• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Super_Smash_Brawl_logo.png

Augustine Rush
Game Master: Leaf Storm

IC thread - OOC thread

[0] available spots

IwnY4.jpg

IC Post I ★

Week - 1 | Weather - Sunny​

Flying away from the Island, and into the ocean, Cammy successfully completed her objective in giving the provided attacks to each of the escaped captives stranded on Augustine Island. It was for her own good, as she cannot defeat nor eliminate her evil brother alone. Donating most of her power to the humans, she knows that the fate of the universe depends on all thirteen. From Mario, to Lucario, to Snake, to Pikachu, as well as Peach, Pit, Kirby, and many others to name.

She dove into the ocean, and slowly sank her way to the bottom, disappearing.

Insane's Lair -

"THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" a black, dark winged dragon named Insane glanced at his cloud screen which had the view of the whole island. His plan to destroy the universe was interrupted. He wasn't expecting humans to be on the island. More humans for him to eliminate.

He then walked out of his private room, closing his giant metal door with a special dragon-shaped lock. Walking down through the hallway, and into the next door. The next room had his prisoners held inside each cage, humans that weren't saved by Cammy on time. There were more than 7 or 8...possibly more. Some of Insane's character allies, whom he made contract with years ago before arriving to Augustine Island, had kidnapped even more humans from other parts of the globe. As he passed by, the humans inside their open-view cells stepped back from the door, hoping the black human dragon wouldn't do any harm.

Only John Vilora, the late Minnesotan scientist had been the only human brave enough to explore the island. Insane had one of his own Pikachu clones to terminate him, but he had left his findings of the Island behind. However, Insane wasn't aware that Cammy picked up the journal he had left behind, which allowed her to spread the word towards the captives she just saved.

Insane opened the two doors that lead to the main lobby of his lair. The two giant doors with green ring knobs twisted open, to gain access. As he stepped inside, the first person he spotted was one of his allies, the Team Rocket Executive.

"Insane, my master! At your service!" The woman with long red hair down to her bottom with a unitard on, sporting out an R on the right side of her chest. She stood up from the green couch and walked towards Insane.

"MY SISTER IS AT IT AGAIN." Insane, replied with anger at the beautiful executive. "SHE RESCUED A BUNCH OF HUMANS RIGHT BEHIND MY BACK. I AM GOING TO GET HER!"

The Executive took out all three of her PokeBalls, and released them out. One was a Nidoqueen, the drill species Pokemon. Another was a Toxicroak, the Toxic Mouth Pokemon. And last but not least, standing right beside the Executive, was Scolipede...the Megapede Pokemon. All three of her Pokemon stood behind her with the exception of Scolipede, who was her trusty Pokemon. "Is there anyone out there that I should take care of?"

"THIRTEEN HUMANS HAVE ESCAPED BECAUSE OF MY SISTER." Insane explained with anger once again, "MY SISTER MUST HAVE FOUND OUT ABOUT MY PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE. AND NOW, SHE'S GONNA DESTROY MY PLANTATION USING THESE PESKY HUMANS. ROCKET EXECUTIVE, I WANT YOU TO TAKE THEM OUT, NOW."

"With my Pokemon's poison power, they can't stop me." the Executive nodded. Then she turned to her three Pokemon. "Let's go you guys."

As she and her Pokemon left the main lobby, Insane glanced over the chair where she was sitting just a few minutes ago, then he took out his glowing sword and sliced it. He was enranged. For him, his plans were already ruined.

As the thirteen captives acquired their powers from the good dragon Cammy, some of them remain confused, some are destined to save the universe no matter what. She gave each one of the captives the powers that belonged to the Super Smash Bros character they cosplayed as. Many of them with weapons were able to use them just like their character, and others are able to use magic. Many of them still remain wondering, am I the only one on this island?

Not exactly.​

The Enemies ★

Small enemies

These enemies are completely up to the player (you) if you wish to use them for your training, or for team training posts, or if you just happen to stumble by one or some and wish to eliminate. You may recieve items if you eliminate one or some of these enemies in your post.
~ Goombas
~ Koopa Troopas
~ Killer Cactus (Desert)
~ Flame Flies
~ Waddle Dees
~ (Create your own small enemy! It must be easy for you to beat!)

Small Flock Enemies

These enemies will be thrown at you at the GM's discretion. If you are caught wandering around, or you're willing to train, you're more likely to be caught by a flock enemy. You will be alerted via IC thread for these enemies. Each flock enemies have specific location (if any) and any attacks they will use.

~ Beedrill (Poison Sting)
~ Feyesh (Electric Shock)
~ Stick Figures (Counter, tackle)
~ Long-Fanged Rattlesnakes (Desert) (Crunchy Skin/Bite)
~ R.O.B Launchers (Missle Launch)

Optional Boss Battles

If you wish for a challenge, or if you're a solo fighter, you have the option to face one of Insane's SSB characters, who are poisoned with evil. Each character is a clone of the SSB character, but they are dark purple in skin, clothing, and eyes. Whether each optional boss has a Swarm count (Swarm + number of clones to appear) or just single, brace yourself! Be sure to let me (the GM) know via OOC, VM or PM that you'll face one of them and I'll cross them off the list.

Roleplay will move on to mandatory boss event if at least 3 battles are finished.

