• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would meet...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you had the opportunity to meet up with PC members in real life, who would you choose and why??

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hmm, let's see.
Tally-chan, [supporter]Slenderman[/supporter], Bloodex, Vanilla Twilight, [supporter]synerjee[/supporter], the DCC chatters and the Showndown regulars.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm.
Roc (Rococo) would be one of them. I would enjoy following him and watching him freak out/confuse strangers. ;D I also think we would get along well, once that awkwardness of meeting is gone.

Dipu (Bloodex) seems like he'd be fun to be around. He also is funny and outgoing, so it would be interesting to meet him.

Nathan (JNathan) would also be fun to meet. I'm curious as to how different he is offline, considering how serious he looks.

I might be forgetting people. I:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I just want to meet those who have been my closest friends on PC, those who frequent Showdown and who I have laughs with everyday. All the people from PC I've chatted with on Skype and so forth. Also woohooftw or the RandomTrainerwhoCould, would be someone who I would want to meet. I'd like to see his face when we see a wasp as we're strolling through a park or something, haha. Also he's a pretty amazing guy to be around. n__n

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would love to meet Hikari10, so we can talk a lot about Oshawott and Black2/White2 in general. There are 3-4 others whos username I forgot.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
In no particular order, I want to meet: Patchisou Yutohru, [supporter]Hiidoran[/supporter], [supporter]NecrumWarrior[/supporter], Antemortem, [supporter]Luke[/supporter], [supporter]vaporeon7[/supporter], Razor Leaf, Abnegation, [supporter]Harlequin[/supporter], Kagami-chan, Aerilyn, [supporter]Klippy[/supporter], [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter], Livewire, [supporter]EternallyAnna[/supporter], Mac, TwilightBlade, [supporter]Penatrait[/supporter], 11wildy, Went, and tbh I'd probably be happy to meet anyone I've had a good conversation with. n___n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
These are the people I would meet because they're the people I consider to be friends here:

RHwor05.png

Except I already met Mr Cat Dog.

Years
I have quite a few I would like to meet irl, particularly those who are Australian.

The ones I notably want to meet include: [supporter]MidnightShine[/supporter], Narnia, ExtremeGamer, Shadowraze, [supporter]Lady Gunner[/supporter], Forever, Razor Leaf, [supporter]TheFattestSnorlax[/supporter], Cirno, [supporter]Yuki's Sword[/supporter], [supporter]droomph[/supporter], Curious., Hiroshi Sotomura, Sydian, Patchisou Yutohru, [supporter]Counterfeit[/supporter], [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter], Cid, Jellicent♀, [supporter]AlexTheRose[/supporter], Derozio, [supporter]PersianTrainer[/supporter], [supporter]Twilight Sky[/supporter], Bloodex, kuzronk, Shining Raichu, [supporter]GolurkIsDaBomb[/supporter], Twihiki_Amias, diab_low, [supporter]synerjee[/supporter], [supporter]Avishka[/supporter], Olli97, AlexOzzyCake, Wolflare, Alexial357, TwilightBlade, Mac, [supporter]vaporeon7[/supporter], Hybrid Trainer, [supporter]Retro Bug[/supporter], Livewire, Abnegation, [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter], [supporter]Laugh[/supporter], Wind Heart, ★Hoenn★, Antemortem, [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter], glitchguy, Aurora., Tackle, Student D1, [supporter]Harlequin[/supporter], XanderO, Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu, AzaleaLightning, Vanilla Twilight and Classic Sonic.

Most are people I talk to regularly or see on the Showdown server.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'd like to meet with [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter], SNOR(es)LAX, Gym Leader Rozu, [supporter]MidnightShine[/supporter], Tackle, Isamu Akai, Kirito 27, Cid, Cirno, [supporter]synerjee[/supporter], sammi-san, [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter], Luc-R-io, [supporter]Yuki's Sword[/supporter], kuzronk, [supporter]Twikiki_Amias[/supporter], [supporter]Pachy[/supporter], ExtremeGamer, [supporter]molamaxi[/supporter], AlexOzzyCake, D Dog master of war, [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter], glitchguy, [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter], [supporter]Lady Gunner[/supporter], Student D1, [supporter]Avishka[/supporter], and Narnia. And the list will grow on and on.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Theres only a few I would have an interest in meeting. I would want to meet Aerilyn, Morkula, Shining Raichu, and Patchisou Yutohru! I enjoy talking to them.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Not including people I met already in no particular order: Pokejungle, Simon, Patchisou Yutorhu, Bobandbill, Amachi, Drummershuff, Ryoutarou, Jellicent(female), Hybrid Trainer, Razor Leaf, Miss Doronjo, Abnegation, Livewire, Curious, Pachy, Scarf, Pave Low, CarefulWetPaint, Team Fail, Toujours oh gosh.. I hit 20 already and there are too many people here I want to meet haha.. but there are more than these but I'll just leave it at that for now :3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'd meet who is a member here :3

