• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon PitchBlack

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechu95

Hack Guy
Years
Pokemon PitchBlack [REGION MAPPER NEEDED - URGENT!]

I need someone that can make a region maps - URGENT!!!

~~Hack name~~
Pokemon Pitch Black

~~Hack of~~
FireRed

~~Intro~~
Hi, hello, Hola, czesc, bonjour, elo, miha, etc, etc. Although this is the first hack I'm the owner of, I hope this comes out pretty good. Howgh boss, howgh.

~~Story~~
When you and your parents are invited to the Spero Islands by Lance's father, Professor Frank, on the night before you go there you have a vision. In there you see Ho-Oh, Shadow Lugia and Darkrai...it makes everything strange.
When you finally get there, you find out that the communist Team Darkill has terrorised the region, who want to create Shadow Lugia with the power of Darkrai...you have to stop them.

~~Features~~
- Fakemons!
- Shadow Lugia!
- Darkrai and Ho-Oh!
- New maps!
- Other stuff I forgot about!

~~Team~~
mechu95 - maps, Fakemons, owner
wolverfrog - scripter

GATHERING STAFF!
I'm looking for:
- a scripter
- someone who can do the title screen (and everything before) and credits
- a spriter (OW, Trainers, and Fakemon sprites

Apply form:
Spoiler:

~~Fakemons~~
Anyone can help making them. Also when I get around to doing some sprites, I'll add a link to the Fakedex. Also, the Fire Starter is mine, buahaha, howgh.

~~Darkill Tyrants and Insane Four~~
In my hack there is no Gym leaders and E4. Remember the communist Team Darkill? The toughest of them are the gym leaders, the Commanders are the Insane Four, and Darkill Leader is me, for the normal Leader. Why am I writing this? Because YOU get to be one of the DT or I4! Here's the apply form:
Spoiler:

Another thing - you'll get to choose the Pokes when the Fakedex is full. HEre's the list of positions:
Spoiler:

And another reminder...I'm also posting this thread on another forum, so please don't moan and whine if I put someone else in the place you wanted to be in.

~~Banners~~
support_Banner.png

HTML:
[url=http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii217/mechu95/ROMhacking/support_Banner.png][img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii217/mechu95/ROMhacking/support_Banner.png[/img][/url]

~~Credits~~
none yet

Last edited:

Tim_0wnz

ROM Hacker
Years
Ok, here is my idea for a hack of...a Pokemon game. Here it is:

Pokemon PitchBlack

Region name: Spero

Intro: A strange-looking Pokemon has come from the sky...it's shining like a giant piece of the brightest gold. Although it is still high up in the sky, Ash could see it glitterng even from where he was standing, in the town of Pallet, sitting on the roof of his house and thinking...what will he do now? What will he do, after losing the final match of the Pokemon League in Sinnoh...And when he saw the brilliant piece of gold in the sky, he stood up. He sure seen the Pokemon, in fact the Pokemon ws his guide where to go next. And he was flying in a different direction than when he seen it last...he actually never seen it fly that way. He was flying south-west...but then he thought again. Every time he's followed the strange golden bird, he lost in the final match of that Pokemon League. No. He decided to stay, at least for now...
That night he had a vision. A horrible one. Not one of those nightmares you get when you have Haunters around when they don't want you in there, but that one was so real and so unpleasant, that it couldn't be JUST a dream. In the dream he's seen darkness...not the kind of darkness you get when you turn the lights off in your bedroom at night, but literally pitch-black darkness. And then there was two bright points - one as silver as a samurai's blade, the other as gold as...the golden Pokemon he's seen on the top of his house. He was shuddering. The lights were getting closer and closer, and they suddenly stopped. Then the golden light disappeared, and the silver one was getting closer and closer, and at the same time it was turning the same pitch-black colour that everything else was...and then a beaky head sprang out, it's eyes red as blood, skin the shade of the darkest purple, and the only evidence of the silver was the trim around it's 3 sharp, pointed scales coming out of its head. Then he woke up. He sat up, sweating and breathing extremely fast, and suddenly he knew. He had to go where the golden bird was heading...

