• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon Orchestra (longish questionaire alert!)~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Your a conductor for a pokemon orchestra, and you need pokemon to play the instruments. What pokemon would you use for the Orchestra?

To give you the list of some, not all, of the Modern interments in the Orchestra use can use for a template:

Piccolo
Flutes
English Horn
Clarinets
Bass Clarinet

Horns
Trumpets
Trombones
Tuba
Snare Drum

Tenor drum
Bass Drum
Symbols
Triangle
Wood block

Tambourine
Xylophone
Harp
Violins
Violas

(sorry if this is long. D=)

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Here is my Pokemon Orchestra group:

Flutes: Kirlia
Horns: Slowking
Snare Drum: Pichu
Tenor Drum: Watchog
Triangle: Togepi
Tambourine: Gothitelle
Xylophone: Aipom
Harp: Gardevoir
Violins: Wobbuffet

It's really funny to imagine about how they use these music instruments.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Tenor drum - Chansey
Bass Drum -
Snorlax
Symbols -
Mime Jr.
Triangle -
Elekid
Wood block -
Sudowoodo

Guess this arrangement wouldn't make a too bad orchestra....

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
This better mean I can include instruments not on the list, 'cause for you to forget the ever-so-popular saxophone on there... I play trombone, so I would've stabbed you with the slide repeatedly if you didn't have that on there :>

Front Row
Flutes- Blisseys. Flutes have that serene sort of feel to them, so what better Pokemon to choose than Blissey?

Second Row
Clarinets- I can see Audinos on this one. They do have that serenity like Blissey, but it seems to be a bit more of a haunting serenity, something clarinets can pull off rather well.
Trumpets- Nidorinas. They seem like they can stand on their hind legs and when I thought of trumpets I thought of announcing a king/queen. Well, guess what Nidorina/o evolves into? :>
Saxophones- Scraftys on this one. While I cannot see hip-hop/punk with saxes, I can see this particular Pokemon put on some shades and play some jazzy tunes.
Baritone- Loudred. It wanted to play flute but couldn't :<
Trombones- Bulbasaurs. You may ask "how", but it's simple: They use Vine Whip to hold up the instrument and extend the slide outwards :>

Third Row
Bass Clarinets- Seismitoad's definitely in the lower register, and there's already a Tympole in the percussion section.
Tenor Sax- Krookodile. The Scraftys didn't want one playing sax with them, and because Scrafty has a type advantage to Krookodile, it settled with tenor sax.
Bass Guitar- Kricketune would not be allowed to play violin/viola/cello in a band, so it had to settle with this.
Tuba- Since Exploud evolves from Loudred and I somewhat see a tuba as an even lower baritone, then it fits rather well here.

Percussion
In most the school bands I was in, the percussionists alternated parts. Since I am basing this band after my current school band, the names of the Pokemon will go below rather than the instruments.
Tympole- Its name speaks for itself. Good at timpani, symbols (hard as it is to believe), and snare.
Ludicolo- You can see it shaking maracas, right? Well, that's what it would do, along with any other shakeable percussion.
Machamp- With its four arms, it can do wondrous things. Handles timpani, snare, drum kit, bass drum...OK basically it handles any and all percussion.
Medicham- They needed another humanshape Pokemon to help Machamp out. Good with most percussion but refuses to play timpani for unknown reasons.

And that's my actual Pokemon band in a nutshell :>

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
Tuba- Snorlax
Baritone/Euphonium- Me ;D.(Yeah yeah..but im a new species of Pokemon~ Therefor I can play an instrument! Even though im the conductor >_>)
Trumpet- Who cares about a trumpet? Fiiiine...Pikachu!
Trombone- Pidgey! Wonder if they can get a deep sound though..

Who cares about any other section besides brass? I dont! XD. This would be an interesting orchestra wouldnt it? *wink*. I used to play the Baritone/Euphonium throughout middle school, so ill put my emphasis on it :P.

Back