~ Mr. Game & Watch ~ Swarm x10 (Location – south of Forest Riverbank)
~ Link (Location - Mountain range)
~ Sonic ~ Quadruplets x4 (Location – Southwestern part of Desert)
~ Kirby ~ Swarm x10 (Location - Center Forest)
~ Roy (Location - hiding in one of the trees at Forest)

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Dane began to dash through the forest, unsure of where he should even start. For now, he was taking advantage of his new abilities and putting them through practice. With the various trees, he had been practicing wall jumping however he could. The surfaces on the trees were a bit rough to do it effectively on the go so he still needed a bit of practice. He tumbled over a couple times while trying to preform the move. As athletic as he was, he still needed to practice... practicing his Jumping would be a good start.

Dane began by climbing on top of the closest tree he could find. He figured he could get a bit more precise if he tried jumping along the different tree branches. They seemed strong enough after all...

"Ha, I can't believe I'm seriously able to do this... I haven't excercised all that much before... yet I feel like the strongest thing alive... almost." Dane said to himself. He proceeded to jump from the tree branch he had been standing on, to one that was adjacent to him. He fortunately able to make it but nearly stumbled. Still needed a bit of work...

"Well... Practice makes perfect... at least I have a decent view of the area from here..." Dane said. He continued to practice jumping from branch to branch, slowly but surely. The main thing Mario was known for was his jumping ability. He had to get that just right...

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Randy Browns

In the Beach, Randy just finished training. He already knows every move Kirby has. He's feeling like a boss! But this Camelia dragon, said to Randy that he wasn't alone. So he's probably not the strongest around the island.

''OK. This Island is pretty strange. And the best thing to do when your in a place you don't know is...exploring! I guess I should explore this forest. Huh? I see something in there.''

Randy ran to see the strange monster he just saw. It turned out to be a Koopa Troopa. Oh well...
''Well, nothing better to do REAL training. I guess I'll just get my powerful hammer and hit this Koopa Troopa.'' The Koopa Troopa went flying. Oh no...and there comes more Koopa Troopas. ''WAAAAAH!!!! I'M SOOOORRRRRYYYYYY!'' said Randy in a very loud noise and ran.

" Whew...I got off...'' TUM! Randy's stomach just growled. ''Ohhhhh....I'm without food...oh wait! A tree with Apples! Whew, I'm very lucky :D I guess I will rest here. I can make fire with those woods!"

Randy grabbed the Apples and ate them, and rested in the middle of the giant forest. Still a long way to go!

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Anna Volynsky
The world looked a lot smaller from Anna's vantage point. Everything seemed more peaceful when one was looking down on problems and seemed more removed. Numerous creatures and oddities passed by without her being noticed. If her life depended on it, she could have sworn a Koopa just waddled by no more than half an hour ago. This island just seemed so unnatural, like it was a dream created by the realms of her nerdy mind. A stiff wind blew through the area, a strong coastal breeze carrying with it the smell of salt and surf. Leaves rustled gently by Anna's ears, the tree she was taking refuge in provided excellent cover from whatever deviants await her below. She couldn't even recall how long she had been in this tree; suspended above the forest floor for what seemed like an eternity now.

Camelia had spoken of others on this island. As of yet, Anna had not witnessed another human soul nearby. Everything was eerily quiet, yet it wasn't at the same time. It was the absence of what many call 'artificial' noise that was the worst. After becoming so accustomed to the noises of city life: cars, planes, trains and television; nature by itself almost felt...unnatural. Ever since Camelia had imbued her with these 'abilities', Anna felt different somehow. Solid Snake wasn't what she considered super powered, yet, her senses felt more attuned, her body felt faster and stronger. It almost felt like her body was trained for things that seemed formerly impossible for her. This tree she was in for example; Anna had never been successful climbing trees in the past, her previous attempts as a child usually ending in disaster. Yet here she was, far above the forest floor laying in wait. For what exactly? That she didn't have an answer for. Maybe it was time to move on again, see if anybody was in the area?

Anna slowly and cautiously made her way down the tree. Each one of her steps practiced and precise as she landed with a soft thud on the leaf covered ground. The crunching of the leaves beneath her feet felt like it echoed in her ears. She cursed herself for making such a racket, even if it only felt that way to her. All of her moves felt like they had to be stealthy lately. Any unwanted noise was a beacon for unnecessary attention. Quietly, Anna began to walk from tree to tree, her slim form taking cover behind their trunks. Before she moved on to the next, she would cautiously stick out her head and survey the area. Once satisfied that all was clear, she stepped lightly and with purpose to her next refuge.

The leaves above rustled again, but this time, there was something different about the sound. Almost as if a background noise was mixed in with it. It was hard to peg, but it sounded like footsteps. Lighter than her own and shallower in depth, but footsteps nonetheless. Anna braced herself against the tree, her body contouring with her back against its curvature. The noise stopped just as quickly as it came. After a few more seconds of silence, Anna peeled herself from where she froze. Her eyes searching for whatever lay in wait on the other side of the tree. For all intents and purposes, it looked devoid of life. Trees, leaves and what looked like a sizable fungus but a few feet away.

The mushroom seemed odd in some way. Larger than any Anna had ever seen before. About a foot high, thick and stumpy in stature with what almost looked like feet for a stem. She approached it cautiously, her hand outstretched to touch it. Just as her hand was about to make contact, the mushroom turned on a dime and two large eyes with protruding snaggleteeth presented themselves to her. She knew what it was as soon as she saw its face. Many hours had been spent in her youth leading Mario through a harrowing obstacle course of these devious Goombas. If she had to guess, they were never friends to Mario and they probably wouldn't be friendly with her. The little shiitake lowered its head and plowed towards her at full steam. Anna recovered from surprise quickly, her pirouette just letting her dodge the blow. The Goomba turned like a raging bull and charged again, this time she was ready for him. Her hands on the ground, Anna dropped to her knee and spun her left leg around to catch the monster square in the brow. The blow sent the creature flying, his limp form smashing into a tree and falling unconscious into a pile of leaves.

