• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask the QUEEN IN THE NORTH anything

Years
For those who don't know, I was staff in D/P/Pt/Trade Corner/Battle Stadium/the IRC Chat a few hundred years ago. I came back to PC a few months ago, and I've really enjoyed rekindling old friendships and making new friendships.

I'm also a Moderoid on the PC Discord, and the team lead for the PC Facebook Team.

I live in Louisiana with my boyfriend & 2 cats.

AMA!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do you prefer, as the alternate better name of OT, "Treehouse" or "Chit-Chat Café" best?

Years
when do i get to visit your cool house?
is ursula your favourite disney character?
BONUS: if not, who is?
how many times have you listened to the mamma mia 2 sound track?
top or bottom?

Last edited:
Years
when do i get to visit your cool house?
come to brazil
is ursula your favourite disney character?
she's definitely my favorite villain.
BONUS: if not, who is?
you know what, no, ursula IS my favorite character.
how many times have you listened to the mamma mia 2 sound track?
dude i dont even know :( i listened to it like nonstop for a solid month. i havent listened to it in a week or two though. I burned myself out haha.
top or bottom?
like for bunk beds? i prefer the top bunk usually

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Not a fan of octopus and yet Ursula is your favorite villain? Does not compute...

Oh and who'd you choose between your cats or BF?

Years
Not a fan of octopus and yet Ursula is your favorite villain? Does not compute...

Oh and who'd you choose between your cats or BF?

I realize the irony in that haha.

Oh geez I'd choose my boyfriend I guess. I can always get new cats one day.
WOW Now i'm sad thinking about my cats dying

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Favorite PC username you've had?
Favorite food?
Favorite holiday?
Favorite season?
Favorite PC memory?

Years
Favorite PC username you've had?
This might sound silly, but I absolutely loved being Karen Smith because it was a collab with 3 of my favorite people on PC. I miss them all.
Favorite food?
My favorite cuisine is either TexMex or Chinese food. It's sad that most northern folks will never experience the cheesy delicious that is TexMex. It's so great.
Favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday would be Christmas and the weeks leading up to it. I love seeing Christmas decorations/lights/etc. It just makes my heart feel so warm. I've just remembered I've a house now and I'll have to decorate it for Christmas
Favorite season?
Well, the south doesn't get much of an autumn, but in theory, it's probably my favorite.
Favorite PC memory?
Oh, I couldn't say, really. I have so many great ones - a lot from the IRC chat. I spent a lot of my formative years there, and have such great memories of the people.

Years
I think you are a fan of Game of Thrones. Who are your favorite characters? Mine is easily Araya of the female characters in both the books and TV show. Of the guys Tyrion was easily my favorite in the book, and while Peter Dinklage does a great job in the series I fell in love with Richard Madden on the show, so I guess that made Robb my favorite male protagonist.

Wait a sec... I'm supposed to be letting YOU answer! XD

Question #2 Can you tell me more about your awesome powers as a sea witch?

Years
I think you are a fan of Game of Thrones. Who are your favorite characters? Mine is easily Araya of the female characters in both the books and TV show. Of the guys Tyrion was easily my favorite in the book, and while Peter Dinklage does a great job in the series I fell in love with Richard Madden on the show, so I guess that made Robb my favorite male protagonist.

Wait a sec... I'm supposed to be letting YOU answer! XD

Question #2 Can you tell me more about your awesome powers as a sea witch?

Favorite character is Sansa Stark, full stop. I stan a queen with growth! #KweenOfDaNorf I love her in the books, and I love her in the show. I'm not so happy with what they did to her character [essentially dropping Jeyne Pool and having Sansa brought to Winterfell to be harassed by Ramsay?!] but I'm good with where she is now. I also love Jamie in the books, more or less yeah in the show.

Tyrion is a good character, but his characterization in the fifth book was so annoying. In the show, he was pretty good at first, but now I feel like he's a Flanderized version of himself. "Hey I say cool things and drink! I'm relatable!!"

I like Arya, and her last chapter released by GRRM was GOOD. VERY GOOD. (It was the episode with Essie Davis where the theatre troupe put on a performance of the Red Wedding) Her IM AN ASSASSIN-thing in the show was a bit fast, but it is what it is.

Full disclosure I got really sick of people bashing Sansa in favor of Arya bc tbh Sansa is a product of the era she was raised in, and Arya is more of an outlier with a more "modern" mindset. How about instead of pitting two sisters against each other, they can just support each other and be great! (Like when they had that awesome scene together with Littlefinger at the end of the last season)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
How do you feel about the spinoff series for Game of Thrones?

If you got in a sass-off with Aaron, who would win and what would be the winning diss?

If you could overindulge in any kind of substance without any negative repercussions, what would you choose and why?

Years
How've you been feeling about GO now that you've gotten back into it? Any issues you have run into? What do you enjoy most? What is your favorite capture?? :>

Back