• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Pokemon Crystal
Oblivion (PC - Mods ^_^)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Been on and off with all three. Hopefully White2 soon... with challenge mode! (I think I should beat Crystal first though)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Pokemon White Version 2 (ENG/NDS) - I recently got it, Im excited :D I dropped most games I was playing for this, but make time for my others. :)

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (ENG/3DS) - Been a while, I haven't even finished it. But I've been trying to. I'm not bored of it, I just have other games, and I already beat this in the Japanese verson.

Tales of Vesperia (JPN/PS3) - I still haven't beaten it either, other games came up but I want to finish this :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Currently playing:

Spellcaster (sms) I thought I'd play this game again because I got stuck at a certain part. Didn't know how to use the Gods' power in game, but I do now.

Tetris Attack (snes) Haven't played this since that tournament back in 2009. I seem to have improved a lot since then.

Pipe Dream (snes) Love any game that connects pipes and I seem to do amazingly well at these sorts of games.

Wiz N Liz (genesis) This one is a big classic and I'm the only one in my family to complete it. My Ma couldn't defeat the dragon at the end.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Borderlands 2, again! Just started it up for the second time, but this time around it's on Steam since unfortunately I don't have my PS3 with me. I'm somewhat no-lifing it in the free periods between lectures so hopefully I should be finished relatively soon :D

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Pokemon Black 2 (ofc, lol.), Infinite Space (5th playthrough), Mass Effect 3 (5th playthrough, playing as a new class this time.), Fallout New Vegas (Playing through mods mostly.)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Pokemon Black 2
Of course. What kind of Pokemon fan would I be if I weren't playing this now? Currently getting ready to head to Mistralton - my team right now is Dewott, Lucario, Leavanny, Magmar, Magneton, and Trapinch.

Kingdom Hearts
Doing a replay of this before I play the English patched KH2 FM+. Haven't played in a few days - I was in Atlantica last time I stopped. Hate that place.

Borderlands 2
Playing this with Andy and David, but haven't touched it since they got Resident Evil 6 and started playing that.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Pokemon White 2 obviously and a little bit of Pokemon Platinum (I haven't complete it yet!)

DisesioN

Age of Empires 2

My computer is old, too old for new games :D

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Got Pokemon White 2 (well, my brother technically did) but I'm not bothering when I'm playing better games. *whistles*

-Persona 3 FES
-Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Donkey Kong Country 2

Mostly Persona 3, want to finish it as quickly as possible.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Okami and Skyward Sword have been pushed to the background a bit as I've been playing Pokémon Conquest a lot. This game is strangly addicting.... very addicting.

Oh, that and Pokémon Black. Trying to get through Victory Road for the epic ending of the first part of the Story Line of Unova.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I am not. I didn't know it came out! I feel stupid. I HAVE BEEN SHAMED. D:

I am playing MW3 and Borderlands (1). I want to replay Borderlands because I want to finish that before I move on to two. I am also playing MW3 because I am Level 79. :D

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Im mostly into PC games i play:
Dota2
Counter strike source
Zombie Panic!
Guild Wars 2
I was playing WoW Tera and Diablo III but it became to many time consuming games at once haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back