• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Whats the least amount of pokemon you used in the Elite Four?

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
1 - a Stoutland, about level 70, in White, in a solo challenge.
Probably the most boring game of Pokemon I've ever played, honestly.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Just 1 time and 1 Pokemon in Pokemon White, I took my darn Kyurem and gave the E4 a go, hehe..... just to know what I should expect when I face the E4 the next round with my original team.

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
I beat it with a Typhlosion, a Nidoqueen, and a Lugia in Soulsilver.
I can't remember the level, though. Somewhere in the fifty's.
It was miserable though, I had to use a lot of items.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Because of a challenge I beat the Elite 4 the first time with 2 pokemon Beartic and Scrafty on Black 2. They actually did very well against everybody and they covered eachother's weaknesses except for fighting. Marshal was almost impossible. they were both level 80

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Come to think of it, I actually used to do the exact same thing lol. I remember his moveset too, it was Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Earthquake, and Cut lol.

I had Thunder Punch, Flame Wheel, Earthquake and Flamethrower but either way Thunder Punch is the important move here. The G/S/C Elite Four wasn't particularly difficult.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
What is it? And what game?Least i used was 1 in Fire red. Level 100 charizard. You can bet a had craptons of fun then. *Cough* Lorileii *Cough*

I used a hacked Arceus from Gen IV on. It knocked them all out. If it was real life, they would be dead.

Level: 100
Ability: Wonderguard
Attacks: (trainer's secret :D)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So I just finished my Mono Color Green challenge, and since of the lack of green Pokemon available in FireRed, I had to use only a Venusaur and a Scyther to beat all 5 trainers.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I solo'd the E4 in Diamond with a Honchkrow once, and I solo'd the E4 in Sapphire with a Blaziken. They weren't solo challenges though, it was after beating the E4 once and I had them both at a high level.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Yellow a level 100 Hypno that swept the whole E4 but it wasn't my game. It was my friends xD

Once my Machoke hit level 60 somethin in Crystal I kept using it solo so it could evolve (didn't know I had to trade back then, but that was when I was little. When we didn't have INTERNET! Well we did but not good for info). Got it to like level 97 lol

Silver a level 100 Typhlosion, once again solo lol

There's more but those are the only ones I can remember as of now.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I like to have a team of 6 when I battle the Elite Four. It doesn't feel right at all to use less than that but in my first playthrough of HeartGold I used 5 pokemon because I was too lazy to train another pokemon.

27thColt

The Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2023
I used 6 pokemon to beat all of the Elite 4 in Pearl.Platinum,SoulSilver,White,& Black 2.XD

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I always tend to go in any Elite 4 with 6 team members. Even if I am doing it for the 2nd time. I just feel weird going in with anything lower, even if they are level 100.

LHT

I do pokemon sprites sometimes
Years
Blastoise lvl 91 and Charizard lvl 87 on Black&White.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I did the Elite Four the first time I played Platinum with three Pokemon I think and still managed to win pretty easily except for Cynthia's Garchomp, it was a nightmare :B. I was new to Pokemon at the time and my battling skills weren't exactly good, so I'm surprised I even got past Aaron :x. The Pokemon I used were Empoleon, Luxray and Rapidash and I'm sure they were insanely overlevelled. :B

Back