• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Apple products do you own?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I don't know if this has been asked yet... but I'm really interested in what you all have. I actually have an iPad, a nano and an iPhone 4. My mom also gave me her old apple laptop in case something happens to my HP. ^^

So, what do you have for apple products?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I used to have an iTouch, but I lost it. We tried finding it... but it never turned up. My mom has an iTouch though. She also has the iPhone 5 too. >_> It's a long and complicated story lol. But yeah. I got the nano because I only need it for my music. It's yellow, and I named it Joltik. XD I use my iPhone when I take pictures, so I never really needed to have iTouch to do that with.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I own an iPhone 4S and a MacBook Pro. I've had some other products from Apple in the past, but those are the only ones that I have now.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
As of now, I own a iPhone 4S and an iPad 2. I've owned the 3G, 3GS, and two 4's (iPhone wise).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I own an iPhone 4S and a MacBook Pro. I've just ordered an iPad and I'm picking up the next iPhone when it is announced on the 10th (hopefully!)

Years
The only Apple product that I have is a 2nd gen iPod Touch. Unfortunately, about a third to half of the pixels are dead on the left side of the screen, which is a shame since the rest of the iPod is in pretty good condition for being 4 or 5 years old.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
My family is in possesion of an iPhone 3GS, an iPhone 4S, an iPad, a second generation iPod Touch, a MacBook Air and an iMac. The iPhone 3GS is mine, the iPhone 4S and the iPad are my mother's, the iPod Touch is my brother's, the MacBook Air is kinda mine and the iMac is a family desktop.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have an iPhone, which I use mostly for making calls, listening to music, and sending texts and IMs. If I'm on-the-go, I also browse the web with it. I have an iBook G4, too. I bought it many years ago, but it's still in perfectly good condition since I don't use it often. Sometimes, I take it with me if I'm traveling somewhere far. I used to have an iPod Touch, but I gave it away to my little sister since I didn't find myself using at all. d:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I have an iPhone 5 and a MacBook Pro. My brother has an iPad mini and my parents have inherited my old, white MacBook but, apart from that, that's the extent of Apple's penetration into my family. (And they don't even live with me so it's kinda irrelevant anyway.)

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
Years
I have an iPhone 3G, an iPod touch 5, an Apple TV 1st gen, the apple wired keyboard, a copy of OS X Mountain Lion, and the magic track pad. I don't own any macs, the last three run on a hackintosh, and quite well I might add.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I have one Apple product. Yes, I am ashamed of myself. Years ago, we bought an iPod Touch 2nd generation for my wife and it still unfortunately works. We never use it though.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
The only Apple product I own is an iPhone 4S. I've always preferred iOS over Android and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I would never own a Mac though. Way too overpriced for what you get in my opinion.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I no longer have any Apple products. I used to have an early 2009 iMac, but it is no longer in my possession. I may be forced with an iPod Nano in the near future though...

Years
iPod from 2007 that continues to serve me very well, 3rd generation iPad with 32GB, and my beloved 15-inch Macbook Pro (SSD <3). Whee

Years
I have an iPod Nano. Purple-colored 5th Generation model, but I currently gave it a black cover. I have still yet to own any Apple products aside from them, but my other family members have a few. I don't even use my iPod Nano because I'm a massive fail at downloading from iTunes.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I'm a huge Apple fan. Over the years I have picked up an iPod Shuffle, 3 nanos, 3 touches, 2 iPads, a Macbook and and iMac. And three iPhones! Plenty of Apple products to go around in my house lol

Back