• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Dont ask me, i dunno what happned in the time i left...

Anyways the CoD servers suck more than EA's (lagging like ....)

TY

Its about time... im gonna play my fave RTS game online again...
After someone beated me in a unfair way, i got pissed off and never played it again...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's a Homestuck character thing if you guys didn't get that from the other two themes.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I had an inkling. Why does this Homestruck glub roll over onto other sites? To somebody that doesn't know what you're on about you just look like an annoying 12 year old.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
76. What the glub man, I'm sleepin like a motherglubbin boss when I'm woken up by some stupid glub asking me why I decided to skip glubbin school today before pointing them to the glubbin textbook I took glubbin home yesterday, stupid glub should have looked around my glubbin room first before thinking I'm that glubbin stupid now.

So how the glub are you guys right now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
79. Gonna spam the glub out of everything just for glub's sake, wait I forgot I already glubbin do that lol.

Dictatorship is fun just as long as you're the dictator and can keep any major uprisings from occurring near you, think Bush said that one time though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
82. I'll just blow everything up for the lulz. Nothing beats a good fireworks show for me nowadays lol.

Seriously though I'll probably have my second act as the head honcho while I rule from the shadows, let him or her deal with all the paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back