little energy. It would have dug and ran away, but it appeared that the little guy had some enormous pride, and charged at Jello, leaving a trail behind it and with ground accumulating in front of it as if it was a plow truck. It was Gym Leader Clay's signature move, Bulldoze!

"Jello, Reflect!" Alice commanded.

Jello was able to set up a light blue screen before it was hit by the Bulldoze attack, which made him feel heavier and slower. In spite of that, it failed to do much damage, and the wild Pokémon was getting even madder. It then charged at the purple Solosis once more the same way. Its eyes had lost the little sanity that was left in them. It was going on a Bulldoze Blind Rage!

"Jello, now, Hidden Power!" Alice shouted.

As the mad Diglett charged at him with Bulldoze, Jello began to glow with an orange aura. The closer Diglett got, the more intense this aura became. Right after Jello was hit by Bulldoze, it released all that energy in the form of a beam that struck the foe right in the face and creating a small cloud of dust. When the dust dissipated, Alice could see a tired Jello and a knocked out Diglett.

"Yes! You did it, Jello! I'm so proud!" she exclaimed and grabbed and hugged Jello to his delight.

Then she let go as her attention was drawn by the injured Aron, who was weakly watching the battle. It looked thankfully at Alice for a moment before it closed his eyes and fell unconscious. "Oh, no! Hang in there, little guy!" she said, and took out a Pokéball from her bag. She gently tossed it at the Aron's iron head, however, the ball did nothing. That could only mean one thing. The Aron had a Trainer!

"Well, I didn't see that coming..." Alice said, "But where could your trainer be?" she bent over and tried to pick up the Aron. But it was no use, the small Pokémon was too heavy for Alice to lift. Instead, she decided to temporarily set up camp there, and try to think of a way to find the small Pokémon's trainer. And also hope that no Diglett horde would try to get back at her.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Outside

Shawn didn't know what to make about all this. Amy was obviously upset about her news (in her mind) being ignored by Holly. This, however, was a low blow for her because it seemed to him that Holly was an extremely nice girl, remembering how worried she was about Kayla, even when she was ailing. Shawn felt lost about what to do as Kayla limped towards him. He quickly met her, wrapping an arm around her back not only for a hug but for support, too. Amy soon walked away from them, while Holly turned to run away in the other direction, but soon fell to the snow.

Shawn shook his head, "This is the time for families to be together, not apart. There's gotta be something we can do to bring them together again..." His head soon started hurting with no idea about what to do about all this. Soon, he pulled out a pokeball and released Zapper, who glided around their heads and cheered happily. She landed on his head and smiled at Kayla as Shawn looked up to his Emolga. "Amy started walking alone that way," he stated, pointing the direction, "Follow her and make sure she's safe. We'll see about following her soon." Zapper nodded and jumped off him, gliding as quick as she could to find Amy.

"She'll find Amy soon enough. Now about Holly..." he said to himself, looking to Kayla for guidance about all this.

Back