• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Type Combinations Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Just post what new type combinations there should be. I want a type like Fire/Electric cause it would be like an amazing type.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Just post what new type combinations there should be. I want a type like Fire/Electric cause it would be like an amazing type.

That'll be the ultimate offensive Pokemon O_o
Though a single earthquake would extinguish it quickly :D

Mine is
Grass/Ghost
Dragon/Grass
More love for grass please

and alos
Ghost/Fighting
Ghost/Psychic (this one wied)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Rotom Heat forme?

ice/fire
grass/steel
ground/flying
ghost/water
electricity/pyscic

Ferrothorn, Gliscor and Jellicent?

I'd like to see water/fire and fighting/flying as those types would mean water and flting have then be paired with everything.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
They aren't new type combinations but based on the moves used in the trailer, it can probably be speculated that the starters will be Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting and if they are, they'd finally be entirely balanced.

blue

gucci
Years
I'd like to see a Dark/Electric type Pokemon, granted that should have gone to Luxray but they still could make it work.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'd like to see a Dark/Electric type Pokemon, granted that should have gone to Luxray but they still could make it work.

Ya I can see that working. Maybe it'd be in lower tiers maaaybe??

Hmm..hopefully there will be a fire/water type which would probably be a legendary.

Sounds like... a really interesting legendary, I'd much rather if it wasn't a legendary and was just a normal Pokemon in NU.

Ghost/Steel with Levitate.

Because it's absolutely necessary.

YES PLEASE.

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
Years
I would love too see a dragon/fire type...

What happened to Reshiram?
images

Years
How about these?

Electric/Dark

Grass/Ghost (A Jack-O'-Lantern Pokemon would kick ass)

Ghost/Steel

Ground/Fighting?

I'd really like to see these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back