• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your least favorite type of pokemon?

GrayJM9

Playing White 2
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2013
You have to choose. I don't wanna hear (OMG I love them all <3 <3). Mine is Fire because the newest Fire pokemon are all boringly designed.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Dark. I never saw the point or the appeal. Then again, I haven't played since RSE so I don't know if they've finally made something of it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I don't like fire. I've always thought that Charizard (although a great design) was lackluster in power and I thought the overall type itself was weaker. I'm a competitive battler so a lot of my prejudice comes from that and I hardly ever find myself using a fire type pokemon I fully enjoy. Plus it's kind of the main enemy for grass types which is my favorite. Don't get me wrong because I like all the types, but the thread said you have to pick one and for me that's fire.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Poison. They don't offer good coverage, though it does offer decent neutral coverage outside of Steels. So far, Nidoking and Scolipede are my exceptions, as they have good movepools.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I'd hafta agree with Rock types. I never us'em. I hat'em. None of them are good or interesting or charming whatsoever. And I hate Geodudes, too, though Roggenrola is worse because it has the Endure abilty - it's a pain in the butt.

Years
Rock types. I just can't stand them well. If I use them, their attacks seem to miss almost all the time... :( If I go for a rock type I always go for a rock type which has more attacks of its secondary type than rock type attacks.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Mine is Poison Types.

They will probably have a poison move that can poison your Pokemon. Same goes for Electric Types they have Static and those Discharges can be nasty for paralyzing too.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Poison types, cuz these backstabbing venomous jerks have only ONE ADVANTAGE as compared to TWO WEAKNESSES. And the advantage is Grass, which has four other weaknesses thus no need of Poison IMO.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
Forms. Ok I know this doesn't count but lots of variations of the same thing is just annoying. I like individual legendary Pokemon but as a complete group I think they have become and overused cash cow for Pokemon to market new games.

Remember how exciting and rare Mew and MewTwo is but now there are so many legendaries that they aren't so legendary and exciting anymore.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Steel types, don't like many of the Pokemon that are steel types, I have used them never enjoy them. similar with the majority of bug types.

Years
hmmm Im going to have to say rock, poison, and normal.
Rock because I never use them and I honestly probably never will. They dont interest me whatsoever.
Poison because they are just annoying and they look like rubbish. Besides like 2 or 3 poison pokemon I never use them.
Normal because they are just not interesting. Besides Eevee.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
Probably Bug. There are only two Bug types I like (Scyther and Heracross) while there are at least three of any other type I like. Plus in the Gen I play the most (3rd) they are really terrible.

Other notable types I hate are Poison because I'm too cheap to actually buy Antidotes and I always get poisoned right after I visit a Pokemon Center and Rock because they are a bit boring.

Back