• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
not that i dont like you,its just the picture,it creeps me out...5/10

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
^I like randomness 8/10 (I think thats what you were you going for)

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Your Avatar is looking good, Typhlomence. I like the effects you used on the Salamence in the background, also the Typhlosion goes well with it.
However, you could smoothen the border of the Typhlosion a bit, so the red outline fades more into the background.
You'll get a 8/10 from me.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Such a professional bit of advice... thank you... yeah hmm... maybe a 7..... too simple?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
mrplanters said:
really cool avatar nice work
mrplanters, please add a rating to your post, next time you are posting in a rating thread.

Twilight-Rising, I have no idea who that person in your Avatar is (In fact, it scares me a bit. XD), but it goes well with your current theme, so you'll get a 7/10 from me.

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
You dont have to keep changing it, Twilight. The picture's cute, but pixelated and rough. 6/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
Oh I know I dont have to keep changing it I just wanted to!And it is a drawing. I Like the text in yours!9/10

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
dang ur whole profile is cool!
i like the salamenses background is cool!
10/10

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
Uuuh huu... Well, I'll tell you I don't like it, but I doubt you'd come back giving me 16 out of 14 reasons why youres is better than mine...

so 2/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back