• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
So what all is in the dorm rooms anyway? Are they just empty rooms with two beds and a closet? Do they each have their own individual bathrooms, or do students have to share the ones throughout the building? Is there a kitchen, or do students have to go to the home-ec room or something to cook? Are there refrigerators, or any place to store food in the school at all? Stuff like that.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
ShinyDiamond- ohhh, he's just going to join Fairytail for awhile xD

So what all is in the dorm rooms anyway? Are they just empty rooms with two beds and a closet? Do they each have their own individual bathrooms, or do students have to share the ones throughout the building? Is there a kitchen, or do students have to go to the home-ec room or something to cook? Are there refrigerators, or any place to store food in the school at all? Stuff like that.

There is no kitchen there c: for the rest there's anything there that your character brought with him/her.

Nami and Elene's dorm room for example, has a tv and laptop and loottsss of games.

...If this is a joke, I'm not laughing.

Unchained+Blades+a.png

I actually imagine Takumi to look like this xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Post Rule 34! Post Rule 34! I dare ya, I dare ya! I double dare you, Phoenix-lover, post Rule 34 one more Wright-damned time!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Claire: [obvious grab for your attention, followed by an ironic statement that somebody (likely Eve) will comment on]

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
@Claire: [obvious grab for your attention, followed by an ironic statement that somebody (likely Eve) will comment on]

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

My sweet, you're a bit of a wackadoodle, aren't you? ;3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
If somebody's going to have intimate relations with mythological creatures on my watch, they're going to do it properly, dagnabit.

Years
Every time I wake up in the morning I have to be prepared to read through the weird conversations I have ever read. You people don't need supervision you need psychiatrists, but at least that means you're fun. :)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Every time I wake up in the morning I have to be prepared to read through the weird conversations I have ever read. You people don't need supervision you need psychiatrists, but at least that means you're fun. :)

I don't wanna go to the psychiatrist again! She'll put me on Prozac and ADDerall and probably admit me to a psych ward because the Prozac drives me to attempting suicide and they don't get any good channels or radio stations there, so I try hanging myself with my bedsheets, and then my parents decide that putting me in a mental institution was the worst thing to happen to me, so we just go home like I was never given the crappy, counter-productive drugs in the first place and we're back to square one!

It's a vicious cycle, bipolar disorder.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
[obvious grab for your attention, followed by an ironic statement that somebody (likely Eve) will comment on]
[A snarky response with no purpose whatsoever, most likely paired with a YouTube video, followed by questioning this form of posting]

Back