• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best emulator?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
New Bleeding Edge variant of the Citra emulator is fantastic

Citra doesn't emulate NDS Games and I'm pretty sure that it never will.

ON:
Which one is the best emulator to play with with 4th Gen games?

Im looking for something with some kind of speed up toggle (at last 200%), some way to trade pokes from one game to the other and something stable enougth (once a day crash at most).

I will appreciate some help in here. Also, Im kind of new to this forum so if I broke any rules with this thread sorry in advanced.
As a lot of people already said, DraStic is the best NDS emulator as of right now.
NO$GBA is unstable, buggy and its audio quality sucks a lot.
Desmume runs perfectly if you do have a minimally decent CPU.
MelonDS and Medusa are still unpolished but I'm sure that they're gonna get a lot better during the next year.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Dec 13, 2017
I'm using MyBoy, and it works great. It's a very powerful emulator that comes in both paid and free version. The free version will give you a test try of different games before buying it all. This emulator runs almost all the Android games. It is easy to use, and you should transfer games from any gadget to your phone or tablet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
Which one is the best emulator to play with with 4th Gen games?

Im looking for something with some kind of speed up toggle (at last 200%), some way to trade pokes from one game to the other and something stable enougth (once a day crash at most).

I will appreciate some help in here. Also, Im kind of new to this forum so if I broke any rules with this thread sorry in advanced.

I would also recommend Drastic, if you have an Android device. It runs perfectly on my phone

Owen W.

I played Pokemon Black, and my loke of Pokemon beg
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 5, 2019
I would recommend MyBoy! and MyOldBoy! for anderoid.

Back