• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

derodero returns

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not sure for how long, but after finishing off college and finally having the chance to have stuff settle down in life for once, I thought it'd be great to catch up with y'all here. PC *was* a big part of my adolescence, after all. So hi everyone, I'm back! (sorta)
wonder how many will even recognize me :p

derozio

Years
Hello I have no idea who you are since I joined like 3 weeks ago or something
I just wanted to say hello heh heh heh soo bye I guess?
hello the almightyBlaziken, I absolutely love blaziken it is one of the best pokemon ever so GOOD TASTE, MATE.

holy shit it's dero

welcome back to pc dude!!!
THANK YOU :D
yay someone who i recognize recognizes me!!!

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Welcome back, dero! I hope finishing college wasn't too much stressful for you.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Not sure for how long, but after finishing off college and finally having the chance to have stuff settle down in life for once, I thought it'd be great to catch up with y'all here. PC *was* a big part of my adolescence, after all. So hi everyone, I'm back! (sorta)
wonder how many will even recognize me :p

Yess I missed you dero

Welcome back <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
derodero!!!! i was actually looking at one of your threads in art alley just yesterday amazing. welcome back!!

derozio

Years
ofc we recognize you! hello dero!!!!!
<3 Thanks

How could I ever forget? Welcome home, Dero. <33
Aww Jo. <3 Glad to be back. :')

Welcome back, dero! I hope finishing college wasn't too much stressful for you.
Thanks SQ! College, well, let's just say it is somehow over haha. But then again, I might go for Master's so there's still scope for more college-related stress in the future haha. :b But yes, it wasn't too bad. :D

welcome back to pc!!
Thank you :D

Yeah, I remember you. You're one of the anime guys, from what I recall. Welcome back to PC.
Yes, indeed. More of a gaming guy now than anime, but they're both close to my heart still. Despite now being 24 rather than 14 back when I joined PC. :')

Yess I missed you dero

Welcome back <3
Thank you Patrick, I missed you too. Funny how we're both back now after our breaks. Usually one party just wouldn't be there when the other would be :b

derodero!!!! i was actually looking at one of your threads in art alley just yesterday amazing. welcome back!!
Thank you. I've kinda left graphic design/art behind for the most part, to be honest. But I still have some spark left in me, here's to hope it leads to some stuff again haha

omg dero! i remember you welcome back! I haven't seen you in a while. <3
Yeah, I kinda took a long break haha. Not sure when I was last active for real. I hope to stick around for longer this time. Not regular or anything, but a post here and there every few days and all.

Hey it's you. Nice to have you back. Now go post in TCTI.
S O O N hehe

Back