• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
im trying t download the ups patch and every time i try to apply it to fire red i get and error that says: Failed! Input Checksum is invalid.
How do i fix it?

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
I don't want to search, so i'll ask

there's two locations i'm having trouble getting to:

1) south rijon. i think i have to catch 60 pokemon, but idk wat else

2) virturia. i read about it on the rijonadventure site, but it doesn't say how to get there!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 26, 2010
Is there a list of what pokemon are available in each area and their levels?

I don't think so, but I could help if you need the location of a certain Poke.

I've restarted the game so I can save correctly, and last time I got fairly far so I know a good amount of the locations.

Or you could open the rom with AdvanceMap and have everything there for you. :D

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
where is flaron, and how do you get lugia? and ho-oh, i'm on a legendary quest lol
umm... i have located lugia... he's in that one cave that leads to moraga town, it's on the floor that u need flash on and you need, flash, surf, waterfall, and rock smash to get it, it's kind of in the middle all the way to the left side. you know ur going the right way if you have to smash two rocks to get to a surf spot. after that, the path is really clear and needs no explaination.

as for ho-oh, i haven't found him

and i'll tell you where flaron is if you tell me wat the heck a flaron is...

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
I have a few questions for rijon adventures:
1. Do the trade evo. pokemon need to be traded to evolve? If not, what level/item is needed to evolve them?

2.where is the coin case?

These next questions are about rijon adventures also, although they aren't about how to get stuff or getting somewhere:

3. Will all pokemon be obtainable?

4.Will naljo be in the next beta, or will you wait until koolboyman gets far enough in prism?

5. Are you going to use the 25 ?? pokemon?

6. Will there be a second "round" of the e4?

7.will there be roaming pokemon?

8. will the fully evolved 2nd and 3rd gen starters be able to learn the elemental hyperbeams?

9. will the new types be in? (I mean the new ones kbm made for prism and brown 2.0)

10. Are you even reading this, or did you stop after I stopped asking about in-game questions?

Remember,
questions 3-10 don't have to be answered, I know you want to keep some surprises...

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2009
where can i find the amulet for the HM04 (STRENGTH)???????PLEASE ANSWER

brandizzle

My head done asploded
Years
alright, ive been stuck for a day now. how do i find nina in rijon tunnel? i keep going through the entrances in hayward, north of castro valley, and in eagulou, but i cant seem to find her. i also cant get the event for the haunted forest to start, even though i have all the hms.

robbingdog

I wanna be the guy
Years
WHERE IS THE POKEFLUTE IN BROWN. SERIOUSLY, WHERE.

edit: actually nevermind I found it. ...and subsequently beat the game. but wait, is there an S.S. ticket? I never actually found one.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I have a question:
Where is a sun stone in RijonAdventures?

I'm thinking of evolving my Gloom into Belossom(sp?) but I don't know where on is...:\
Thanks in advance! :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
Im playing rijon adventures, but i'm stuck. Who is this Nina and how do you get into the rocket warehouse and the haunted forest? And, about the Reed building, I've seen someone say that you need to have waterfall to get into the game shack. I have waterfall, but it says that the person is at lunch... Finally, would it matter if I beat Sheral before the ghost gym leader?

Last edited:

MunchingOrange

The Orange Empire Strikes Back
Years
hey guys, im doing a video walkthrough of Rijon Adventures and Im kinda stuck

ive beat 7 gyms and did the Castro Forest event and can go into the Cycling Road to Johto

my question:

Am I supposed to continue through the Cycling Road or is there a way to fight the 8th Gym and the Elite Four?

please answer, anyone

MunchingOrange

The Orange Empire Strikes Back
Years
can anyone please tell me where the last gym is in rijonAdventures?

ive beaten all 7 of the other ones and i dont know where to go next

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
where do you go after beat the electric gym, there is a gate blocking the route east of it

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
help

okay i have seven badges and i already talked to the elite four chick in the cave and got waterfall. soo im stumped what do i do next?

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
can anyone please tell me where the last gym is in rijonAdventures?

ive beaten all 7 of the other ones and i dont know where to go next

It's in the cave blocked by the blue aura (in Eagulou city)

And kinglj33, go to the Reed Game Shack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back