• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
This was exactly what she feared.

How can they tell any difference with the charm removed? All the differences in my anatomy is quite evident... Though possibly... Possibly the lot remember my eyes? They were the only thing that stayed the same...

"Yes, but... I'm quite positive we have never met before."

Liadan's voice was shaky and unsure as she spoke, revealing that there was something she was hiding. Some morsel of information she could not afford to tell.

God above please don't let them ask anymore about that... I cannot let them know who I am...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
MacLeod had stood there for a minute, watching Liadan as she had began to cry. He thought he had said something wrong, and even though he wanted to comfort her at that moment, he had not because he was worried he would make her feel even worse...

But what could I have said...it had to be my fault, but how?

Very soon after that, he had noticed the other students gathering around her, and he had shyed away even more, thinking that if they saw him around her they would blame him and put who knows what sort of hex on him...he had crept back into the shadows, feeling despair from the thought that he had done this, but as he heard her speak and introduce him as well, he realized that he had been silent for far too long. Running into the crowd, he placed himself next to Liadan, and putting his hand on her shoulder, he whispered "Are you ok?"

He looked at the crowd around him for a moment to see if they had anger upon faces, but quickly looked back at Liadan. "I'm so sorry I haven't said anything until now...I thought I had said or done something to make you like this, and my guilt froze me to the spot...oh goodness, what have I done? What has brought you to this pitiful, saddened state? If I can help, I will do anything you ask. It pains me so to see you like this..."

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
I opened the door to my room, and sat down onto the bed. I then started to think about my parents, and what aterrible summer it was for me.
"Slave...couldnt my Aunt think of anything better for me to do at her house? Why a slave?" I thought, as I layed down on the bed. I finally drifted of into a sleep.

The next morning I was up early. I checked to make sure I had everything. I then went for breakfast.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
I went to sleep.

The next morning I was up really early. I went downstairs. The only person I saw was Karli. I got some breakfast and sat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back