• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I'm not really a big fan of its design, to be honest. To me, it just looks too... robotic. xD" Would've made a lot more if it was fire/steel instead of fire/water, in my opinion. I know that we already have a fire- and steel-type in Heatran, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to have another.

I agree. Having another fire/steel type wouldn't hurt, especially if it was Volcanion typing. I would've had it designed better since it is a fire/water.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
Name: RapidFIREPho3nix
Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Typhlosion and Arcanine
Reason(s) for liking Fire-types:

I've always loved Fire-types since I watched Ash's Charmander develop into the mighty Charizard. My first ever favorite pokemon was Arcanine though. Arcanine is still one of my favorite Pokemon, but I love Typhlosion. He is just so awesome. I can't explain why, he's just so cool. I actually really like all of the fire-type starters, but Typhlosion sticks out to me the most.

Also, Wicked, I may be able to make the userbar. Should it look like the one in your signature?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club RapidFIRE! :)

I put the one below in a spoiler because it's a picture of Volcanion, one of the unannounced Pokémon of generation 6 and is supposed to be fire/water. See it of you want, but if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't see it.

I gotta agree with nymph.
It doesn't look like fire/water at all imo...it would nice if it got fire/steel typing or something else except fire/water tbh.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years

I've always loved Fire-types since I watched Ash's Charmander develop into the mighty Charizard. My first ever favorite pokemon was Arcanine though. Arcanine is still one of my favorite Pokemon, but I love Typhlosion. He is just so awesome. I can't explain why, he's just so cool. I actually really like all of the fire-type starters, but Typhlosion sticks out to me the most.

Also, Wicked, I may be able to make the userbar. Should it look like the one in your signature?
Welcome Buddy! Arcanine Lovers here too!! Everyone loves it!!

I put the one below in a spoiler because it's a picture of Volcanion, one of the unannounced Pokémon of generation 6 and is supposed to be fire/water. See it of you want, but if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't see it.

I don't quite understand it's design because it doesn't look like A Fire/Water to me........... More like a Fakemon.......... Not accusing you or anything but I don't think that's real bro

Last edited:

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years

It looks a bit umm, steel-ish?? I mean I don't really know what I had expected when I heard about Fire/Water, but that looks a little far'fetched don't you think so yourself?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I don't quite understand it's design because it doesn't look like A Fire/Water to me........... More like a Fakemon.......... Not accusing you or anything but I don't think that's real bro

I thought it was a fake min at first as well. At the moment it's still an unannounced Pokémon, but I've seen hackers 'running in to it' in there game. (Same with Diancia and whatever other one is called.)

It looks a bit umm, steel-ish?? I mean I don't really know what I had expected when I heard about Fire/Water, but that looks a little far'fetched don't you think so yourself?

I think it's not what any of us expected, tbh. I still have to agree with everyone that it's a fire steel type cause of its design

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I'm pretty sure it's not a fakemon because it shows up pretty often if you search for it. I guess that doesn't mean much, but I would venture to say its real. As far as being Fire/Water, it really does look more Steel than Water.

Welcome! Typhlosion is awesome, I can't argue with you there. As for the userbar, yes, that would be great! Make it with a Charizard as it would be the staple of the Fire-types, and if you are so inclined, make more than one with some other Pokémon if you feel motivated, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Wicked3DS

Years
Rapidfir3Pho3nix made us a bunch of awesome userbars which I placed in the first post of the thread if you'd like to use one of them. Thanks a lot for them!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
Rapidfir3Pho3nix made us a bunch of awesome userbars which I placed in the first post of the thread if you'd like to use one of them. Thanks a lot for them!

No problem, I love making them so I'll probably make more. If anyone has any requests let me know!

Also, as a casual and competitive Pokemon player, I think a Fire/Grass Pokemon would be very interesting. I wonder how Game Freak would design that kind of Pokemon. I think a burn pit would make a pretty interesting design for a Grass/Fire Pokemon. On the competitive sides of things it would be very interesting because it'd only be weak to Flying, Rock, and Poison (I think) and resist Fairy, Grass, Steel, Electric. I think it could be a pretty solid Pokemon.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I thought it was a fake min at first as well. At the moment it's still an unannounced Pokémon, but I've seen hackers 'running in to it' in there game. (Same with Diancia and whatever other one is called.)

Hackers..........? Last I checked the 3DS was still untouched by them............ Anyhow, this topic has raised quite some controversy......... Is it a Fakemon? Is it really Fire/Water? Does such a dual type exist?

Could it be that they're doing what they did with one of their earlier games? I heard that in one of the games, I don't recall which one, Game freak had intentionally hidden some of the Pokemon........ Like a whole Generation......... After a successful launch and expected stability after 6-7 months they announced that the game was more than what me the eye......... In special online events, the features were unlocked and all the Pokemon suddenly became quite abundant in the game which apparently had no trace of them before........... I mean, it's not unexpected for them to try it again with a few Pokemon.......... Or could it be another prank?

Wicked3DS

Years
Hackers..........? Last I checked the 3DS was still untouched by them............ Anyhow, this topic has raised quite some controversy......... Is it a Fakemon? Is it really Fire/Water? Does such a dual type exist?

Could it be that they're doing what they did with one of their earlier games? I heard that in one of the games, I don't recall which one, Game freak had intentionally hidden some of the Pokemon........ Like a whole Generation......... After a successful launch and expected stability after 6-7 months they announced that the game was more than what me the eye......... In special online events, the features were unlocked and all the Pokemon suddenly became quite abundant in the game which apparently had no trace of them before........... I mean, it's not unexpected for them to try it again with a few Pokemon.......... Or could it be another prank?

A whole generation? Like the next game worth of Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
Well there was that one guy, who was talking about how his region was so much better than Kalos and that we'd "see it soon." I wonder if that could be relevant in any way.

Wicked3DS

Years
I guess we can't rule out that possibility either, then again, at this point anything is possible. Where can I find the guy that says that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
I guess we can't rule out that possibility either, then again, at this point anything is possible. Where can I find the guy that says that?

I think he is found in different hotels and apparently when you talk to him 4 days in a row something happens.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name: Indiancharizard# Two fire type pokemon partners : Charizard and Pignite why i like fire types: because they are hot and chilli. And i really enjoy watching thier attacks. Current topics: Charmander is my favorite starter. Charizard X is my favorite out of those two.

Wicked3DS

Years
Name: Indiancharizard# Two fire type pokemon partners : Charizard and Pignite why i like fire types: because they are hot and chilli. And i really enjoy watching thier attacks. Current topics: Charmander is my favorite starter. Charizard X is my favorite out of those two.

Welcome! Can't argue with the choice of Charmander and Charizard X. They do have really cool attacks too.

A couple of things: I added two more userbars featuring Mega Chaizard X that Rapidfir3Pho3nix made, they are on the first post as usual. Also, I'd like to propose a new topic:

What are some Fire-type Pokémon that you think should have a type added or changed?

I'd like to see some creative answers here if you can think of some (Charizard for Dragon-type is so overdone...)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
What are some Fire-type Pokémon that you think should have a type added or changed?

I'd agree with charizard being changed to fire/dragon type.
But I can see typhosion being Fire/Normal for some reason. I always thought it could've been that type (I think it's always been the color scheme.)

Back