• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favorite Unova city?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
What's your favorite Town/City in Unova? Why is it your favorite?

Unova has given us many places to make ourselves comfy! Sunny beaches, industrial parks, grand theaters, sports domes, amusement parks; the works! Where do you feel most at home?

unova.png

Mine always has, and always will be, Undella Town. Though I've always been more fo rthe big city kind of thing, Undella Town is just perfect. Serene, quiet 75% of the year, picturesque (and let's not forget wealthy). Plus such a huge amount of Water-type Pokemon, and then Black 2 and White 2 gave it the Marine Tube, making it ten billion times better!

Last edited:
Years
My favorite easily has to be Castelia City. It was so unlike any other city that we've seen in past games, especially with all the highrises, multiple ports and 3D view used extensively.

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
My favorite cities are Castelia City and Driftveil City. Castelia because of the downtown feel to it, reminds me of the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. And Driftveil for its wholesome feel, shops and PWT near by.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Humilau. Its nothing but an island and some huts, but its a pretty island and some huts. That damn water should have been everywhere in the region as well, so pretty.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Castelia City for me, first off Brendino pretty summed up the main reason why....

My favorite easily has to be Castelia City. It was so unlike any other city that we've seen in past games, especially with all the highrises, multiple ports and 3D view used extensively.

with all the ports and various ships, reminds me of the Seattle port, standing near the sea wall and watching the ships/ferries go by, every time I walk by thats what I love to see, and now I can see it in Pokemon too.

B-L-A-Z-E

リズ
Years
I've always liked Undella Town because Unova lacks water and seeing an area that has it is really nice. The water looks amazing in 5th gen, it's a shame they didn't use more of it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
I personally liked Virbank. It's such a contrast to the happy Route 20 (which I really like, actually), and there's the port to Pokestar Studios and the Virbank Complex just south of it. Not to mention the best gym leader ever resides there, with the best gym music ever. It just feels like the perfect transition from rural, isolated Unova to mainland urban Unova. :3

Years
Humilau City of course!

I love the beauty of the houses being on the water, the Gym is a Water-type Gym, Marlon is just so cool and I love Water-type Pokemon!

Castelia, Virbank and Nimbasa all tie for my 2nd fave.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorites would have to be Icirrus City, Undella Town, and Nimbasa City nowadays, before it used to be just Undella Town due to it being near a beach and all but Nimbasa and Icirrus grew on me after a while since Nimbasa had the sports domes and Icirrus was well designed in general if you ask me.

Back