Brushing herself off, Anna hoped the noise from her kerfuffle didn't attract anymore unnecessary attention. This forest could be even more dangerous than she thought. Goombas were easy enough to manage. But what lay ahead? There was no point going back now. The only thing she could do was to keep calm and carry on.​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Items Earned! ★

Randy Browns

item15_080305_18.jpg
+1 Metal Suit

Anna Volynsky

item15_080305_30.jpg
+1 Super Scope

You may use your items in your next post or at a later post. There's no expiration date ;)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan Larsen - Forest​

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Allan looked over to the two waddle-dees and the goomba laying in the ground a little further away. Raising his hands, he stared into them with raised brows and an amazed look in his eyes.

"... Wow. So... I don't only have his abilities, I'm also as strong and fast as him, and I even have his experience in fighting. I... really can't believe this. This is too much."

Sitting himself down, Allan crossed his legs and folded his arms across his chest, shutting his eyes. He took a deep breath through his nose and simply rested, trying to calm down his rapidly pounding heart from the combat that had taken place only moments ago, while trying to figure out exactly what was going on, and what he should do.

"... I need food. And a place to sleep when it gets too dark. Treetops should do, unless I find a cave of some description that I can close." he thought to himself as he stared ahead with closed eyes. However, in the middle of his planning, he noticed something.

Despite his eyes being closed, he could... feel something. A tingling feeling he hadn't felt before, and as he turned his head with his eyes still closed, to where the feeling seemed to stem from, he noticed a blue glow against the blackness of his shut eyes.

Surprised, he opened his eyes and saw that the blue glow came from behind a tree a little further back. However, it didn't seem to give off light of any kind. After a few moments of trying to figure this out, his eyes widened.

"... Lucario can sense auras! Of course!"

With this new revelation, he pushed himself to a stand, eager about his newest discovery. He bent his legs and lept up into the air and then off of a tree and into the treetops. He jumped from branch to branch until he was right above the aura. Silently, he moved down to peek down at it and noticed it to be a regular ol' Koopa.

Sporting a smirk, he lept down from the branch and landed nice and softly on the ground, clearing his throat as he did. The Koopa then waddled around and spotted him. At first, it was just waddling towards him, but it soon set off in a charge. Still not the fastest thing, but still dangerous, considering Allan didn't know how hard they'd hit once they did hit.

He side-stepped away from it and the Koopa came to a skidding halt, turning again, clearly frustrated. As Allan was about to chuckle at the poor turtle, the Koopa ducked it's head into the shell and now sped off towards him with incredibly speed.

Only barely managing to duck out of the way, the Koopa knocked against a tree and spun for a moment before moving towards him again. Allan grit his teeth and clenched his fists, waiting for the right moment.

Just before the turtle hit him, he lept into the air, and as the Koopa was just below him, he slammed both of his feet downwards, imbued with the blue energy Lucario used in his attacks, slamming against the Koopa, knocking it firmly into the ground. Allan wasn't taking any chances and landed next to the turtle, spinning around as he delivered a firm kick against it, sending it blasting off through the forest.

"... Mrph. I have to be more careful..." he mumbled out, watching his foe skid off. He then looked to the treetops and lept upwards, landing on a branch as he continued his trek through the forest, looking for food, shelter and other survivors.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
James Chleevas, "JayC"

"This sucks. Yep, totally," James muttered as he walked through the seemingly harmless forest. "I still haven't woken up yet!" he whined, then stopped still. He looked behind him, at the bat wings attached to his jacket, then grabbed one of them and pulled it abruptly. The wing would certainly be ripped off if it was made of paper, and it didn't seem like paper to the touch. "This feels real... oh, man."

Suddenly, something hit him on his back full force. "Motherf--," he didn't finish as he fell on the ground and rolled to face his opponent, a Goomba. He quickly adopted a shocked expression which wasn't visible behind the Meta Knight's mask. "This is real, alright!"

James shot himself up and drew the golden sword from his back. In the second that followed, he evaluated the thing that was standing before him, ready to launch another attack. Aren't these things in the Mario games? Goombas... they should be called Potatoes With Eyes instead. That sounds more catchy, too... The opportunity seemed perfect for him to test the powers Camelia supposedly gave him. He quickly thought of Meta Knight and the hours he spent playing as him in SSBB - but he couldn't see himself pulling those off. Meta Knight was literally a twister of death, while he could barely swing his sword around. He would have to learn to fight in his own way, if he was to survive this, dream or reality.

Some moments passed. Seeing as the Goomba was still readying to charge, he extended his sword towards it and got his body into a battle stance which seemed most comfortable to him; he had seen it in various games with swordsmen. If he was to fight like a swordsman, might as well act as one as well.

"Come at me, bro," he shouted at the Goomba, grinning slightly. He seemed oblivious to the fact that not only he was failing to act like a swordsman like Meta Knight, but he looked ridiculous too. At least to the global standards of the world.

The Goomba decided to resume its assault on him, and James thought it was because he taunted it. However ridiculous he may have looked, he was ready for his enemy. His wings left a vibrant shadow on the spot as he sidestepped to avoid the Goomba that launched itself at him like a bullet. After hitting on a tree with its hard head, it instantly changed direction for another attack, but James was much too close and his golden sword sliced through the being. The blade had been stuck between its eyes, and although the being was a creation of a virtual game, the sight disgusted James. He quickly put the blade with the Goomba against the ground, then pressed on its face with his foot in order to unstuck it with a terrible sound.

