• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
-reads everything- mm hmm.......mmmmmmmmmm hmmm.....ok i think I've got the picture! Ehm. I'll just go ahead and start over then from my first post which I'll edit. I'll improve my righting to deeper inhabit the RP's storyline not just Hoenn's. And! Yep. I'll just pick off entering Mauville from Fortree or something like that? I'll pay more attention to this thread. So tell me what yah want me to do!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Romeo: Start from Lavaridge since you're a Caerulus Tribe Pokemon d:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Hey, can the pressing buddy SR, DI has to get his throat removed from the infection. xD

Well that really sucks... I was more or less pressing him to get them to move when he can post next instead of a we will move in 1 minute or them moving 10 feet. Not for him to post right this second... I realize people have much more pressing issues in life than some silly RP.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well I was guessing the whole removal part was a joke but you reminded me that he was under the weather. I mean they could have replaced it with some metal tube! (I know that is not possible and I think I have been playing too many sci fi games.)

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I was joking. Can you imagine somebody without a throat?
Actually, there is such a thing as removing a human's trachea for medicinal purposes. It's called a Tracheotomy, and usually happens as a result of throat cancer. It removes the voice box and the vocal cords, resulting in people having to get new ones.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Actually, there is such a thing as removing a human's trachea for medicinal purposes. It's called a Tracheotomy, and usually happens as a result of throat cancer. It removes the voice box and the vocal cords, resulting in people having to get new ones.

Good to know. Also good thing DI doesn't need his vocal cords to continue this RP. :P

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
GUYS! GUYS! MY VOCAL CHORDS ARE FINE :(

I STILL NEED MY LOUD VOICE TO GET IT HEARD AROUND HERE

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey DI and co. I'm just saying that I haven't posted again since... well, I don't really have a reason to :P I wouldn't be able to fill up that much space, so I'll just wait 'till DI gathers up people for the trip and Alicia'll come along then.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Guys, OK. I REALLY need someone for Sigil to interact with, he can't go to the Pokemon's city when his cover's blown every three steps, so he needs somebody to take him there.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, I posted my speech, don't blame me if it wasn't that good, I don't write a lot of speeches, so yea...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
At least someone thought it was good lol, I just kinda winged it anyways

Back