• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The War of the Pokemon Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2009
Sign-up space is unlimited. All we need is a minimum of three people to join before we start (even if it's already started, people can still join).

Plot:
A beautiful, blue world. Unspoiled by civilization, and exquisitlely clean and pure. Such is a world where humans have no impact, or rather, don't exist. A world populated only by amazing creatures, each with special and amazing powers and background histories. These creatures...are called Pokemon.
For centuries untold, Pokemon have lived in harmony with each other, establishing a civilization that is unlikely to ever end. However, this peace has repeatedly been disrupted by a series of natural disasters and villainy. To protect the world order and keep this peace, some Pokemon have banded together to form rescue teams, groups working towards the same goal. To save others from peril, to aid those in need, and occasionally to even save the world. Ranging from the historical legacy of team leader Lucario, to the present-day Gold rank Team A.C.T., to countless other teams in the rising, each has made their own saga, tales to be passed down from generation to generation. There have also been conflicts, as legends rise up from the shadows of ancient folklore to create chaos, conflicts with highly doubtful odds of survival. When banded together, rescue teams can become one incredible, invincible force to dispell such danger, as a system of defence.
Thus, with the rescue teams keeping things safe, Pokemon have been able to carry on with their lives in peace, assured that there will always be help in times of crisis. But a dark time is coming now; a dark cloud rests low over the horizon, brooding and waiting to cast horror and chaos onto this world. It is now the time for you, a recently recruited rescuer, to work with your team to combat this terror. Give it your all, and when things seem impossible, remember that there is always a light, however small or dim it may be. It's time to save the world!

You are a member of Team Dawn, a team that has just became leaderless after Charizard died. You must travel around the pokemon land, encountering troubles and happiness. Your aim is to sacrifice and fight to reclaim the land of the north from the villainous Team Cyclone, a group formed by Alakazam, the former greatest rescue team leader ever. Team ACT have been trying to battle this huge team but have kept failing. Now the bronze rank Team Dawn are coming to aid Team ACT in the War of the Pokemon lands.

Rules!!!!
1. Only a max of two characters to each RP'er. If you want to introduce a new character and already have two in the RP, you have to switch out one of the characters. Oh, and NO PLAYING AS A LEGENDARY!!*
--*To clear up any confusion, no, Riolu and Lucario do NOT count as Legendary.
2. Your character(s) MUST be a basic stage Pokemon. If you want to play as, say, an Infernape, then you must sign up as Chimchar. Evolution will be possible later on in the Roleplay.
3. Your character(s) don't necessarily have to be human. They can be just normal, everyday Pokemon. Shinies, alternate colorations*, and Delta Species are also allowed. Just make sure your character is reasonable.
--3a. Per se, no giving Hydro Pump capabilities to a Shedinja, or if your character is a part Ground type Delta Species Munchlax, try to stick within those type ranges move-wise instead of randomly having him/her use Psybeam out of the blue.
--*Alternate colorations: coloration besides shiny or normal. Example would be a black Espeon, or even a blue and white Buneary.
4. No flaming, no spamming, no hogging attention, and keep swearing to a minimum. If you suddenly feel the urge to, I dunno, start a pie fight in between posts, PLEASE take it to PM.
5. No eating pizza while playing this.
6. USE THE PROVIDED CHARACTER FORMS. Put **RESCUE TEAM** on the bottom of each form to prove you actually read the rules.
7. Ignore rule 5. (just checking to make sure you're actually paying atttention.)
8. If you have a question or want to request something of the sign-up, please PM me.
9. No Mary Sues or Gary sues. Those character types are what make the Rpg's boring and sap all the character out.
10. Speak in 3rd person when posting your character(s)'s part of the response.
11. All characters are by default signed up as members of one huge team, Team Dawn (no leader yet established, I'll decide that later). If you want to be part of Team ACT, Team Cyclone or another Team in this war in the RPG, you must state so when signing up your character.
12. Have fun. C'mon, I dare you. XD

Character forms!!
Name, Nickname (the latter if any) :
Gender: (gender isn't required for all species. Some exceptions would be Voltorb, Magnemite, Ditto, and...I dunno what else. )
Species:
Appearance: (put whether your character is normally colored, has scars, is alternately colored, whatever. Just describe what he/she would look like if you saw him/her walking down the street.)
Special: (this is required only if your character is Shiny, Delta species, or a classic human-turned-Pokemon. If s/he is Delta species, put down what the Delta type is. Example: Delta Species Totodile, part Fighting)
Moveset: (exactly what this says. Max of four moves, make sure they fit your character. Example:
--Hydro Pump
--Blizzard
--Aurora Beam
--Dive
Background: (your character's background history. Is s/he an orphan? Was s/he just a normal Pokemon who grew up wanting to be part of a rescue team? Was his father or mother part of an evil conspiracy, and he now wants to redeem him/herself? Details, details.)
Personality: (little quirks, fears, hobbies...just what your character is like in general)

