• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Darkrai Shupette cos it says you're evil and also it says dint laugh and Shupette is kinda evil and funny :)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Awww... You're too nice :)
Ummm... Smeargle cos you're very creative :)

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
Chimecho.
It's the closest to your avatar and you like music.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
I'd say Banette but I hate being obvious.

So if you're a poet then you'd know it /sob be a Chatot 'cause they can talk and can probably learn to recite poems.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Psyduck.... Your avatar has the same color as a Psyduck... Also, you know I'm new here with your psychic powers.... GO PSYDUCK!!!!!!!

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Bellossom, first pokemon on your avatar and signiture I saw...

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years
Even though your username says Ho-oh, I know you too well. Giratina was your recent favorite until you found out about the fifth region legendaries, and I forgot which one it is, so I think you'll be a Giratina. :)

Ho-oh or Giratina, definitely.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Yanma, because it's the fist bug Pokemon I thought of which colors somewhat matches Burgh's.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sewaddle, because that was the first Unova Bug Pokemon I thought of, and Burgh is the Bug Gym Leader. XD

Back