• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legend of Acqua

Years
its made it RM2k3. i don't there is a thing to make it into a rom. lol. how bout this tyler. i'll make a layout. link to it. but the forum is still gonna be there. lol. u just have to make me work. *sigh*...lol.

Years
hey. i'll pm u later. i got an update. just some screens. please comment and tell me the likes/dislikes so i can get better at mapping! (my cave is still in progress!

Route 7b - After Cave
screen11.jpg

Route 7b - Cave Entrance - Come out at Route 7a then go to Orhicde City
screen12.jpg

This is Muturo Cave. There is more to it!
screen13.jpg

Entrance to Muturo Cave from Orchide City Side
screen14.jpg

This is Lillydale, follow Route 7b and u come here
screen15.jpg

Another Lillydale Pic
screen16.jpg

Please comment! Thanks!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The maps are nice. The cave is.. Dark. XD

Years
hey. sorry for lack of updates. but i have a screens update.

but b4 that. I have stopped on the CBS. i am going to map out the WHOLE region plus a 2nd island which is like a battle island. more info on that later. after i finish that i'll start on the CBS and finish of all the other coding. so i am going to do mapping first. here are the screens!

Inside Before Hiryet Forest
screen17.jpg

Hiryet Forest - Entrance from Route 8
screen18.jpg

Another Hiryet Forest - Talking to a Bug Catcher (u can't battle yet)
screen19.jpg

Route 8 - Entrance to Hiryet Forest and PC
screen20.jpg

Plz comment! THANKS!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The maps look nice. The 2nd screen of the forest looks a bit plain though. Maybe it's because of the large patch of grass.

Years
hey. sorry for no updates in a while. i wonder if ppl still read this. o well. i don't care. anyway.

I am making my own Naming System at the start of the game and I don't want to put in every possible option (there is 14 million i think). like AAAA or ABBFA or something like that. So I wont to know if you have a name that isn't real (cause I will put most real names in there) then plz post it here so i can. otherwise u have to name urself a real name. HOW BORING! lol. so post a name here and i'll add it to the dictionary of names!

PS: I'll post some screens of the introduction thingy soon.

EDIT!!!!! READ THIS!!!!!!
Names must be no more then FIVE (5) characters! Sorry but otherwise its waaaaaaaay to much Fork Conditions! lol

Last edited:
Years
hey sorry for double posting. but i have a screenshot update! i have finished the custom naming system! there is a limited number of names. i think there is about 200 or 300 names or something. but if u want a custom name between 1-5 characters then post it and i'll add it! NO NUMBERS! Boy and Girl 2!

Ok here are screens:

The introduction start! I will change OAK later!
screen21.jpg

Screen shown when Boy Selected. Doing Girl next.
screen22.jpg

Custom Name System before anything selected!
screen23.jpg

Custom Name System when somthing written! And the DELETE works! lol
screen24.jpg

The end of the Introduction
screen25.jpg

Hope you like the new screens! And plz post some names! Thanks!

Years
oh crap. lol. i was rushing a few nights ago and i was posting an update and it musn't have posted. dam. o well. i'll try to remember wat i posted. oh yeah...

I have started the CBS and it is going DANDY!!!! Its actually pretty easy it just involves a lot of time and Fork Conditions. I havn't done the items or change pokemon yet. the items should be easy and change pokemon i aint sure about... i'll post some screens later.

CYAZ!

Years
hey thanks for your comments. didn't think people read this thread anymore. o well. here is some screen shots of my CBS. you can only battle 1 pokemon, taillow and you can only pick Treecko at the start. here are the screens:

screen27.jpg
screen28.jpg

screen29.jpg
screen30.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
I like it.And ifyou work on it even more you'll be able to make it a complete game.And maybe publish it and then sell it and then win lotsamoney if you published it I would buy i.I like the battle screen with the treeko.And the mapping.your work inspires me to work on a new hack I would call it Pokemon Legend of Rocket.or Legendof Magma.

And are ou gonna work on the new game part when you start with a gender?

like choosing a girl in the game?

Back