"Yeah! That's what happens! Yeah, that's what happens, when you try'na mess with the big boy!" he shouted at it, after he got over the shock that he'd just killed a supposedly virtual being, and therefore an animal bigger than a chicken. He had killed a chicken before. Many chickens, actually. By simply removing their heads.

Just as he was brushing himself off of the dirt, he heard a shuffling noise from above. He jerked his heard upwards to see somebody running from branch to branch with ease and security. His eyes widened in surprise to see Mario, or simply somebody who was dressed like the italian plumber. That guy was tall, taller than himself as far as he could tell, and he was wearing a fake mustache - James could tell it was fake from where he was standing. Who the heck has mustaches these days, anyway?!

In any case, if that somebody was dressed as a video game character just like him, that meant that there were other humans Camelia shared her powers with on the island. Mario could be proven a useful ally - his stomp was deadly, somehow. Probably because of his weight. But that guy didn't seem fat...

"Yo, Mario!" His voice sounded as if he was grinning greatly behind the mask. "You missed a Goomba there!" he said, pointing at the Goomba on the ground with his sword.

"... or should I say, 'Punching Bags'?" he chuckled.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Dane Cordes

Dane continued practicing his manuverablity with his jumping. So far he was quickly getting better traveling through the treetops, which would be handy for any sort of sneak attacks he'd have to pull off. As he practiced, he noticed a couple creatures down on the ground below. Goombas.... Koopas... other creatures supposedly from video games. Well... they were never friendly, so why not practice on a few? Along the way, he practiced on a couple of Goombas along the way, Mario style. A simple jump on top of the head took them out quickly. This way was even more satisfying then jumping through a couple trees!

Along the way he heard someone call out his name... well... Mario's name anyways. From what he could see, the person who called him out looked like a humanoid version of Meta Knight. Maybe that was one of the other survivors that was mentioned...? Well he may as well take a Chance. Dane jumped down from one of the trees, showing off with an extra somersault, and jumped right on top of the Goomba, with the sort of style expected from the actual plumber. He tipped has hat to the stranger.

"If your going to beat a Goomba efficiently, you need to think the classics. Jumping on them defeats them surely!" Dane said, glancing at the Meta Knight Cosplayer's sword. He hoped that the other survivors had at least played a Mario game. Goombas and Koopas were simple. He just prayed that nobody had kicked a Koopa Shell off into a random direction. Allan Those things stopped for no man.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Randy Browns - Week 1

Randy woke up and hear the voices of the Koopa Troopas coming after him." They're still after me?! I should be going then ! Randy still has 2 apples to eat. Randy saw something shiny. Randy thinking '' What could it be? Maybe a treasure?! It's green with a "?" sign on it!''

''Wow!!!!!!!!!!! A metal suit!! That's really useful. It can raise my attack and defense. I should wear it when I'm in danger...maybe I should use it against the Koopa Troopas...? Meh...I think I'll pass...'' So Randy ran,ran,ran...but he ended up losing himself in the middle of the forest! He doesn't know where to go...he noticed something...no, not something, somebody! Maybe it is those guys Camelia said!

''I should go! It is...purple? OK, whatever...'' Randy ran to the purple creature and he saw one branch written "Center Forest" on it. ''So I'm in the Center Fores-...!!!!!!!! A KIRBY?! No fair, I'm a Kirby! OK, whatever, hey you, can help me exploring the fore- Wait I'm confused...this isn't a Kirby...this is...a purple Kirby?!. Is the darkness controlling him?" Randy thinking.

The purple Kirby is looking at Randy in a angry face. " W-What's he's thinking? Maybe I did something that bothers him?"And the purple Kirby suddenly, the Kirby controlled by the darkness, or just a "Purple Kirby" attacked Randy with furious rage! Randy dodged and tried to calm the purple Kirby... But it's no use, he won't listen to Randy. So he (Randy) hit him with his powerful hammer. The purple Kirby probably fainted...bit it isn't over!! Other 9 purple Kirbies appeared!

" Hmph, this is gonna be easy...Randy used multiplication and agility. Randy multiplied himself into 9 Kirbies, and since he used agility, he's moving very fast. And defeated one Kirby by one, until some Kirby took out his hammer and hit Randy with it. " Aaaargh..." Then ,the 3 Kirbies left took out their hammer and hit Randy. " Why I can't use multiplication anymore?! Wait, what about elastiticity?" So as their final hit, the Kirbies smashed Randy in the same time. Randy gets up. "Uhh...it..worked?!" said Randy surprised, the others Kirbies were surprised too! Elasticity is a move that Randy didn't know how to use it. " Heh...ouch..." So Randy, as the final move, use inflation, and hit them with regular punches until they faint. defeated all Kirbies...but Randy seems hurt.

" Ew, what a battle. 10 Kirbies? That's tough. I'm hurt. I hope nobody attacks me, if this happens, I guess I have to run. I had to use almost every move Kirby has. I should meet with someone soon, and team up with him. W-W-Wait! What if I use "convene star" To call Kirby's small ship?.......It didn't work...maybe because I'm hurt? Or because it doesn't work? Camelia should know. I think I must find her. Not sure if that will work, I think she suicided herself to give abilities to the other? Who knows? And I should thank her if I find her :) And rest. I'll rest here for a while and explore later."