In no particular order, I'd like to meet with vaibhavAtomic, [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter], [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter], Tackle, [supporter]Lady Gunner[/supporter], Galoria, SNOR(es)LAX, Broken_Arrow, [supporter]MidnightShine[/supporter], Cid, [supporter]synerjee[/supporter], Ralaia, Foxrally, [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter], kuzronk, AlexOzzyCake, [supporter]Laugh[/supporter], [supporter]GolurkIsDaBomb[/supporter], .::Shivam::., piy543, Rococo, Rodriguezjames55, ShadowExcadrill, [supporter]Wind Heart[/supporter], Olli97 And the list will grow on and on.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I can officially add to my list ~RNC~, so we could show off our Pokemon collection to each other, and have nice long conversations on more PokeRelated items.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I'm not putting like three hours of effort into bolding and italicising and colour-coding names goodbye

In no particular order:
  • Hikari10
  • Jolene
  • Luke
  • Erik Destler
  • Sydian
  • Shining Raichu
  • Cassino
  • outfox
  • Razor Leaf
  • Toujours
  • Patchisou Yutohru

They're all good people that I like/respect!!!! I want to meet them and gossip and stuff!!! Yeah!!!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I would love to meet..

Hikari10, Avishka, Wind Heart, SNOR(es)LAX, Cid, Rococo, Cirno, MidnightShine, AlexOzzyCake, PEDRO12, Narnia, GolurkIsDaBomb, Blade_of_darkness, glitchguy, LilJz1234, Olli97, Forever, AWsquared, CourageHound, Tackle, Lady Gunner, Team Fail

..and so many more! Anyone, really!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'd love to meet: (In no particular order)

• Hiroshi Sotomura
  • AlexOzzyCake
  • CarefulWetPaint
  • bobandbill
  • miakalina
  • Cid
  • Narnia
  • Lady Gunner
  • Olli97
  • Morkula
  • Kura
  • TwilighBlade
  • Sector Revenge
  • ~Kawaii~
  • Harlequin
  • Shining Raichu
  • Hayley
  • Mac
And a bunch more!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Abnegation, Aerilyn, Aero., AlexOzzyCake, bobandbill, CarefulWetPaint, Curious., Derozio, Jake♫, Livewire, Luke, Mac, Olli97, Patchisou Yutohru, Razor Leaf, Sector Revenge, twistedpuppy, Went, Zet and any one who: a) is a Trade Corner regular b) is female or c) brings me pizza. ^.^ I'll talk more and be less shy if you just feed me

Sirfetch’d

So many people I would love to meet: (in no particular order) GolurkIsDaBomb, Twilight Sky, Jake♫, Wolflare, AlexOzzyCake, Clacla, lalapizzame, Glitchguy, tigerBLADE, Narnia, Foreverdash, .Aero, RandomTrainerWhoCould, Forever, Kaori, Dipu, Jellicent♀, Lapras*, Pave Low, WeightyWillBill, and many more.

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
Years
In no particular order:

Hybrid Trainer, Sydian, Shining Raichu, Mac, Curious., [supporter]Synergee, Slenderman, Kura, AlexOzzyCake[/supporter], Mr Cat Dog, bobandbill.

And probably most anyone who I've had a good chat with, though I'm not known by many. :3

In no particular order:

Hybrid Trainer, Sydian, Shining Raichu, Mac, Curious., [supporter]Synergee, Slenderman, Kura, AlexOzzyCake[/supporter], Mr Cat Dog, bobandbill.

And probably most anyone who I've had a good chat with, though I'm not known by many. :3

Last edited:
Back