• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
HUGE LIKE. <33 You really look great, Sector! :D
Oh, you're looking good Sector :D and you look fine in the third photo too :p
Look really good Sector, especially that senior picture.
Oh my goodness Sector you remind me of some country superstar like...omg I can't think of his name but he was just as adorable as you are! xD The third picture though... <33
Have you figured out the country star's name yet? I could caption it as a "CountryStar Pose" instead ^_^ But thanks everyone! I will have some more in the upcoming week or two, stay tuned!

Spoiler:

These are some of my favorites.
Looking spiffy there AWsquared!

Aaron, you look way better with that hair IMO (:

Anyways, it's casual Friday, y'all.. and here's another selfie of me without glasses

Spoiler:
Florida Gators fan? Ahh the time when I made all my friends hated me when they beat Ohio State University for the championship game back in 2007. I loved it lol but you remind me of someone I know...

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Yeah it's fixed! Nice picture, is that a doghouse in the back?
oh nope. that is a very old shack or whatevs in the background. hahaaa. some of the cats stay in their sometimes.

@The Cutest sylveon in the world@ your haiir kinda reminds me of my neighbor in a way lmao.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
holy crap WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THAT HAIR NOW?

I think... I prefer you with longer hair, AWsquared haha. It makes you look younger and more like what I would go for, but that's just me xP

Cause I hated how it got in the way. I prefer shorter hair cause it does make me look older and I hated being confused for a 15/16 year old when I was 18. Everyone thought I was a sophomore when I was a senior. D: Reason I starting growing my goatee I have now ahaha.

Anyway more recent pictures of me.

This is one I took while testing out the iPhone 5S yesterday. (Cause no phone test is complete without taking pictures.) I love this picture cause of my facial expression for some reason

Spoiler:

And about a week ago I bleached a shirt and so I took this picture to show it off on Instagram/Facebook. I was going for stripes, but kind of failed at that. I still like how it turned out though. (I'm actually wearing this shirt now ironically.)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And just one more cause why not.
Spoiler:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Cause I hated how it got in the way. I prefer shorter hair cause it does make me look older and I hated being confused for a 15/16 year old when I was 18. Everyone thought I was a sophomore when I was a senior. D: Reason I starting growing my goatee I have now ahaha.

Anyway more recent pictures of me.

This is one I took while testing out the iPhone 5S yesterday. (Cause no phone test is complete without taking pictures.) I love this picture cause of my facial expression for some reason

Spoiler:

And about a week ago I bleached a shirt and so I took this picture to show it off on Instagram/Facebook. I was going for stripes, but kind of failed at that. I still like how it turned out though. (I'm actually wearing this shirt now ironically.)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That beard though...
You need to shave and become Heisenberg because you totally could.
Looking great btw!

Treecko

Years
Hahaha I don't follow Breaking Bad and only know who that is cause I've heard of the name so many times. XD But I could probably pull that off lol. (though I prefer having hair in all seriousness :P ) Thanks everyone!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Hahaha I don't follow Breaking Bad and only know who that is cause I've heard of the name so many times. XD But I could probably pull that off lol. (though I prefer having hair in all seriousness :P ) Thanks everyone!

Yo the Heisenberg in reference is the up-front guy in my signature do you see? Mhm you see.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Okay after comparing this to the senior pictures, I have to say, I definitely dig this hair much better. Maybe because I'm not entirely a big fan of guys with long hair. I like style & you seem to have one xP You definitely look more mature this way though in my opinion. What kind of gel do you use?

Treecko

Years
Yo the Heisenberg in reference is the up-front guy in my signature do you see? Mhm you see.

Yeah I know that's the one I was talking about. :P

Okay after comparing this to the senior pictures, I have to say, I definitely dig this hair much better. Maybe because I'm not entirely a big fan of guys with long hair. I like style & you seem to have one xP You definitely look more mature this way though in my opinion. What kind of gel do you use?

Thanks man. ^__^ I use Bed Head, it's something my little brother got in a gift bag he got at his senior lock the night of his graduation this year and one thing it was small container of Bed head gel. He didn't so he gave it to me. I don't normal use gel but I'll probably keep getting that when I run out of it and maybe some mousse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back