• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Flareon, use Flamethrower!
Burn that weird metal floating magnetic orb thing!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Hi, koff~

Me again. You know, Koffing. Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to use smog. It's probably going to hurt. A lot. Like, coughing up blood and flaming urine pain, hurt. Well, what would you expect? My using clear smog and poison gas is bound to be super effective!

*Sylveon lies dead at in Koffing's feet shadow from breathing in toxic fumes*

Just letting you know that Sylveon might not survive this one, okay? Get your poison heals ready because this is some serious business. This is like, sarin gas type business! Okay, now I'm ready to defeat Sylveon. . . oh. Oops, koff~

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ok I'm assuming you chose to use Koffing there so...

Koffing counter that Koffing with a Psywave!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Flareon, use Stored Power against that Koffing!

Flareon's Egg Move
Stored Power | Psychic | The user attacks the target with stored power. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back