• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Elibian Nights (A Fire Emblem Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchsageX

The greatest sage.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Nice. Plan to do a Pokemon hack; since you are pretty good?
I've dabbled in Pokemon hacking before, but I'm probably going to retire after I finish this hack. Life, college, and all the rest are catching up fast!

Anyways, I haven't updated this topic for a while, but I've got a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G9koFvCPHY

The next release (v4.0) is coming soon to a computer near you!

Vittorini

Expert Trainer
Years
This is excellent. I would definitely like to see more hacks of Blazing Sword or Sacred Stones. Downloading now!

Years
ButchTheCanadian, please read the rules. You are not allowed to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for over a month.
ArchsageX, if you'd like this thread to be reopened so you can post an update, just send me a VM. In the mean time, this thread is closed.

ArchsageX

The greatest sage.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
It's been a while since I've updated around here! Elibian Nights is very much alive; in fact, I've got the first half of the final version complete and ready for y'all to play. I updated the first post with the link.

_Garret

Digital Angels Inc.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I am sure to play this whenever you are done with this. I was a fan of fire emblem, but after the game is finished it kinda dries up... not interesting anymore, so anyway, just good luck with the hack and I hope to play it soon ^^.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
_Garret, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. And change your post colour as well, I can't see a single word with this white forum skin XD

ArchsageX, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just contact wither myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back