• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i want to be a star

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
hello

how are you all I am fine my name is salman and i want to make my pokemon game and i dont know how

to make it for that could you help me?

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
hey there salman...I'm chris..and I'm a Detective...^^...nice to have you here in pc...if you want to create your own pokemon games...you can check it out at emulation section...you can see many tutorials there...If you have any problems...you can ask the Moderator for help..or you can just PM me...I'll be in Mouri Kogoro's Office if you need me...^^

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hello! Interesting name you got there. ^^ Welcome to PC! My name is Yuki's Sword--the freaky Misty Fan Girl! This place is pretty big so you should be able to make friends here. I hope you become active and enjoy your stay~.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
i am ok and i hope to make best pokemon game hay i think but a quiz next first gym and if it correct you can get victini

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Hey, salman - welcome to PokeCommunity! Based on your avatar, are you a fan of the Black 2/White 2 protagonist, Nate? I think he's pretty cool too, really - much better than the protagonist in Black and White! Riolu is also one of my favorite Pokemon, and Tepig was my favorite starter of the Fifth Generation. Pretty cool choice of avatar overall, really! Props to you.

So, as for hacking... If you're looking for a place to do things with your hack, the Emulation forum is your best bet. There are quite a few subforums, including the Toolbox forum where you can collect resources and tools to aid you in the completion of your hack, and the Progressing Hacks/Hacks Showcase forums where you can showcase your either currently in-progress hacks in the former or your completed hacks in the latter! All of the forums are resourceful and the members are equally so as well as helpful so don't be hesitant to hit it with your full force!

If it's game development (such as original, unique games) that you're into, as I can't quite tell what you prefer more - both, maybe? - you should check out the appropriately named Game Development forum! It is very similar to Emulation and holds subforums where your game(s) can be showcased and you can gather tools necessary for the completion of not-yet-finished games. Check them all out, if you can!

Once more, welcome to PC - enjoy your stay! :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
thank you and tepig is not my favorite starter from unova i love oshawott snd i dont want to hack

i want to make my pokedex and new pokemon

i will be radey next two week and i will make the game so how is the best to help me^-^

Last edited:

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hello! I am doing fine on the 2nd of January! Not too bad, although I could be better, these past few weeks have been fairly busy for me. x_x I can also tend to rant on a bit, so don't worry about that. XD

Welcome to PC, though! The experience and the environment here is pretty amazing, though it's best experienced if you get to know people yourself, and post around and whatnot, as there are a variety of forums that can tailor to many interests. Perhaps you can post around a bit in more forums later on? o: You don't have to anyway, just a possible suggestion. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
for a new pokemon game will i come here when i was look for it and i found amazing game here and i

want to be here and learn how to make it

hello remembr to say what would be goood and amazing in the game just tell me ok ^-^

come on tell me what did you think

Last edited by a moderator:

Cid

Years
Salman, I would very much appreciate it if you try to make your posts related to your introduction and people's replies to it. ^^; We're all happy that you're enthusiastic about this game you found and your plans to make one yourself, but this really isn't the place for talking about it further, I'm afraid. u_u If you'd want to learn more about making games, there's always the Game Development section for games not made from hacking (I read that you don't plan to hack), which you can check out. That section has lots of tools and resources that will possibly help you make your own game if you're patient and willing to learn. :3

Also, PC doesn't really like double posting or consecutive posts like the ones that you did there, so understand that you might have to wait for someone else to reply before you post again. I will merge your posts for now, but try not to do it again, alright? ;~;

Welcome to PC, though! <3 I would like you to have the best experience that you can possibly have here, so before everything, please read our forum-wide rules so that you won't get in any kind of trouble when you post. There are also rules in the specific sub-forums of PC. These threads are usually located on the top, each labelled as a "sticky" for you to access it quickly. If you follow those, then it's gonna be a lot smoother, your posts won't get deleted, and mods won't need to remind you to keep your posts within the rules. It's a win-win situation! :D

But yeah if you have questions or if you're having trouble with anything forum-related, send a VM straight to my way! Or Cirno too, whom you might have already talked to in private. :) Staff are generally knowledgeable with the sections that they handle, so you can always ask them if you need assistance regarding their respective sections!

Last edited:
Back