• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening [IC][T]

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

"Th-Thank you for staying true to your word... I... I did not want to fight..." The boy said this softly, and Nokam had to strain to hear him. The ground beneath the child was trampled, but other than that there was no sign of the dragon that had just been there.

Nokam nodded. "Of course. I see that you could be an extrememly valuable asset to this band," he said. "But I still have qualms about enlisting a child. However, ages can be deceiving. So how old are you? Also, I should like to know your name."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/fHAv10O.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa

Shepherd Camp

1-6: Introducing Jinsoku!

FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
kcucQVI.png

"Now why would you want me to join them? They're almost as bad for my business as a group of brigands... This is the Shepherd's camp, isn't it? So let me get this straight, you want me to join your army. Me... A girl that you don't even know the name of and have never fully seen my face. Mere minutes ago I was going to burn this campsite down, and now you want me to just join you... Great logic there Jinny."

"Don't doubt me, woman. That was your downfall only minutes earlier, correct?" He chuckled a bit. "I act goofy and often people think me an idiot for it." He shrugged. "What's life without a little humor, eh?" his expression turned serious, though. "I'm much brighter than anyone expects. For example, I know what you're trying to do right now," he grinned while she was busy searching around the tent. "That said, bad idea. It'd only mean you'll face me again, and cause a commotion that will no doubt bring more Shepherds here. Even if you kill me silently, or slip by, a retreating and unfamiliar woman will immediately become a target. And considering your lack of skill in sneaking, I wouldn't recommend and sort of hostile action at this point."

He lifted his hands to both side, with a smirk and a shrug. "I also believe I'm right in saying that you should join. If I've got this right, your shop was burned, and with the sack you brought here, you must have planned to steal from us as well. With those things in mind, I think you could enjoy yourself here working as a thief, just like myself. They'll pay you for your help in battle, and any possible skills you might have, like lockpicking for instance." A slow grin sprawled over his face. "Do you have any idea how much treasure you find on these missions?" He smirked. "It's a good thing you didn't burn down my tent, because a lot of those kinds of treasures I have found are stored away in there. For example, this tome," he pulled a book from behind him, likely it was stored in a pocket or held against him by his leggings. "I've been reading these things constantly. It gives me a better idea of what my mother learned and could do. And maybe one day, I can work as both a thief and a mage."

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
"... I can't remember exactly how old I am. I... I spent so long... going alone in the land... that... I never was able to keep track of time." Lutaro spoke, being much more audible now.

Memories of sheer loneliness came back to him, as he held tightly to his blanket, briefly spacing off.

"... As a manakete, I'm barely a toddler. But... most likely, I'm... I'm much older than you, Lord Ylisse. I'm... I'm more than able to help you...
And... and my name... my name is Lutaro."

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

"... As a manakete, I'm barely a toddler. But... most likely, I'm... I'm much older than you, Lord Ylisse. I'm... I'm more than able to help you...
And... and my name... my name is Lutaro."

"Lutaro," the Prince said. "That's a good name. Well Lutaro, I'm very glad you came to us. I'll have you enlisted right away. You can have your pick of the empty tents. If there's anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask. As for being much older than me, well, it would be nice to have an "older" perspective in the camp." He smiled, to show that he was just teasing.​

SomariFeyWright

Years
"..."

Lutaro stared at Nokam for a few moments, lacking emotion. And then... for the first time in a long time... he smiled. It was a very modest smile, but in truth he was attempting not to smile too greatly. He looked at Nokam pleasantly, and spoke with a more audible voice than any other dialogue before.

"Oh, thank you, Lord Ylisse! Thank you! I'll do my best to help you all! I promise!
... Where can I find an empty tent? I don't want to disturb anyone..."

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

"Oh, thank you, Lord Ylisse! Thank you! I'll do my best to help you all! I promise!
... Where can I find an empty tent? I don't want to disturb anyone..." Lutaro said all this with a smile. He was also speaking more loudly than before, and it was clear to Nokam that he was excited. Perhaps it had been a long time since anyone had accepted him.

"Just follow me," Nokam said. "I'll show you to some of our tents. And I'm sure you won't be disturbing anyone." Then he walked off, making sure the manakete followed him. I'll give him one of the bigger tents, he thought. To make sure he knows he's wanted.

Passing one of the tents, he saw Jinsoku speaking with the woman they had caught attempting to light a tent on fire. I'll have to deal with her once I'm done with Lutaro.

