• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles: Episode 1: OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
Years
Okay profile has been editted and expanded as you asked, and my trainer card is in my signature for you. Should I go ahead and post or are you going to have an OOC post saying Im in?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Well, I decided to make Weedle evolve. xD; I'll update my trainer card soon, I cba to do it now.

Trainer Kat

Years
hey later in the rpg are we gonna be able to catch event pokemon like snorlax or hitmonlee?

I was wondering the same thing. Because, I thought I could use Jack's history of theft in a way, as in, he sneaks into the Pewter Museum and steals some Old Amber? If not, that's fine, but I could totally picture the guy with an Aerodactyl.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Lol, Trainer Kat, that post with Kakuna was funny:P
And Brawler, I already picked up a TM. If you disagree, I can just 'accidentally' break it or something=D

Trainer Kat

Years
hahaha, I can just see Jack being like "what the hell, you knew it five minutes agoooo! *whine whine emo whine*"

I like your battles, Diego. Quite good.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Desert_z: Unfortunately, all of the spots are full right now. I've just had them barely filled before you posted that message. However, you may be able to join in later depending on if people stick around.

To Fighting Infernape and PokeUser45: Sorry guys. Your Characters are deleted now. You haven't messaged me or anything for days.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
allright i'll accept the lose of iron tail here's my new card i'l also get finished virdian forest

eb6ead24c7b75faad6665e66643f73e7.png

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To All: Please give a warm welcome to Ibuberu and Slave to the Poke'-Rave! They are our newest members and will be joining in the RPG very shortly!

To Slave and Ibuberu: You two will be able to post as soon as I put up Pewter City. Be sure you've completely read the rules, and I'd also take a look at the posts so far to get an idea of how to play the game.

To Zimvee: I'll be ready for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back