P.S.: Randy is like: 200% hurt. (Super Smash Bros. HP )

''Maybe

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Healthy

Held Items:
None

Chapter One:
An Island Smash!

Part One

Walking along the island, he found no signs of other life, though... Something told him that there were indeed people here. Was he psychic now? He couldn't tell if it was simply his own intuition or indeed the effects of being a PSI-being that told him so. It was then that he saw a single Koopa Troopa running at him with... A rather awkward look of determination. Tenshi almost felt sorry for it; the only thing weaker than a Koopa Troopa was-- "Well, I'll be damned..." from the forest nearby came an army of Goombas, also sporting an eagerness to battle. Tenshi turned his attention back to the Koopa. "Well, this is just too easy." Tenshi half-lazily bonked the Koopa on the head, and it hid inside its shell. He then picked up the shell, and played "Bowling for Goombas." He tossed the shell and cleared about a third of the group in a straight line.

Well, sure, anyone could have thought of that trick; Tenshi liked to plan his moves a cut above the rest. The shell ricocheted off of a tree at the forest's edge, then a nearby rock, on the beach, returning to clobber another large portion of the group before sailing away into the ocean. Tenshi grinned; it was like playing a real-life game of Smash Brothers! "P.K. ..." Tenshi started, his grin widening. The goombas, after this onslaught, began a retreat back into the forest. "Freeze!" tenshi cast an icy energy blast forward, exploding - and freezing - a few Goombas who were just not quick enough. He walked to the nearest one, pulling the stick out of his bag and flinging the frozen mushroom-esque baddie clear into the sky as if it were a baseball.

"Now, if my intelligence serves me correctly, then we are actually playing a real life game of Smash Brothers. And if that is the case, then an item should be spawning here right about..." *plop plop* Tenshi turned to see that an item did in fact fall from the sky. It was, of all things, a Fan. He picked it up with haste, examining it thoroughly. "I wonder if this is as overpowered as it is in the games..." He began swinging it repeatedly, and sure enough, it was fast. Very fast. Inhumanly fast. "I'd hate to be caught in this thing... I should hold onto it. Maybe I can throw it at someone to test it further." He chuckled to himself and continued along the beach, the fan tucked away into his bag. "Thank you, Game Master!"

Fixed Float!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~

Following the riverbank proved easy for the wandering Samus, for the steps with slender metal boots were far quieter than she could have expected. Each movement, be it a twitch of her finger or a turn of her head, felt more fluid than ever before. Her altered muscles tugged and shoved along with the mechanized power suit, in a way that made the stray cosplayer feel empowered. Even the way the cannon attached to her arm would emanate a steady glow upon her command caused a feeling of pride to burst within Mimi's chest.

It was like when she was on stage, the young woman rationalized, when a guitar was clutched between her fingers and it was as though the audience wasn't there. Nobody was. All that existed was Mimi and her guitar in a sordid affair of fingertips dancing across strings, of the music they brought so easily into the world with what seemed to be only a thought, as her muscles carried out the commands of her mind. This power suit was similar; a symbiotic relationship where each member supported the other.

That feeling was glorious. Mimi stalked along the riverbank with a flicking head, without a care for the spittle of water that brushed up along her suit in an attempt to annoy her; she was a physical god now, and water wouldn't harm her any more than the air. She wasn't sure just what her goal was, even as she found her way to the tall pines of the forest, but if there were some way to use these new-found abilities, she wanted to find it swiftly and bring her wrath upon it.

Mimi's lurking about the forest was far more successful, once she possessed cover in the form of tree titans to flit about between. Her abilities were at their best when used with range, so she would be able to dance through the trees like a slenderwoman while unleashing her armaments at whichever foe she encountered first. It did not take long for her to find the first, for her already lanky legs were only lengthened by the power suit, giving her quite the speed and finesse for walking across the fallen twigs and leaves of the forest.

The turtle creature came as Mimi pondered why she'd been able to adapt to this mindset so easily. Violence had been a part of her life ever since taking up the mantle of a self-titled rocker, but those were brawls with less-than-pleasant people that involved her own fists and maybe somebody else's instruments. Not even all of them were won alone. But she was no psychologist, and a red-shelled monster popped up on her HUD with the information that it was a Koopa Trooper. Or something else, but she didn't really care.

With the grace of a ninja, Mimi rolled behind a rock and peeked over the top of it as the yellow-skinned Koopa bashed its shell against a tree in the hopes of knocking down the low-hanging apples overhead. The emerald cannon upon Mimi's arm first began to hum with a soft tingling sensation, not unpleasant but certainly not normal. Then the noise of its growing burst almost shrieked through the shroud of trees and rock she found herself in, but the damage to her presence was already done, as the Koopa's head turned to face the distracting noise.

Then, with a great white flash, the cannon's energy shot out of Mimi's cannon before she could blink. It rolled through the air like a bowling ball of unstable purple energy that enveloped the Koopa and its shell before it could even think of trying to hide from the dangerous blast of power. But, Mimi hadn't braced herself before releasing the charge, which sent the teen tumbling backwards for a few moments before she could let out a cheer of victory. Instead, her head hit the ground with a thump and she rolled back to her feet with surprising flexibility and a little less pride.

Despite it, a grin spread across Mimi's face. She hopped over the rock and approached her fallen enemy, expecting to find only the spoils of war, a murmuring came from all around the solo teen. At first, she turned away from the apple tree to face whatever was making the noise. Her HUD came up with nothing for a few moments, before it was filled with everything. The mounds of earth and greenery that she'd thought were merely plants were rising from their slumber, to face the sudden noises with their combined might.

