• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Sprites, eh? Well, they're quite nice. Still, a good sig (as I see it) needs more stuff. Attractive stuff.

6//10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
The image is nicely rendered, but I spot a little bit of white on her right arm and his left hand. Overall, well-organized and pleasing to the eye. 8/10

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
I like the pink and blue dancing things. It's totally off with rest of the siggy, but that's not a bad thing. Also like the Lucario in the middle. Lots of emphasis on Lucario. And it seems to be uses an attack. Love it. Also, for some reason I can't really see the OWs on the sides, but it's probably just me. 8/10

What do the characters that redirect to youtube mean?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
At first I was all like "eh pretty generic pogeymanz theme" but the pretty flashes changed my mind XD

10/10
(i'm a sucker for lightning)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
I like your picture of the Gen 5 protagonists. And you have the little roll-over text (how do you do that anyways) which is awesome. Lol, BW Boy got tackled in the face by Porkabu (is that its name?) I give it a 10\10. Can't really think of any suggestions.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
It's clever. I suppose.

And yeah it's neat and such what not.

Colour the links though.

7/10

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
I liked the poem, i guess. It sounded smart, but I didn't quite get it. Plus it had that rollover text which is really cool. Maybe add a bit more to it? IDK.

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back