Last edited:

SomariFeyWright

Years
As they walked, Lutaro could hardly hold his joy. This was not a girl, but a group... he had shown them what he was... and, at the very least, the leader accepted it. And now, he was able to prevent Brigands and bandits from causing anyone anymore harm.

He seemed to walk with a slight skip in his step, with a surprisingly light grip on his now-trademark blanket. You'd think he'd hum a tune if he knew any.

He looked toward the two whom Nokam had conversed with previously. Previous curiosity returned to him.

"... Lord Ylisse? What happened between those two over there...?"

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
"Don't doubt me, woman. That was your downfall only minutes earlier, correct?" He chuckled a bit. "I act goofy and often people think me an idiot for it." He shrugged. "What's life without a little humor, eh?" his expression turned serious, though. "I'm much brighter than anyone expects. For example, I know what you're trying to do right now," he grinned while she was busy searching around the tent. However, she wasn't really listening to anything he was saying at this point. Only a few of his words actually stuck with her, mainly being idiot and goofy.

"That said, bad idea. It'd only mean you'll face me again, and cause a commotion that will no doubt bring more Shepherds here. Even if you kill me silently, or slip by, a retreating and unfamiliar woman will immediately become a target. And considering your lack of skill in sneaking, I wouldn't recommend any sort of hostile action at this point." Tarin froze in place, staring blankly at the wall in front of her. Her face started to turn a bright red out of anger, although she managed to keep herself from doing anything stupid, at least not yet.

After Jin's ramble ended, Tarin walked slowly towards the man. Her face seemed devoid of any anger, wearing a sly smile to cover her aggression. "That was a very nice speech, but you seem to have gotten a few things wrong." Tarin sighed as she stopped directly in front of him. "You know, I wouldn't have to do what I'm about to if you never said that." She raised her right leg into the air, then quickly brought it down towards Jinsoku's back. However, the kick made her lose her balance and fall to the ground.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa

Shepherd Camp

1-7: Introducing Jinsoku!

FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
kcucQVI.png

"That was a very nice speech, but you seem to have gotten a few things wrong. You know, I wouldn't have to do what I'm about to if you never said that."

The woman swung her leg into the air, and Jin formed a stance immediately. Axe kick! She swung her leg down toward him and he quickly caught her foot in one palm, a lazy grin forming. He tossed her foot aside and watched her tumble. He pulled yet another length of rope from out of nowhere and quickly began to tie her ankles with them, tighter than he had done with her wrists. "I tried mercy, so you can't complain about this." He then removed the knives she had on her and tossed them lazily outside of the tent. He then helped her back to her feet (seeing as she was pretty much immobilized to crawling and hopping now) and sat her on the chair with a frown. "You know, you might not be good enough to work on this team anyway." He was beginning to feel like a teacher, which honestly made no sense to him. "You can't lose your composure, especially in a hostile environment. When you get angry your vision turns red, and your thoughts and strategy become clouded, making you easy to beat if your opponent has a calm mind."

He crossed his arms, just standing there with a disapproving look. "What exactly are you going to accomplish by throwing these tantrums, anyway? I offered you an opportunity, but, well, you blew that one in an instant."

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

As they walked, Lutaro spoke up. "... Lord Ylisse? What happened between those two over there...?"

Looking back at Jinsoku and the woman. He saw Jinsoku tying up the woman. That's not right, he thought. Surely she was already tied up? He also saw Jinsoku remove several knives from the woman's person. Jinsoku was speaking to her, his arms crossed across his chest.

"I'm not sure Lutaro. Still, I'm sure that it's nothing that Jinsoku can't handle. Now then, let's get you to your tent." He continued on. Still, he thought. I am going to have to deal with her soon.

SomariFeyWright

Years
"Right, Lord Ylisse."

He looked over at them as he walked. He wondered who they were, and what they would think of him.

He had nothing more to ponder. Anything that would come off as odd would likely not be noticed by Lutaro, with his little knowledge on the world. He continued walking, waiting to reach the tent.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
"I tried mercy, so you can't complain about this." He then removed the knives she had on her and tossed them lazily outside of the tent. He then helped her back to her feet (seeing as she was pretty much immobilized to crawling and hopping now) and sat her on the chair with a frown. Tarin was also pouting, but it was mainly to hide how amazed she was with this guy's reaction time (and where he keeps getting all that rope from). Still angry, but impressed nonetheless. "You know, you might not be good enough to work on this team anyway. You can't lose your composure, especially in a hostile environment. When you get angry your vision turns red, and your thoughts and strategy become clouded, making you easy to beat if your opponent has a calm mind."

