• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saw themed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
I've been in the mood for a really good blood chilling, heart racing RP.. So I was thinking about basing it on the movie Saw and Saw2? Of course it will be heavily strict and many good characters will die, but what do you all think? More than likely it will be rated at least 18 and up.. Strictly for the gore and violence that is typical in the Saw movies... Plot would be (basically) that X number of people would be trapped inside this house that was fulled beyond belief with traps and gadgets specifically designed to kill or seriously wound anyone who crosses its path. Form would be something on the lines of:
Name
Age (?)
Appearance
History (?)
Occupation/Special skills (?)
Other
RP Example

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
A good enough idea, I've tried similar things, though sometimes it can be hard to keep interest. Really, though, this should be in Idea Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back