"....mother of God." Mimi muttered in response to the tens of Koopa Troopers that filled her screen, as they rose with spilled dirt and their shroud of plants. This fight was going to be rough.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan 'Lucario' Larsen - Forest​

Allan kept leaping from branch to branch, finding it easier and easier to control Lucario's swift, lithe movements. He felt like he could move incredibly fast if he only set his mind to it, but decided he wasn't going to test out that theory just now.

He came to a stop. Narrowing his eyes, he turned his head a little left and right, listening closely. He could hear -something-, and something else told him that this was part of the Lucario character as well. Slightly better hearing than if he had just been a regular human.

The sounds he heard were definitely something akin to the noise of fighting and he decided to check it out. It might just be another ex-captive, after all. After about half a minute of quickened jumping from treetop to treetop, he came to the bank of a large river, still unable to spot what was happening, but easily being able to hear it.

He closed his eyes, darkness embracing him as he tried to regain the calm he had experienced earlier. Within long, he felt the sensation of the aura-sensing once more, turning his head with his closed eyes around until he noticed one large aura and several smaller ones. Fifteen or twenty of the lot.

Opening them again, he slipped into the tree and jumped two more treets up the bank where he stood on a branch, watching what seemed to be... Samus Aran fighting off a horde of Koopas. After a moment of watching the fighting occuring, Allan figured that, if anything, the Koopas belonged to Bowser who, probably, were in league with Mewtwo and this brother of Cammy's.

Deciding to waste no more time, he lept from the branch towards the suit of armor being swarmed by the koopas. She, as he assumed it was a woman in there, was doing a good job of keeping the Koopas away, but she did take a hit here and there. Allan landed firmly on the ground near a Koopa, and before it could react, he had pulled his arm back and delivered a thrust of a palm towards its backside, sending it flying to the side. He dispatched another two before leaping back, pulling his arms up behind him.

He hadn't tried this yet, so he was going to rely on the fact that he could pull it off. Focusing his energies around his hands, a small, black ball of energy slowly conjured itself between his palms, growing bigger and bigger. The Koopas seemed split between attacking him and Samus and only as a few of them charged directly at him, did he let the rather large orb of black energy shoot forwards, the Koopas having no time to evade the swift energy-ball as two were knocked aside and another two simply blasted away, into the depths of the forest as the ball dispersed, the energy spent.

Hopefully, this was enough to give Samus some breathing space, but he had no time to rest, as he lept forwards again to make sure no other Koopas made it as much as close to either him, or her.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Items Earned! ★

Allan Larsen

item15_080305_23-l.jpg
+1 Lightsaber

James Chleevas "JayC"

item15_080305_51-l.jpg

+1 Franklin Badge

Dane Cordes

item15_080305_52-l.jpg

+1 Screw Attack

Nicole "Mimi" Caine

item15_080305_33-l.jpg
+1 Crackle Launcher

You may use your items in your next post or at a later post. There's no expiration date ;)

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Appearing on the beach in a flash of light, Shawn took a look at his new surroundings. He heard the waves crashing behind him, saw the gentle sway of the trees, and he felt completely at peace. It almost made him forget about the dragon that wanted him and everyone else out of the way.

He had to make an effort to walk rather than run along the beach, which was unusual to him. Apparently, Falcon was really hyper and preferred to run than take it slowly and walk. His muscles were twitching, full of energy. He remebered that Falcon had speed and toughness, but if someone throws something at him, the only thing he can do is dodge or jump away. Maybe Shawn can improve on that sometime...

As he walked, he found that the trees were actually fruit trees. Shawn suddenly felt so hungry...Maybe stopping for some food won't be so bad. He plucked a couple of apples off the tree and started eating, not paying attention to the two creatures walking up to him. Both creatures were turtles, but they had metallic helmets on and carried hammers. The Hammer Bros. saw Shawn and chattered to each other, then started laughing as one of them lobbed a hammer at Shawn's head.

Shawn felt the hammer hit the back of his head, but the helmet absorbed some of the hit. "OW!" he cried, as he turned to the Hammer Bros. He tucked the uneaten apple into his jacket and adopted a fighting stance. "Alright, guys," he called to the duo, "bring it on!"

The Hammer Bros. started lobbing their hammers in his direction as Shawn ran at them. The speed he moved at was incredible, but the hammers were raining down on him as he charged. He used his Falcon Kick to damage one of them, getting in close so he couldn't throw his hammers. Shawn quickly went to work, employing his martial arts skills to outmuscle the turtle. He grabbed the creature and threw him in the air, following it up with two powerful upward kicks, knocking him away. The second Bros. kept throwing his weapons, but Shawn went after him with his Raptor Boost, knocking him up in the air. Shawn leapt up after him, grabbing him into the Falcon Dive. As Shawn landed, the turtle fell back towards him, not finished yet as one last hammer hit Shawn across the face, breaking his nose. Fighting through the tears that welled up from the pain, he concentrated his energy into his fist. When the singular Hammer Bros. fell in range, he unleashed his Falcon Punch to knock him out.

Feeling a little beaten (and bloody) from that battle, Shawn went to the tree again to resume his meal. As he ate his fill from the tree, he started feeling better.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~
When the turtle creatures known as Koopas first began to swarm around her, Mimi dived behind the tall apple tree that their brethren had been using for food in an attempt to hide from their sight, but the damage was already done as they came circling around to nip and smash into her armored legs. The long-limbed woman made a leap over the first row of Koopas that surrounded her, swinging the heavy cannon adorning her arm into a few of their faces as she went and landing on the other side of their circle, tumbling into a roll before she could stand steadily on two legs.

