• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokemon Ranger] The Unofficial 'Wheres that Pokemon' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I didn't see a thread like this, and I'm kind of new to this part of the forum so... xD (Btw, this is for Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. :)

Form
Game:Ranger\Ranger:SOA
Pokemon:

Also, this thread obviously containes spilers, so...yeah. xD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I was thinking more of a thread where someone asks where to find a Pokemon, then someone answers, instea dof people just randomly saying where Pokemon are. xD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 15, 2009
Game: Ranger:SOA
Pokemon: Glaceon. I know its at the Ice Lake but WHERE in the I ce Lake. Seriously, I went all over the place. (Oh, and I do hope nobody asks where Celebi is after the quest involving it. No matter what anyone tells you, Celebi AIN'T ANYWHERE IN THE VIEN FOREST!)

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
To find glaceon you need to go to the castle and then capture another empoleon and head to the far right. There should be a place there where you can surf again. When in the water, you will be drageed by a current but cut off to the left as early on as you can. Here you will find a place to exit where you can walk out onto a platform and find the one-and-only glaceon in the game. Oh, and don't worry, there is an empoleon there who can take you back to the start of the lake. Happy Hunting!
Now, without further ado:

GAME: Ranger SOA
POKEMON: Regigigas. Yes, and I already have his three little friends regice, regirock, and registeel. I just want to go for the big one!

OH! And if anyone knows what the pokemon for browser number 175 (in ranger SOA) please tell me, and where to find it! I'm sure I can return the favor seeing as that, regigigas, and any pokemon beyond said legendary are the only one's I havn't found. Also, I completed the game and every quest without my styler breaking once, so you could pretty much call me a ranger master. But even the master has her off-days. Please tell me where to find pokemon 175 and how to capture regigigas!

EDIT: Wait! I also would like to know what and where I can find the pokemon on the browser between togekiss and the three regi's. Once again, I would sincerely thank anyone who can give me this information.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Get all the pokemon in the browser, then a new room will open in hippowdon temple.

regigigas is there.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
pokemon ranger guardian sighns

when im starting the game in dolce island every time i catch a pokemon its slowing down can someone tell me how to solve it?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Try asking in the spin off Q&A thread. This thread is from 2009 and has been dead. :(

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back