• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years

I think it's just implied since everybody does love the Oshawott Hikari Signatures, including me.
OshawottSantaAccessory.png

Years

Basically it's my Oshawott sigs that get the most popular, but most of my male-looking ones seem to get noticed due to my talent of confusing newbies.

Most of my female-looking ones don't end up as popular though unless if it's an anime character or something.

Last edited:
Years

Most of my sigs look simple, but some were hard to make, like the one I had with Oshawott in rageface. That water background on the left was hard to insert, but it turned out to be really funny in the end and one newbie who joined for ROM hacks claimed it "made him fall off his chair".

The quote on it is actually the famous line from the 1976 film Network.

pikakitten

Years

I love that one and yes I recall from your About Me
"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"
- Howard Beale, "Network" (1976)
Yeah, pretty funny, made me crack up a few times too.

Years

Yeah, it's one of my fave signatures but it was a pain to make, especially the water on the left. I also did a version without the water but it didn't look as good.

At least it goes with my Oshawott-liness though, and that's a good thing.

Years

Yeah, and I recall a member named Bramvdh who joined for ROM hacks mistaking me for a man due to one of my signatures.

He eventually got corrected by Diab_Low that I was female. In fact I screencapped that conversation in my PC Screenies album which you'll easily find on my profile.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Fall 2012 Preliminary First Volume Sales
38,954 *1 Sword Art Online [DVD+BD]
14,458 *1 Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! [DVD+BD]: 2012/12/19
13,550 *1 Girls und Panzer [DVD+BD]: 2012/12/21
10,214 *1 To LOVE-Ru Darkness [DVD+BD]: 2012/12/21
10,197 *1 Gintama' Enchousen [DVD]: 2012/12/19
*6,620 *2 K [DVD+BD]: 2012/11/07

53o5B.gif

Years

Yeah I've seen that before on your album, it was hilarious! When they're new is when they fall for it, otherwise we all know you're a female.

Even funnier, I had my actual gender set to female but he assumed my gender based on my signature. Talk about confusion!

And I remember that Diab_Low helped me overcome my fear towards Wikileaks. How did I get cured? He used a hilarious Assange sig.

pikakitten

Years
Yeah, darkpokeball once assumed I was female, based on my personality I think, even though I was displayed as male xD

Haha, so that's why you had your Assange sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back