• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-instate the name change feature

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Went **** you that was a low blow we both know that Everton SHOULD NOT HAVE WON there.

How are Liverpool doing btw? I forgot about them.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Only mods with numbers should get name changes. Just to at least get rid of the number...so we can have Live_Wire, Kenshin, Olli, Snivy, Meganium...oh and if someone else has those usernames, just delete them from the forum... :>

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Went **** you that was a low blow we both know that Everton SHOULD NOT HAVE WON there.

How are Liverpool doing btw? I forgot about them.

Oh, as far as I know they are doing well, they still have 5 CL's more than Tottenham. You guys should look into getting one some day! I heard it feels nice.

I think you two are looking for this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=231582

This isn't a DCC :/

Stop minimodding, I think you have a messy enough forum to care about to come here and bother adult people.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
He has a good point, Went. If it weren't for the fact you were an smod I'd have told Audy or something already. You shouldn't be above the rules that us mods need to follow just because you have that fancy yellow name.

Ivysaur

Years
He has a good point, Went. If it weren't for the fact you were an smod I'd have told Audy or something already. You shouldn't be above the rules that us mods need to follow just because you have that fancy yellow name.

An orange (I forgot you were colourblind) name that makes me Higher Staff. We have different rules from you Lower Staff, in case you didn't discover that in this year and a half you have spent spamming the old mod forums.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nope, pretty sure your username is yellow. Perhaps you need to get your eyes tested?

You may have different rules - but you still shouldn't be discussing soccer in official lounge discussion threads. It's quite rude to the original mod who suggested the suggestion. Or unless you can justify that...? But I doubt you can, since soccer doesn't really relate to name changes at all.

Years
His name is orange.

js

Agreed; but I agree with everything else you said, Nica. Went, you may be an S-Mod but that doesn't mean you're exempt from anything (say what you will, I'm free to ignore it- we both know I'm right). Nobody wants to see you and Razor Queef talk about soccer anyway.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Nica u crazy gurl his name is orange not yellow. Also football has everything to do with this because we were discussing how Went should be called ManURox. He does love them so much.

AND REGARDING FOOTBALL lol Went that means nothing. You've won a fair amount, sure, but where are you now? Mid-table and trailing miles behind the Manchester teams. Got some catchup to play mate

Gira sucks.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, if this godforsaken name change feature does make a pussy-ass return to the forums, I request that the first name change should be from Razor Leaf to Razor Queef. It just has such a nice ring to it. Razor Queef... Razor Queef...

Ivysaur

Years
Nica u crazy gurl his name is orange not yellow. Also football has everything to do with this because we were discussing how Went should be called ManURox. He does love them so much.

AND REGARDING FOOTBALL lol Went that means nothing. You've won a fair amount, sure, but where are you now? Mid-table and trailing miles behind the Manchester teams. Got some catchup to play mate

Gira sucks.

Well, you have been trailing all your life. Even if Liverpool are trailing now, you still have a good trailing to do. Like, 5 CL's and how many League titles now? I can't remember.

Hell, even Atlético Madrid, my main team, has got more League titles than you. In a league tyranized by Madrid and Barcelona.

And you guys, it's not "soccer", it's football. Ask the International Olympic Comitee if you don't believe me, they'll gladly tell you what's the sport's official name. Learn to speak properly and then I'll bother talking to you.

Years
And you guys, it's not "soccer", it's football. Ask the International Olympic Comitee if you don't believe me, they'll gladly tell you what's the sport's official name. Learn to speak properly and then I'll bother talking to you.
Different cultures and countries have different kinds of football. In Ireland there's Gaelic Football, then there's American football, and International/'Aussie' Rules football. Soccer is a more widely understood term.
Checkmate, gin and hat-trick, my friend.

Back