That's the intro, but I propobally won't put it in the game, just post it in the hack thread when I make the thread. Ok but the next thing, you start the game off in Aduro Town, where you meet Professor Frank, who is the father of...Lance from Kanto! Though he doesn't want to tell of his past...anyways. He tells you about the bad things happening in Spero, about the cruelty of Team Darkil and tells you about your mission - to stop their leader...and there is an earthquake, and the sun goes out. It will be dark for a looong time. The Professor gives you the starter and tells you to hurry. Although he doesn't say anything about Gims, Pokemon League, Elite Four, Indigo Plateau, or whatever! That's because, instead of gym leaders, there will be Darkil Tyrants, and at the end there will be the Four Massacreres, then the Darkil Leader. You also meet up with...guess...guess...MISTY!!!

NOTE: I'm not willing to changing it to May - For one, I'm a Pokeshipping fan, for two, I think MAy is a kiddish b[beep]tch, and for three, I wanna get some links with Kanto and the Anime, and Misty is a big part of it. And anyway, Misty's been around there for all of Kanto and Johto, and May only for Hoenn. I wish Misty didn't go...

Misty will also do a fair bit of quests with you. She'll be your rival, she'll help you in a few quests involving double battles, and she'll be the one to help you in the legendaries quest. And the last thing I can think of right now: quite a few fakemons, and I also hope I'll get around to do a few fakemons, although it will definately not be fully Fakemons.

So, whaddaya think? Only constructive critisism please, and please, don't go flaming about "ZomGGG oKkkaszipinn suXx mAAAyY roolz", why, I already said.

Charizard out.

A shining flying pokémon?
Do you mean Ho-Oh from the 1th episode?

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
sometimes mate, ideas need some polish. diamonds in the rough can still be diamonds. there's potential here...

but it's burried under excess. if u want to make a hack based off of the anime, go for it. if u wanna make a hack set in a different area with your own unique plotline go for it.

but i really dont see any way for misty to fit into ur storyline, or any of the anime throwaway references for that matter.

I sugest just having a new girl be your rival, instead of misty. and u can't set up team up battles like in d/p in any other game, unless u mess w/ the engine itself...

work on presentation as well... most people dont feel liek reading giant blocks of text to see if they want to comment on w/e is being said.

good luck to w/e u decide on doing mate.

mechu95

Hack Guy
Years
I listened to your tip, Antwhan, and at the top of the page is the cleaned-up version. Please rate, comment, apply and support!

Rebel Charizard

The flames are waiting
Years
Hi,

Mechu95, I'd like to be a dark tyrant:

Username: Rebel Charizard
In-Game Name: Richie Darkshadow
Position: Darkill Tyrant 5
Type: Dark/Ghost ( or just one of them )

Good luck and Good Hackin

mechu95

Hack Guy
Years
Hi,

Mechu95, I'd like to be a dark tyrant:

Username: Rebel Charizard
In-Game Name: Richie Darkshadow
Position: Darkill Tyrant 5
Type: Dark/Ghost ( or just one of them )

Good luck and Good Hackin
Done! Also, please try putting any apply forms in Spoiler tags alongside some other comments or tips.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey, can I be insane 4?

Spoiler:

Thanx.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Is it just me, or are more and more 3rd gen hacks hacks putting in Darkrai and Shadow Lugia for no reason?

Your hack might be good, so long as you don't just center the story around getting those two. Misty would be kinda cool I guess =p

mechu95

Hack Guy
Years
Hey, can I be insane 4?

Spoiler:

Thanx.

Can't be both, sorry.

Is it just me, or are more and more 3rd gen hacks hacks putting in Darkrai and Shadow Lugia for no reason?

Your hack might be good, so long as you don't just center the story around getting those two. Misty would be kinda cool I guess =p
There's also gonna be Ho-Oh ivolved, and Lance.

mechu95

Hack Guy
Years
Sninypkmnfan13 --> Yes you can.

darkcookie_93 --> I don;t get that, first you say "can I be Dark Tyrant number 3", and then "Position: Insane Four 3"...

mechu95

Hack Guy
Years
Sprite...now, I knew I forgot about something! Please, if you can, apply sprites too. if not, then I'll try to make one...darkcookie, you reminded me about this, so I'll make one for you first.

EDIT: darkcookie, here it is:
darkcookie.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2008
ok here goes...

Dark Samus

Darkill grunt/tyrant (because grunts are weaker then tyrants becaus there earlier, but either is fine) arcus

darkill tyrant/grunt 2

type:dragon/ghost idd prefer both but if i can only have one ill be dragon.

i really wanta be in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back