He crossed his arms, just standing there with a disapproving look. "What exactly are you going to accomplish by throwing these tantrums, anyway? I offered you an opportunity, but, well, you blew that one in an instant." Tarin waited for him to finish his rant before speaking again. "That outburst I just had? Well, that was entirely your fault. You hit a very touchy nerve with that comment. Anyway, who could blame me for making a final attempt at escaping?" Defeat was a rather new feeling for Tarin, but it was shown through her voice. "And about the whole recruitment thing, even if I was to say yes to your offer, you're clearly not the leader of the Shepherds. That prince is..."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa

Shepherd Camp

1-8: Introducing Jinsoku!

FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
kcucQVI.png

"That outburst I just had? Well, that was entirely your fault. You hit a very touchy nerve with that comment. Anyway, who could blame me for making a final attempt at escaping?"

"I think you miss my point," Jin sighed, sitting in a different chair to face her (sitting in it backwards, of course), "It's not whether someone hits your nerves or not, it's whether you can keep yourself collected when they do strike those nerves. Believe it or not, angering people is actually good strategy. Considering you know how, that is. I do respect your attempts at escape, but you had pretty much already lost your chance the first time, making your further efforts fruitless. It's also smart to know when you are beaten."

"And about the whole recruitment thing, even if I was to say yes to your offer, you're clearly not the leader of the Shepherds. That prince is..."

Jin smiled a bit. "I certainly am not... In fact, I'm little more than a hired mercenary." He glanced outside, and then turned back to the prisoner, his arms crossed over the chair's back support with his head firmly planted on top. "I left home at an early age, so I've had plenty of life-risking adventures and battles, which has made me as I am now." He shrugged. "I was living successfully on my own at such a young age. Though only a few months ago, I was delivered a letter from my sister all the way from home, with the help of her Pegasus. She flew back before I could open it, but when I'd read it, I couldn't believe it." He frowned quietly. "My mother had contracted a life-threatening illness, an illness which holds only one cure, and it is rare and expensive. Even selling most of the treasures I'd found it wasn't enough."

He glanced outside of the tent again. "They pay well here, since they pay based on skill. And considering my abilities, I'm paid well... It shouldn't be too long now 'til I'm able to afford that cure and return home." He paused for a moment, replacing the seriousness entirely with a grin. "You're right, I'm not the prince. Though, if you did end up trying to join, you'd probably have to go through some basic training, and prove to them that you're not going to be traitorous in any way. Considering your entrance, I think that's reasonable."

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
"They pay well here, since they pay based on skill. And considering my abilities, I'm paid well... It shouldn't be too long now 'til I'm able to afford that cure and return home." He paused for a moment, replacing the seriousness entirely with a grin. "You're right, I'm not the prince. Though, if you did end up trying to join, you'd probably have to go through some basic training, and prove to them that you're not going to be traitorous in any way. Considering your entrance, I think that's reasonable."

"So, do you do this with every thief or villain you capture? Tell them your life story, in an attempt to win them over to your side?" Tarin asked, while attempting to sit on the ground. Her bound ankles made this incredibly hard to achieve without hurting herself, but she eventually got onto the ground. "Just give up, I'm fine with my life right now, and if it weren't for your army, I'd still be happily selling my wares. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit here and wait for your leader. You can stay, but don't expect to get any conversation. " Tarin just couldn't be bothered with any more resisting, and she definitely didn't want Jinsoku to keep on talking about his life.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa

Shepherd Camp

1-9: Introducing Jinsoku!

FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
kcucQVI.png

"So, do you do this with every thief or villain you capture? Tell them your life story, in an attempt to win them over to your side?"

Jin chuckled in response to this, but let her finish.

"Just give up, I'm fine with my life right now, and if it weren't for your army, I'd still be happily selling my wares. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit here and wait for your leader. You can stay, but don't expect to get any conversation. "

He smirked, shaking his head. "Of course I don't do this to every enemy. However, the circumstances are different." He stood, stretching until his bones popped and clicked into place. He turned away, adding, "Why would I do anything like this if the ends didn't justify the means?" before exiting the tent.

