• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon: TCG

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2009
a pokemon game based on TCG... you will go around towns and gyms to card battle other trainers... same plot as the original games but with card battles instead of normal poke battles...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
There was a game for Gameboy called Pokemon TCG where you went to different stadiums winning medals and you had different decks and everything. I would really like to see a remake of this for the DS.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
so instead of catching them we buy cards from PokeMarts?

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2009
Well the point is Waudby is acutally making one if you were more active and looked in the showcase.

really...?
that ive gotta check out...

could you possibly tell me where i can find it...
i would search for user but dun think PCF has one...

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
really...?
that ive gotta check out...

could you possibly tell me where i can find it...
i would search for user but dun think PCF has one...
I was talking to the other guy because he thought that this was the only one.
But if you wanna see it look in the game show case from the pages 1-3 and try to find Pokemon:Odessy The TCG Adventure (Or Something like that with TCG in it)

On Second Thought Just Click Here!

Last edited:
Back