• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
Years
You know what? Thank you for telling me that now i know what to use my 30 euros on. But hmm i really am skeptical. Would the game be revealed and released this year or willl we get title and a humble(by that i mean the usual mind blowing pants stainer we get) trailer. OR will we get nothing?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Valley of the Floods was a cool name. That fan made one about the flooding of Hyrule.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
AKA wind waker perhaps? Also hmm just saw something and you know what? 2009 shall get a zelda game be it ds wii or maybe nah: MOBILE! i mean hell this year was the only one without one and if 2009 doesnt get something then we got something fishy going on. Perhaps the OoT succesor andd beater? I hope not i mean no offence to sigeru i love the guy but without eiji zelda would just fail.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
It was about before Hyrule flooded and the process of the flooding.

There better be. E3 perhaps?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well there should be as 2008 outside of japan saw no zelda joy what so ever.(if tingles rupee land doesnt count for japan then well wow dry year or what!) Now 2009 looks ripe for a new game. Maybe just maybe we could get a second phantom hourglass. I mean the after credit scene left it open!O)r maybe capcom got us another of their own woder games for us. I hope that as well. I say this could happen but i doubt it:
DS and WII duo which connect to each other. Oh yes that would pawn. Like you could play at home then take your ds transfer the save to it then continue on the bus and get exclusive stuff for playing at home or for playing on ds. That sir would top OoT.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I doubt PH2. Wind Waker had it's sequal. They never have had a sequal to a sequal. Besides, the last real Zelda game was a Celda. It's probably going to be a realistic one.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
MInku irony is when they went for realistic last time the result that popped out was wind waker XD. That sounds so strange but true. Realistic is what i like but man think zelda with SSB graphics and motion+ they give us that at E3 and ill be doing barrel rolls and all that crazy stuff for hours.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
No, Tingle doesn't count. Tingle scares me D8

He's like some homosexual 35 year old paedophile that wants to become a fairy. Go figure.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Tingle.... lol... I never understood Tingle's design. The Legend of Zelda has more than one interesting looking character, but Tingle... o_o" And he asked way to much to tranlate the maps reading to the Tri forks.
When was the first time he appeared? Oracle games? Majora's mask?
I'm not sure about the games' release dates.

Happy Newyear by the way~

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Happy new year. Well i think tingle came out first in the oracle games and if not then wait he wasnt in ocarina of time was he. Yeah oracles most likely. Anyway i just got back to playing TP(im addicted sorry!) and i forgot to ask this. In lanyaru province the god spring if ytou go all the way up there are some unreachable hookshot points. If you get them and keep climbing higher and igher what happens? Im just curious. My god that drak link scene freaks the hell out of me.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I think it leads to the chest outside on one of the snake statues guarding the entrance to the spirit's liar. =o But I'm not sure. I should try it out myself, but I'm currently busy with other stuff besides Zelda. ^^"

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Tingle.... lol... I never understood Tingle's design. The Legend of Zelda has more than one interesting looking character, but Tingle... o_o" And he asked way to much to tranlate the maps reading to the Tri forks.
When was the first time he appeared? Oracle games? Majora's mask?
I'm not sure about the games' release dates.

Happy Newyear by the way~

That be Majora's Mask, as far as I know. ~

Happy new year. Well i think tingle came out first in the oracle games and if not then wait he wasnt in ocarina of time was he. Yeah oracles most likely. Anyway i just got back to playing TP(im addicted sorry!) and i forgot to ask this. In lanyaru province the god spring if ytou go all the way up there are some unreachable hookshot points. If you get them and keep climbing higher and igher what happens? Im just curious. My god that drak link scene freaks the hell out of me.

Oh, um. In Lake Hylia part? I never really looked around much there. All I know is that there's some stuff in the lake down the bottom if you have the Zora tunic and it's got some fish. I don't think there's any Heart Pieces, I went on a quest to get them all and the golden bugs and was successful! All I have to do now is get Poes, ew. :c

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Where the spirit thinsg is in his chamber area if you look around there are hook shot spots away from normal reach. If you could rwach m and i dont know how then what do they lead to is what im asking.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
Happy New Years everyone~

I have a question. Is the Twilight Princess for the Wii different then for the one on the Gamecube? I'm thinking of getting it since I now finally got a Wii, but I didn't know if there was a big difference or not XD Do they still sell it? My step dad said that when he was looking at games, he couldn't find any Legend of Zelda. Also, is the game worth getting or should I just rebuy Ocarina of Time?

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I don' know much about that Lo-chan. I only have the GC version.
As for you, Mitchman Is, I think you need the double hookshot, what will you to climb higher. :O

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Both GC and Wii TP games still sell. Check Wal-Mart. The only difference between GC and Wii TP is that the controls are reverse because of the Wii mote.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Ill have a look later, if you like. ~

Yeah, Gamecube version has Link a lefty, and Wii hes righthanded, because the Wiimote is usually held in the right hand. The map is also flipped.
I'd get the Wii version, much more funner when you get to SWING the sword.

Back