Okay, I'll put my two characters now:

Name, Nickname: Jaffa
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Pretty much normal. Distinquishing features are her EXTREMELY pale blue (almost white) fur, and a blue team scarf she wears around her neck
Special: None
Moveset:
--Force Palm
--Quick Attack
--Metal Claw
--Drain Punch
Background: Woke up at Whiscash Pond one day with amnesia. Not much is known about her past--the only detail she has is that she knows nothing.
Personality: Quiet, not very outspoken unless defending somebody, brave, deeply values her friends, will help anybody even if they never treated her well, thoughtful. Enjoys hiking, traveling, and sparring. ....oh, yes. And she's claustrophobic.

Name, Nickname: Cam
Species: Charmander
Appearance: Normal, but with a cream ring shaped marking on his forehead.
Special: None
Moveset:
--Dig
--Scratch
--Ember
--Bite
Background: Has lived in pokemon square his whole life. Rescued Jaffa and now protects her like a sister. His Father Charizard was the leader of Team Dawn so he and Jaffa joined. Charizard is now dead and Team Dawn is left without a leader.
Personality: Rather quirky, lighthearted, but can be a bit...eccentric...at times. Can also be rather clingy and dependent, and is very brave in battle and protects his friends.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Name, Nickname : Blazer
Species : Ninetails
Appearance: Blazer Is Normally Colored Other Than The Black Flame Marking On Her Forehead.
Special: Blazer Is A Delta Pokemon. ( Part Electric Type )
Moveset:
- Flamethrower
- Flare Blitz
- Volt Tackle
- Thunder
Background: Blazer Grew Up Knowing Rescue Teams Were The World's Only Hope. When She Was Old Enough She Joined Team Dawn And Grew More Friendship With The Other Pokemon In It. She Remembers Playing With Her Friends Pretending They Were In Team Dawn. Blazer's Parents Were Killed During The War By Team Cyclone,Which Is Half The Reason She Joined Team Dawn. She Also Knew She Would Be A Valuable Part Of They're Team Scince She Is A Delta Pokemon.
Personality: Blazer Is Verry Brave And Can Get A Little Impatient When Waiting Too Long. She Is Afraid Of Only Ground Type Pokemon Except For The Ones In Her Team. She Likes To Collect Rare Stones Such As Sun Stones For A Hobby.

Last edited:

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
Years
Name: Centi
Species: Cubone
Appearance: normal, usual kinda of cubone
Moveset:
--Bonerang
--Earthquake
--Rock Smash
--Rock Climb
Background: An Orphan who saw light in the old Leader Charizard, after his death, Centi decided to join the leaderless team and try to keep it steady
Personality: Afraid of water, and likes to ask alot of questions

M@XWeru

Omnipresent Authority Figure
Years
Name, Nickname (the latter if any) : Ebi
Species: Tyrogue
Appearance: Brown-skinned, otherwise regular.
Special: N/A
Moveset:
--Hi Jump Kick
--Strenght
--Rock Smash
--Endure
Background: Raised in the mountains, with only other fighting-type pokémon for company, Ebi spent has spent his entire life until now training and fighting. He liked that way of life, up until recently. Suddenly gripped by an intense wanderlust, he took leave of his friends and family to join Team Dawn for a while.
Personality: Adamant in everything. He believes in choosing a course of action and following through, doing everything to the best of his ability and never having any regrets. He often demands more than people can deliver, but is no less demanding of himself. He loves a fight, but would not hold back even against his own mother, not even when sparring. Ebi is good at taking orders, but quickly grows out of patience if he has to wait long for a decision. He is not afraid to speak his mind and, even though he understands tact and sensitivity, he does not care for them in the least.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
Years
Name: Slash
Nickname : Night
Species: Umbreon
Appearance:He looks like any other Umbreon except a slash going across his eye.
Moveset:
--Crush
--Tackle
--Hyper Beam
--Psyhcic
Background: Once he was hatched his parents abandoned him so Slash learned how to live on the land by himself.
Personality: He's an isolated pokemon. He likes some people. (I'm sorry for the less detail but I cant think of really anthing else to say about him.)

Last edited:
Years
Name, Nickname (the latter if any) : Speedy
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Normally colored. Looks just like any other Eevee,except he wears a yellow bandana around his neck.

