• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

stumbled upon the anime "Spice and Wolf" on youtube while well you know looking around and I am in love with the show lol

Years
I woke up to a white wonderland outside my window this morning. Everything was white with frost.

it begins.jpg

ಠ_ಠ

(/゚Д゚)/

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ( )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△`)ノ

I'M NOT READY FOR WINTER OUR LAST ONE WAS MEAN AND LASTED UNTIL MAY 15TH! ;~; then again the summery weather here started around May 17th so Spring basically didn't happen this year

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
man I feeeel greeeeat. G-R-E-A-T. Whooo. Been feeling sick all day. found some brain entrainment for nausea etc blah stupid word. Lol. and I know right. I didnt know what I would expect from that anime. I am atm on ep.8 or 9 lol

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
ಠ_ಠ

(/゚Д゚)/

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ( )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△`)ノ

I'M NOT READY FOR WINTER OUR LAST ONE WAS MEAN AND LASTED UNTIL MAY 15TH! ;~; then again the summery weather here started around May 17th so Spring basically didn't happen this year

Yep. And the leaves are still green. Look like the world is skipping autumn again. :(

Oh right, gotta finish those shows.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Florida's leaves never not turn green. They stay there all year long or just fall off. I kind of miss seeing the autumn like leaves but oooh well. There is one road that when the sunset hits it just right it's soooo beautiful to drive through. Since it's autumn maybe I'll get more chances to see it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I think spring and autumn have just stopped occurring. And who do we have to thank for that?
Spoiler:

In other news, I got a spotpass encounter in FE! A-tier items and challenge maps galore!
(Way to make my well-grinded team even more overpowered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back