• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 2

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
As many of you know, i am making a game called Pokemon 2.
i manged to get the pokemon tilesets so i started again.
i am doing pretty well so soon i will send you all a small not very long beta.

if anyone has and charsets send them please

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Sounds good, but you might want to put some screens in before a mod sees this. I look forward to the beta. And just look in the resource thread for charsets. BTW, is this being done in RMXP?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Yes, you should. It is clearly stated in the rules that you have to post a plot and an in game screen to keep the thread open. I'll give you a day to post. BTW, it's nice to hear that a beta's coming up soon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
yes, thank you sylph. i need to find a good rpgmaker XP char set that arnt to big. so i will have to wait. BTW. Sylph is helping me with bugs and finding stuff so that is how he had the screen shots

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
sorry for double posting but....

You will be happy to know that the beta is ready!
The problem is... it is 145mb! so i cant upload it

I have a couple of screen shots

post-12-1117904174.png

ostrotown.bmp

EDIT: with big thanks to Esai, I AM PROUD TO ANOUNCE POKEMON 2'S FIRST BETA OUT NOW!!!!!

Pokemon 2 Beta!

Last edited:
Back