• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Can this game still be played on visual boy advance even in the condition its in now if so what else do i need and if not then what would i have to get? And by the way great job on what you guys have done!

Toldja on YouTube... the answer is no. Not a hack, it's a game :P

MeOW.png

Well first off that's an RSE Overworld, we're only taking FRLG sprites... and it's not the Orange Islands. New Island is closer to Cinnabar.

Wow. I am most definitely going to submit an OW sprite. I haven't made one in so long. x.x It probably won't be very good.

Well.. your character was also RSE styled... Need it to be FRLG. And I already have all the KyleDove pokemon :P

lol you guys are good at this. im gonna try and see if i can make a good one.

Done! His name is Vern. He likes electric types.
And to you, not only the same as before (RSE, We need FRLG) but you saved as a JPG. We can only take PNGs.

And here's a new video update, showing the Pikachu Following...

and Old Shore Wharf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcaqkl_c2ig

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Well first off that's an RSE Overworld, we're only taking FRLG sprites... and it's not the Orange Islands. New Island is closer to Cinnabar.

Oh, uh sorry, didn't know. And the only reason I thought New Island was near the Orange Islands was because I thought the film was set in the Orange Islands season, but it's been a looooooooong time so it was a simple mistake.

Shaika-the-Shaymin

Young Shaymin as a Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Um I'm new here, but I can't paste here, so here's the details:
My Trainers basically a Squirtle cosplayer with a blueish-greenish bow on the stem. She has dark blue shoes and a talking Charmander who ALWAYS stays on her shoulder like Pikachu, and wears a red scarf and has a BIG scratch on her tail. She got in a fight with a Tyranitar...
1. (Trainer(Wave)) Ooh... this is scary...
2. (Charmander(Charka)) Whoa! What's that?!
3. (Wave) Let's check the Pokedex...
4. (Charka) WHAT THE?! That's a new Pokemon! Wow!
5. (Charka) Ow...
Base is LeafGreen Girl Player.
She's custom. ^^

Danno

Years
what would that look like? im using a icon maker on byond.

Better off making it yourself.

Use the example given, it's FRLG.

@Shaika: Not really accepting trainers like that right now, going mainly on just cameos.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
this looks awsome
bravo this is some really good work!
the graphics are better thendiamond and pearl and maybe platinum
i want it!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
hello
this awsome pal are you going to include deleted scences i think they are the ones with amber (the clones) and mewtwo as a baby and the baby charmander and squirtle and bulbasaur. i just put in youtube "Birth of Mewtwo Loss Scenes" and i found this really good video with the deleted scense
regards sread123

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Sorry Meowth i posted that before u told me on you tube. I wish i could enter the sprite contest but idk what to do cause i have no experience with this stuff. :(

Danno

Years
hello
this awsome pal are you going to include deleted scences i think they are the ones with amber (the clones) and mewtwo as a baby and the baby charmander and squirtle and bulbasaur. i just put in youtube "Birth of Mewtwo Loss Scenes" and i found this really good video with the deleted scense
regards sread123

Lol. You'll see. I'll just say I'm completely aware of Ambertwo, and why would I mention her in the beginning intro without doing something else? :)

Sorry Meowth i posted that before u told me on you tube. I wish i could enter the sprite contest but idk what to do cause i have no experience with this stuff. :(

It's all good :P

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I think the dialogue of the people should be longer...
And the counter in the Mart is cut off.
Also some grammatical mistakes, good luck!

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Yea i noticed that in the begining when the scientist says "Radio Giovanni's helecopter" On helecopter it should be changed to be spelled like this: helicopter. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
Years
Cool game! I will get it after it out :P(the complete one) *shot*
wonder if anyone use pokespe as base plot
yay I will in the movie! *shot*

btw(just ask) : why pikachu not out?

Danno

Years
I think the dialogue of the people should be longer...
And the counter in the Mart is cut off.
Also some grammatical mistakes, good luck!

List them.

I'm using the actual movie's script, so meh.... :/

@CodyBroadway: That was taken care of weeks ago. Simple slip of the wrist.

@Achamo~Torchic:
He is in the newer version, but it's sorta lame, so I dont think I'm keeping it.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Oh... Okay then.
I support this, but I not much of a spriter, if there would be a contest in which you wouldn't have to sprite maybe I would participate...
GL!

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
hey long time lurker/first or second time poster here, just wondering if there'd be any chace of me making a late submission?
EDIT: oh it appears my accounts only been around since may... been on this site as early as last yr tho.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Hey Meowth, you know how when you first start the game and it shows the picture of Ash before you name him? Well that picture is now my background on my laptop! I really like that snapshot!

jadored

Jay the Peanut Butter Queen.
Years
This game looks so epic.
I can not wait till it comes out, that was one of the few pokemon movies I've seen.

So sad I missed the sprite contest =[
Oh well.

Good luck and keep going!
I'll be waiting for the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back