• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Accent Challenge 2021

Years
ok my actual accent challenge is coming, but i did these based on a few things in #general (cringe)
Hey what's up gumbo gang it's me Professor Plum aka Tyler aka your local friendly neighbourhood catboy today were biking down- oh haha oops! There goes a wheel! Anyway now is probably a good time to talk about this weeks sponsor Texas Bike repairs Ltd
recording
sigh what's up pogsquad... :pensive: anyway it's been a rough week here in the squid shack with all this crazy drama you're probably hearing about and that's wild if you've been subscribed you're a real one and you know what's been going on but for those of you who aren't make sure you hit that subscribe button because we've got some great content coming soon we're grinding boys you know we're on that shit. Anyway so there's been all this drama goin on that you've been hearin about any everyone's like 'inky, bro, when are you gonna address this' and I'm sat here in my new Plead Until Your Lungs Give Out sweatshirt that's actually new in the merch store this week be sure to use promo code SQUIDSHACK for 20% off your order, anyway so I'm sat here and I've been thinking about the best way to make this video and I've tried to record this like three times now and it's just so hard with all this drama that's going on y'know I call y'all the pogsquad but this really hasn't been a pogsquad situation y'know? Anyway so
recording
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you :wink: sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx
recording

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I don't think I have an accent but let me know

You sound so northern but I agree you don't really sound Mancunian. It's remarkable. But yeah. Your words sound pretty strong compared to the generic southern 'softness', to put it in some way.

Years
You sound so northern but I agree you don't really sound Mancunian. It's remarkable. But yeah. Your words sound pretty strong compared to the generic southern 'softness', to put it in some way.
Haha really? I didn't think I sounded that Northern 😅. Well not compared to my sister and cousins.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Haha really? I didn't think I sounded that Northern 😅. Well not compared to my sister and cousins.

Frankly, as a person who has spent hours upon hours covering parliamentary sessions and is mostly used to London parlance, your accent hit me pretty hard :P

Back