Moveset:
--Tackle
--Ouick Attack
--Shadow Ball
--Agility
Background: Speedy was born in a large colony of Eevees and thei evolutions. Speedy alwatys wanted to be on a rescue team and after rigorously training in order to learn Shadow Ball, Speedy left his home in order to go join a rescue team. Like,his name implies, Speedy is a very fast Eevee. Speedy has always worn his Yellow bandana ever since he found it beside a tree one day while he was training.

Personality: Speedy is a Jolly natured Pokemon, he has an outgoing, happy-go-lucky personality and also likes to be an individual. Speedy is often eager to help someone and is known typically as the "good guy" in the story. Speedy never likes to sit around and do nothing. He is someone who would just run around for no reason. Speedy is a great ally to have in battle do to his quick speed and is very useful when trying to keep up with fast enemies. Though Speedy is boisterous and very cheery, in the end, any pokemon would be glad to havee him on their team.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Sandslash, if you take over, can you make it so that you can use evolved forms (because I want to sign up as Darkly but I hate trapinch...)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
thats fine missingno. :)

Ok,So,

Me-Accepted
Centi-Accepted
M@XWeru-Accepted
SlashVortex-Pending(Make The Background A Little Bit Longer Please)
MasterTrainerEmpoleon-Accepted

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Name: Darkly
Species: Dark Flygon
Appearance: A black and grey flygon, he considers himself as extremely evil, but he is really just crazy. he has a blade on the end of his tail and hypnotic red eyes. Delta species: his types are: Dark and dragon
Moveset:
--Shadow force
--Dark pulse
--Zap o matic (an attack that will be explained later)
--Dark destiny( an attack that he has created using his tm editing machines)

He leads team Dark sky. he oddly hates blazer. his team is currently trying to make it dark outside all the time. he also destroys towns with his invention, the zap o matic 9000

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Name: Darkly
Species: Dark flygon
Hometown: ???
Color: Black And Grey
Class: Lord( he owns a mysterious place called Darkdix island)
Current Organization: Team Dark Sky
Moves:
Spacial rend
Overheat
Shadow force
Dark pulse

Good or Evil: Evil
History: No one know my hometown and I plan to keep it that way. you see, I was a flygon scientist experimenting with giratina DNA when I accidently swallowed some. to make a long story short, I turned into a dark flygon. Soon after, the residents of my hometown kicked me out for beind unnatural. So I formed an organization called team dark sky and took over the territory that contained my hometown. I soon made friends with a regigigas named reg, And we discussed Plans to take over the whole world. But our plans may not work if that dorky honchkrow succeeds...

so you want me to post the tyurma falls one?

:rescue team(not really, unless you think that destroying people is rescueing):
team Dark Sky

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
Years
Is it to late to sign up?

Name: Toby
Species: Ralts
Appearance: The helmet is blue. Likes to were mittens.
Move set:
-Growl
-Confusion
-Teleport
History:Grew up in Pokemon Square. His Father was in Team Dawn along with Joe's.
Personality: An Optimistic Ralts, Always looking on the Bright side. His best friend is Joe.

Name: Joe
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Normal.
Move set:
-Thundershock
-Tailwhip
-Thunder wave
-Water Gun (explained in history)
History: Grew up in Pokemon Square. When he was young, during an earthquake, he fell into Whishcash's Pond. Its evoulution properties gave him the power to use water as attacks. Ever since, hes become a brilliant surfer. His Father was an Electrive, and as in Team Dawn.
Personality: His best friend is Toby. Hes a Friendly,Strong Pikachu.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Missingno-Accepted
Eletj-Accepted

We Can Start Now. :)

Any Of You Guys Can Start It. It'll Give Me Time To Think. :)

Years
Ok,I'll start.

As Speedy was running through the forest, he had one thing on his mind. Getting to Pokemon HQ in order to become part of a Rescue Team. Speedy finally came out of the forest and was staring at Pokemon Square. Speedy was surrounded by many pokemon. Speedy also seend shops, houses, stores and many other things.

Speedy stood in the middle of the town looking lost and confused. He started walking down a street,looking around for a Pokemon HQ. Now, Speedy sometimes was a little too proud for his own good and didn't want to ask for directions.

Speedy then finally admitted to himself that he was lost. "Damn, I don't know where I am and I cant find Pokemon HQ." Speedy then decided to look around some more until he was back into the middle of the town, where he first started out. He decided to ask for directions.

Just as soon as Speedy was going to ask for directions,he heard a voice saying, "Are you lost?" Speedy turned around to see who the voice belonged to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back