The swing of Mimi's cannon only managed to bash a few of the Koopa squad as the rest turned to face the leaping woman, leaving her with no time to begin a weave through the trees. Raising her already well-used cannon, she let loose a burst of fire that cascaded energy on the ground before her, before she nimbly leaped away with to use the trees as a pattern for her attacks. If she would be able to contain the Koopas within a certain area, hit and run would be her best bet of eventually grinding them all down to nothing.

Mimi sprinted around the trees an an irregular pattern ton confuse the Koopas as she was one moment beside them, or between them the next, but the method left her unable to do much damage to them by herself. With a beep of her HUD, another figure was detected approaching from behind. As she span round, she charged her arm cannon with a warning hum to frighten the closest Koopas as she tried to spot the newest arrival to her little brawl, only to see him leap swiftly through the trees and take down a Koopa in place of her. Though her HUD marked him as human, and that was good enough for her to not waste her charge on the fellow.

Instead, Mimi sought to keep the horde of turtles at bay with a few sweeping kicks as she moved between the trees, but at this rate, the two of them would never be able to take down the group without becoming exhausted first. Instead of choosing to prolong the fight, she lets out a burst of her arm cannon to stagger their gathered enemies and looks to the boy dressed like a Pokemon, shining a light on the side of her helmet to catch his attention and gesturing with her thumb to the river, in the hopes that the young man would understand their need to flee.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan 'Lucario' Larsen - Forest​

Allan was happy that the Samus character hadn't decided to attack him at first sight, but it was a short-lived relief as he was rather busy focusing on not getting overwhelmed by the steadily increasing number of Koopas. He managed to hold his own fairly well, only getting smacked over the shin or on the arm by a koope every now and then, merely shrugging off the damage and knocking the turtle away.

However, it wasn't looking too good, with the amount of the turtles attacking the two, despite their prowess. He cringed a little as a light struck the side of his face, and he turned his head to see what was happening. Samus seemed to be trying to catch his attention with the light while fighting, managing to keep the Koopas away with a well-aimed blast. She jabbed a thumb backwards, towards the river and Allan nodded quickly, instantly realizing what she was suggesting.

"Go, I'll be right behind you!" He called out, pulling his right arm back to charge up another energy blast. The less he used this abilitity, the harder it should hit, by the logic of the game at least. Without turning to look if Samus had turned to take a dash towards the river, Allan charged up the attack, and just before the Koopas reached him, he thrust his arm forwards, sending a blue blast of energy forwards in a wide spray, sending many of them sliding or even falling backwards.

They were still coming for him however, and, while panting, he turned and dashed towards the river, hoping to catch up with his newfound ally.

( You can go ahead and bunny Allan a little for the next post Lili. Like, if she suggests going into the water, he'd follow, run along the bank, he'd follow, etcetera :P )

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Drew Diamond (Toon Link)
Augustine Island: Forest
Week 1- Weather Sunny
Drew began to tread his way from the shoreline to the outer-forest, wondering what creatures were indigenous to the island. He jumped over a fairly large sized log and he landed earlier than he expected, stumbling forward, almost running dead-on into a tree. He knew then and there that he was going uphill. He knew for a fact that he wouldn't be given any charity when it came to survival but he had been almost entirely trained to survive in the wilderness. He was hungry and thirsty but hopefully he'd be able to find area where he could set up a camp.

He paused and looked for an area clear enough to set up a camp, examined a nearby tree to see if it was dry and then , inhaled then exhaled, and slowly unsheathed his sword and pointed at a nearby tree. He dashed at it almost without notice and, with almost finesse, he cut the tree trunk and all the remained was a stump. He carried his firewood and piled it in the clearing. He sat down for a moment, legs crossed, and if anyone were observing they'd wonder what Drew was doing but he was listening to see if water was nearby. Sure enough there was a small stream not to far away. Drew shuffled through his pockets until he found an empty bottle and soon enough he had a fair amount of purified water and a fire going with a plentiful amount of firewood.

Drew suddenly panicked and put out the fire. What if someone Cammy was talking about was to come here? He questioned himself and then he decided not to worry as he only had the fire going for a few minutes. As if it was a response to his thought, Drew heard rustling nearby that seemed to come from a bush.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Randy Browns

'' Time to explore! Ahhh....feeling so much better!" So Randy go to explore the forest. "So I'm in the center forest, huh? where I fight those purple Kirbies from Insane." After exploring so much, he discovered something. There was a branch, just like in the center forest, written "Forest riverbank".

"So there's a forest riverbank here? Heh, wow, this river is pretty beautiful. But how I am gonna get trough it?" Randy had no idea. He tried to swim, but he sensed that the river was an ANGRY river and he tried to go by the rocks, but it didn't work, too much water to reach it.

" Wait...when I started my adventure, I heard someone making a noise jumping tree from tree. And in the center forest, I saw a Pokemon. I'm sure it was, but I'm not sure if it was a Lucario or not, but he was doing the same. Well, I'm gonna try it. Too bad I'm not a monkey."

So Randy climbed the huge tree, but before trying it, he said he should practice. "Uh, If I fail and fall, I'm gonna fail on my mission exploring the forest! I'm gonna train before I do it! " said Randy.

"OK, so here's my first try. 1...2....3...GO!!" Randy jumped tree from tree. " Wow, that's great !!" Jumped again, did it. but on the third, he wasn't lucky. "Whoa...aaaaaah!!! I-inflation" Randy didn't get hurt thanks to Inflation.

