• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Fine. Kinda gloomy that I didn't make my 1000th post here. yes I like to complain about my own decisions

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Nathan {:

I'm doing pretty well. Wasting my time, at the moment. What about you?

Edit:
Elendil, if it makes you feel any better, I was going to give the supportership to you, but by the time it came to mind, the money had already been sent in.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm doing well i just spent a tiring day at school but i have no homeworks yet. Thanks God!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Hey, Nathan {:

I'm doing pretty well. Wasting my time, at the moment. What about you?

Edit:
Elendil, if it makes you feel any better, I was going to give the supportership to you, but by the time it came to mind, the money had already been sent in.
Nah its cool, you were likely gonna do that cause of the way I was acting the other day and not cause you didn't want it. I'll earn my green username the hard way. And anyway, you look much better in green.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Actually, I wanted to send it to you because you did claim that post quite a while ago- and, in reality, you wanted it more than I did. x;

Hmm.
I want to post a link to a Tumblr page on my PC blog, but there are (fake) gorey pictures there. If I put a warning up, do you guys think the moderators will care? T:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You guys are all so generous sending supporterships around and whatnot!

Slenderman said:
I want to post a link to a Tumblr page on my PC blog, but there are (fake) gorey pictures there. If I put a warning up, do you guys think the moderators will care? T:

I don't think people'll care too much if the warning's in there, as long as it's not like... reallllllly over-the-top like shock images and whatnot. I think you know the type I mean, haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
No one can claim a post, just boast about it like a madman until they fail. :p

Also surfing the net is a dangerous thing. I just looked into the abyss, and I'm slowly falling. My god what is wrong with some fans....

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha yeah. x;
Thanks, I'll post it, then.

@Elendil
Haha, okay. X)

I'm just going to go ahead and throw this picture at you guys. It's from the tumblr page that my blog entry will mention.
So tempted to buy one to scare children with. :}
Okay, required warning. Fake blood/gore so ignore this if it'll bother you.
The other ones are more real looking, though.
Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its actually kind of cute, the eyes are full of meaning, like dear god why did this happen to me.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
First Google and now facebook!! thank you so much dear computer,you're testing my patient and tell ya what,i love you <3 I WON'T GET MAD!!!! ^^

meanwhile...Hi everybody..*waves*

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Speaking of Facebook, I seriously can't wait til I get accepted for the news feed. I seriously want to try that bad boy out.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
my bro is six years old younger than me...strange how i used to be like

Spoiler:

and now we are like

Spoiler:

we really look like the second pic now!!!!

i want my baby bro baaack T-T

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Isn't it from Clannad? Man I hate that show... :(

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
yeah it is..and same here i hate it and i hate Air too both from the same company!!!

it does have yuri moments which i hate the most along with yaoi and hentai xP

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Surprised I met someone else that hates it honestly. Most people love it. I was all geared up for the "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" posts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back