Jinsoku glanced around camp for a few moments, spotting the Prince as well as some young child-- wait, not young. That confused Jin for a moment, as he got a sense that the boy was not just some little kid. But why was he feeling this? He shook it away, walking up to the Prince. "I tried reasoning with her, but she's kinda stubborn. So she's pretty much all bound up now, and her weapons are confiscated. She says she wants to see you rather than me." He chuckled lightheartedly. "Women sometimes, huh?" He turned to a rather serious stare as he looked toward the tent. "I'm prepared on the off chance she tries to escape again. There's a snare trap set up directly outside of the tent, so if she tries, she'll be coiled up in a rope and dangling from that tree." He chuckled. "The same way you'd hunt a rabbit or something of the like."

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Chapter One: Trouble In Ylisse

The day after the Prologue's events, Nokam received word that a small village had been attacked. It was unprovoked, and seems to be a mindless raid by barbarians. The village is only a few hours from the Shepherd's camp, and Nokam sets out immediately to remove the threat.​

Prince Nokam

Nokam paused his morning workouts, seeing a man approaching him. The man stopped in front of him. "Prince Ylisse," the man said. "My name is Jormond. I am from a small village west of here. early this morning, we were attacked by bandits from the hills. I managed to escape, as did many of my kin. However, they are destroying our homes and fields, our livelihoods. Please, Sir, come to our aid." The man's face was imploring.

Nokam smiled. "Of course. We'll come to your aid as soon as we can."

The man's expression was one of great thanks. He fell to his knees. "Thank you sir!"

Nokam nodded. "It is my duty. Please, rest in one of our empty tents. You must be extremely tired from your journey. I will rally my men." He walked away, heading in the direction of their prisoner's tent. I have to deal with her.

He went into the woman's tent. To her he spoke, "I must leave camp, as must all of my Shepherds. I want to make you an offer. Come with us, help us fight off this threat. If you do, I will pay for the fight, and, if you do well, I will offer you a place among my Shepherds. Or, if you wish, I will let you go. This is my offer."​

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Tarin slept about as comfortably as one could on the ground with bound hands and feet. When she awoke, she was momentarily confused as to where she was and why she was on the ground, but she eventually remembered. After realizing where she was, Tarin found out that she was stuck on the ground, as she had no effective way to push herself back up. She squirmed for a bit, before hearing someone enter. "What do you want now Jin?" Tarin shouted, before turning around to see Nokam.

"I must leave camp, as must all of my Shepherds. I want to make you an offer. Come with us, help us fight off this threat. If you do, I will pay for the fight, and, if you do well, I will offer you a place among my Shepherds. Or, if you wish, I will let you go. This is my offer." Tarin needed no time to think about her answer, immediately replying, "My god, you're just like Jinny. Just let me go, I have more pressing matters to attend to than helping save a couple of villages. Like my shop. Not only has it been burnt down, but my wares have probably been stolen. Speaking of which, did you find out who did it?"

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam​

"My god, you're just like Jinny. Just let me go, I have more pressing matters to attend to than helping save a couple of villages. Like my shop. Not only has it been burnt down, but my wares have probably been stolen. Speaking of which, did you find out who did it?" She said all of this very quickly.

"I have yet to find anyone that has claimed to burn down any kind of store. In fact, there is no one in our camp that matches the description you gave," Nokam said. "However, I will honor your wishes. If you promise not to trouble our camp again, I will let you leave." He untied her, and handed her her knives, which he had been carrying on his person. He left the tent.

He went to the main tents, telling all of his Shepherds to prepare to leave, and informing them of the situation. "We leave in half an hour."​

SomariFeyWright

Years
Lutaro was sitting up in his tent, staring calmly at his blanket. He knew no one in camp, scratch Nokam, and he really wasn't brave enough to approach the others. He wondered if he would ever really know them...

Just then, a certain lord came into his tent. "A-Ah, Lord Ylisse...!" He heard him out, and nodded. "R-Right!"

He had only transformed into a dragon twice in his life, and only attacked as one once. He hoped he'd be good...

Nevertheless, he held his blanket, ensured his dragonstone was still in it's bag, and was already ready to go.

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
"We Leave in half an hour!". Zoro unknowingly parted his lips in a wry smile. He stood up, and did a few warm up exercises, knowing that the day would prove to be interesting. He took out his blades, and checked them, making sure that they were razor sharp. "Supplies, gotta check those" he muttered to himself, " 10 Vulunaries, a couple of Tonics, and 2 Elixers". He left his backpack in his trunk, preferring to keep the bottles and vials on him. He felt that he was ready. He strode out into the sunlight, confident that the coming enemies would be a good warm up. He saw the other Shepherds making similar preparations. He saw Prince Nokam over by the tents, and a few others that he recognised. He sat down and patiently waited for the others to be ready.

Back