"Wait...why didn't I use Inflation from the start !!!! Uh, I may be an idiot sometimes!" So not only thanks to the Inflation ability Kirby has that Randy didn't get hurt, but it was also thanks to the Inflation ability that he got trough the angry river. Randy explored the forest and he thinks he completed his little goal, identified new enemies etc. but now is time for he to do the REAL goal. He must help Camelia. It's thanks to her that he has his powers!

"OK, I'm gonna do it for her. It's getting hot...wonder why...?" said Randy. He also tried to discover this problem. " Maybe there is a desert here this island? . I will try to go to the north of the forest. Maybe I'll find someone or enemies there." Randy noticed something. Oh, it was a clean little waterfall. " Right in time, I am thirsty...whew..." Randy drank water from the little waterfall.

"Oh, wanted to have something to carry water because if there's a desert, I'm done for! If only I could call Kirby's small ship...I would see everything! Wish Camelia was there to tell me why.."

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui "Pit" - 0%

Apparently, Kamui had been paying too much attention to his real bow that he didn't see where he was going in the forest, stumbling upon a flat desert. Well, not flat. Just plain dull. There was too much open space to run around, nothing above that could hit someone in the head when they jumped. It was a land & the sky.

A perfect place to train.

Kamui knew that Pit couldn't really fly; however, Pit in the game had the Wings of Pegasus to make up for that. He knew that that he could glide as well. Anyway, the Wings of Pegasus could only let Pit fly for a few seconds in the SSBB game. It would help in some way for Kamui. Enough on dwelling about the flaws. Training starts now!

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy!" Kamui sure was excited. He split his bow into dual blades & started slashing around, just like Pit. Perhaps he was just playing around. Just as he attached the dual blades back as bow, he heard some strange shuffling. He turned & witnessed some killer cactuses shuffling towards him. "They should be good targets," Kamui announced. As one got closer, Kamui readied his bow. He launched Palutena's Arrow at the killer cactus, implanting some damage. He ran towards the cactus & spun his bow vertically, slashing the cactus multiple times; the Angel Ring. He then proceeded to Side Smash, as he called it. He slashed weakly at the cactus, then followed immediately by a very strong slash. The cactus flew right out of there. "Who's next?" Kamui smirked. The cactuses freaked out & tried to shuffle away, but Kamui knocked them out easily. It was sitch.

"That was so awesome! What else is here?" Kamui really was a kid inside, despite his age. This desert was perfect for him. He still needed to eat though. Maybe later he could go to the forest & find some food. With that in mind, Kamui ran off in the desert, searching for anymore enemies.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Anna Volynsky
Anna cautiously approached the spot where her fallen victim lay. The sight was quite unlike what she had anticipated. The little Goomba's body lay there of course, but something else was nearby. It looked quite like a gun, no, a rifle. Her hands twitched in anticipation and fear as she squatted to pick it up. The weapon felt reassuringly heavy, but not overly so as her fingers curled around it. Anna had never held a 'real' gun before and it was her suspicion that she still hadn't. It looked familiar of course, it was the super scope. An item drop quite common in the smash brothers world. If she was being honest with herself, she never used it much in the game, preferring other options like throwing a fan.

Something seemed to take over her body in that instant. She snapped the rifle into position, the butt against her right shoulder, finger hovering and tensing over the firing mechanism. She swept the forest around her with practiced and perfect precision. Precision she never had before, it looked like she had been holding weapons her whole life. Her eyes looked to the weapon, her hands shaking with fear at how quickly she had brandished it and at how comfortable and at home she felt with it. Hell broke loose as she was stuck in her dazed stupor. It was as if the forest had erupted into a cacophony of racket and chaos.

Battle, it was definitely the sound of battle. For some reason, it reminded her of Star Wars. She could have sworn that something had sounded like laser fire, but different than the kind in Star Wars. Heavier and with more "oomph". It was soon joined by the sound of another attack, another sound of an energy type weapon. Her feet carried her into a break neck sprint, all pretenses of stealth now gone as she chased after the sounds. Any noise she made now would pale in comparison to the noises that stemmed from the ongoing battle. Curiosity pushed any relevant thoughts of fear from her mind. Maybe these were the others mentioned before?

The noises grew louder as she drew nearer and nearer, her agile and acrobatic steps carried her over a log as she lunged into a clearing and dived behind a tree. A horde of Koopas were converging on one location, their attacks focused on something she couldn't quite make out. "Samus?" she asked herself under her breath, not even believing her eyes. So she really wasn't the only one in costume then?

Anna jumped out from behind the tree, her posture dropping to one knee as she pulled the super scope to eye level. If there was one thing she remembered from the game, the super scope had a charge function. When the fire button was held down, a large ball of energy would build and shoot clear across the stage. She tried doing so now, her finger depressing the fire button and holding. Electricity began to crackle in the air, light and energy gathered inside the weapon and peeking out from the muzzle. Her hair and bandana tendrils began to gust behind her in a tempest. The weapon sucking up the air around her and expelling it in a peculiar way. Targeting the Koopas, she loosed her finger. A monolithic ball of energy shot forth from the scope and raced towards the enemies. Anna flew backwards from the kickback, she had severely underestimated the weapon's strength. Her body flew backwards as the ball continued its raging course. Just as her body hit a thick tree and her vision began to go dark, the energy ball bowled over the Koopas, taking a large chunk of them out before it dissipated and released its energy back into the world.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back