• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
competitive huh? lets arrange a battle then, go to my profile to arrange the time
oh yeah i almost forgot to present myself,
you can call me google , i like to battle and to rom hack, i also like to trade

Hi Google! n_n I see you've already been around here for a few weeks - how do you feel about the Tournaments and Events section which you've been in a bit? Is it all you hoped for? Or kinda inactive? :( If it's the latter it's going through a dry period right now but yeaah. Maybe you could check out the other areas in CBC too since they may be of interest to you!

But yeah it's always good to see new battlers now if only they could stick around and revive CBC and motivate the rest of us :3

Red99

World Champion
Years
competitive huh? lets arrange a battle then, go to my profile to arrange the time
oh yeah i almost forgot to present myself,
you can call me google , i like to battle and to rom hack, i also like to trade

Well, I'll start a soon a my DS's wifi works. For some reason, it hasn't been working too well. How about a battle on HG/ other gen 4 games?

CeliMew0102

Pokeathlete
Years
Um, I just joined earlier today, or yesterday rather, and I guess here it goes.

Hey! I'm CeliMew0102, but I'll respond to Celebi or Mew. I'm fairly new at this kind of thing, so I'm thinking of starting a role play, which is what I'm really good at.

- The one who is a Ninja, CeliMew0102

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the both of you! (CeliMew and Pokemon789!) :)

CeliMew, you're planning to start a roleplay here? AWESOME! I am huge in roleplays right now. <3 Would you like to tell us briefly on what your idea would be? I'd love to hear it. :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Hey! I'm CeliMew0102, but I'll respond to Celebi or Mew. I'm fairly new at this kind of thing, so I'm thinking of starting a role play, which is what I'm really good at.

Welcome to the forums Mcelebi my name is Diablo.
If Role Play is your drift then I suggest visiting HERE

Hope you have a great time :D

Years
heeey there Pokecommunity !!!!!!! im new here

Welcome to you two, you can call me Hikari aka the Master of Oshawottz!

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Anyone want to talk. Oh,Hikari, hi master of Oshawottz *waves*.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Hikari 10, everyone has heard of YOU, you're famous on PC! So, on practically every thread, also, you posted to almost everyone here, so I wanted to beat The Master Of Oshawottz to saying hello *waves*. Thank you for welcoming me to PC, saw your post on my thread, A Wild Newbie Appeared.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Oh! I didn't know this thread existed. I am /sort of new/ here. I joined last Saturday. Oh well.

Well, hello everyone in PC, even though I met a lot of you already! ^_^ Maybe I can meet more people here.

As I said in my introduction thread, I enjoy long walks on the beach, nice romantic dinners I mean I enjoy meeting new people, drawing, Nintendo, card/board games, and I'm more recently getting into crafts. Yay.

Years
Hi :)

Oh! I didn't know this thread existed. I am /sort of new/ here. I joined last Saturday. Oh well.

Well, hello everyone in PC, even though I met a lot of you already! ^_^ Maybe I can meet more people here.

As I said in my introduction thread, I enjoy long walks on the beach, nice romantic dinners I mean I enjoy meeting new people, drawing, Nintendo, card/board games, and I'm more recently getting into crafts. Yay.

Im Luxx and I like most of the same stuff you put!! ^o^ like crafts and drawing. :)

Years

Another belated welcome to you, NQ! <3 Crafting arts sounds pretty interesting, I always told myself I'd try scrapbooking as a kid but never did do it. XD; Though I guess it's never too late to start lmao.

From your profile I see your favorite Nintendo games are Mario/Pokemon, which is pretty cool! As much as I love games I was sadly never much of a platform gamer outside the DS (minus Pokemon/some Okami/occasionally Kirby). D': Which is mostly because I don't have a TV in my room and don't really like bigger consoles.

Years
Hello there everyone. ^_^ I'm EarthSong and i just joined, literally about 20 minutes ago. It was a fateful encounter coming here, and I hope i get to meet many people here.

Years
Im Luxx and I like most of the same stuff you put!! ^o^ like crafts and drawing. :)

Hi Luxx, and welcome to PC!

They call me Hikari (I don't usually mention the 10 but it is there).

Have a great time and remember to read the rules or contact a moderator!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Great to see you all, NintendoQueen, ArtsyPokemon as well as EarthSong! A great welcome to all three of you. :3

EarthSong, congrats on making your first post here! :D 20 minutes ago that's not a long time! Why not make an intro thread so we can get to know you a bit better? Of course, you don't really have to do that. :D But it'd be quite awesome. :P

NQ, I've been planning to get back into crafting, it's like...an old hobby of mine. xD

Years
Hello there everyone. ^_^ I'm EarthSong and i just joined, literally about 20 minutes ago. It was a fateful encounter coming here, and I hope i get to meet many people here.

Hi EarthSong, I am Hikari.

PC is like a friendly community where everyone loves Pokemon. You will certainly make new friends here!

Contact me via VM if you like, I'm friendly but a little bit quirky.

- Hikari10, Master of Oshawottz

Years

Hello there, EarthSong! :3 I didn't mention it in your intro thread, but your username is really pretty haha. How're you liking it here so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back