• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
[Outside Battle; Wallace v Ace]

A loud bell rang signaling it was time to move from class to class, "Oh well...I don't know what was that but....Leafy come on out!" His third Pokemon was a Lombre! Wallace smiled he had just the Pokemon for that. "Lets see, who are you gonna use.." Ace said.

"Lome! It's time for action," Wallace said as he was tossing the spherical, capturing device. The small bird who's body was guarded with a giant egg fluttered to the island. Lome looked at Wallace angry as he had returned her to her Pokeball for no good reason at all. She looked at her opponent who was giving her Trainer a serious look and she was glaring Leafy down in return. "I'll start, Aerial Ace!" The move was said to always hit it's target but Wallace didn't know if it was a fact or not. Lome sped towards Leafy so fast that she looked like a blur. Wallace wanted to see Ace's strategy and what type of battler he was. Hopefully Lome wouldn't be too harm in this fight, this guy was obviously tough.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Skye waved back at her with a slight smile before turning back to Bri. "I d-dunno. Ih-it's o-only been a d-day but I t-think it's fun." Ellie looked at the Snivy with a confused look, not understanding what her problem was.

Rama laughed and turned back to himself. "Think I'm laughing at you, little girl. Are you going to do something about it?" Skye sighed, recognizing Rama's taunting nature rearing its head. He was probably restless, hungry for battle.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"Yeah, I guess that's true. You've been looking over at those two. Are they friends of yours?" Bri said. He smiled. This was the first person he had met that hadn't been mean, or just plain weird. He was happy that Skye was in the same dorm as him. He felt sure that now that he had a friend, he would make more.

"Do about it? I'm not going to do anything. You're not worth wasting my time on," Snivy said. She got up and began to walk away, but a growl from her stomach made her stop. She knew that Bri hadn't been kidding when he had said that there would be nothing else till dinner, and she couldn't wait that long. She went back to her food, trying to force the digusting stuff down.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
Ace heard that trainer commanded his Pokemon to use Aerial Ace. "Hmm...lets see what you can do!" Ace said. "Leafy just stand now, when she will get close, use your Water Gun, if she will try to dodge it will be impossible for her to hit us and she will hit the ground, and if she won't dodge, she will take direct Water Gun.." Ace said it very quietly, so only Leafy could hear him. "Heh.." Ace smirked.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Dr.Jonas Applewood
Mythology Teacher

Jonas sat in his desk, reading over the rather bland Student Introduction Forms. Jonas heard the bell ring. Where did the time go, Jonas wondered. " You have been dismissed," Jonas alerted the Students. Jonas walked out of the classroom. Jonas' classroom was conveniently close to his house by the ocean. Jonas headed down into the city. He spotted the Johto Joe's and stepped into the Coffee Shop. Jonas got in the line and waited. He saw some students from his class in there, but he wanted his coffee. The person ahead stepped aside, " After you,Sir," the student acknowledged. Jonas walked ahead. " Hello, how may I help you," the Barista asked Jonas. " Large Caramel Latter, with extra caramel," Jonas replied., as he handed the Barista his store card. The Barista scanned the card and handed Jonas the card and his coffee. Jonas thanked the Barista and walked outside of the shop.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
"A-Alice is my friend," Skye replied, brushing crumbs off his red jacket. "I d-dunno w-who shuh-she's t-talking to th-though."

Rama snickered and sighed."Not worth it huh?"

"More like she's afraid of you Rama," Ellie chirped, looking amused as she casually rolled an apple around. "She thinks she's too good for that food, for the likes of us right? Just as well, she'd lose if she fought any of us. We don't play nice."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Oh! Sorry I never did introduce them. The Poliwag over there is called Len." Mark said pointing to him. He was munching on as much food as he could and looked over to the group. "Poli! Poliwag!" ["Hiya! I'm Len!"] The cheerful Poliwag said as it continued to munch on the snacks. As he ate, Len wiggled his little feet around in excitement. The food was so good! Suitable for a Pokemon for sure!

"And that's Snype. My first pokemon. We've been together for quite a long time. He loves getting himself into trouble so watch your back around him." Mark joked. Snype gave off a mischievous laugh. The Bulbasaur, named Bean, offered one of his vines for a handshake. Raising an eyebrow, he held out his hand and shook it.

"Well, those two seem to be getting along just fine. Haha." Mark said looking at the two Pokemon commence their handshake.

Commodore abosrbed whatever nutriants were in the poke snacks and floated over to Jem, giving him a humorous blank stare. "PORYGON. PORY." ["You are trained well I see. I'm interested in how your trainer had access to so much TMs.] Commodore asked it.

Len had eaten his fair share of food and hopped over to the Absol of the group. As he opened his mouth to chat, Len accidentally squirted her with a little bit of water. "Poli! Poliwag!" ["Oh! Sorry about that! Hi! Whats your name? Never seen a Pokemon like you before! You from the same region Snype came from?"] Len said excitedly.

Nideous

Years
"Alice is your friend? Well, why don't we go might her friend? I'm sure you're curious. Even just a little. Besides, What's the worst that could happen?" Bri said, oblivious as to what was going on on the ground.

"Scared? You think I'm scared? Well, not that I care what you think, but I'm not scared. I just have better things to do than battle you," Snivy said coldly. But her temper was starting to be drawn out. Not that she would let it show. Rama was starting to rub her the wrong way. And as for Ellie, well, Snivy hated being ganged up on. But no, if she showed anything other than what she showing now, then they would win. She was NOT going to let that happen.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Skye shrugged. "I-If you w-want to." He turned slightly to watch the Pokemon. Ellie huffed and walked over to him, plopping into his arms.

"She's mean," Ellie told him and Skye blinked owlishly at the Snivy. "Rama just wants a battle. You don't grow if you don't fight all kinds." Skye patted her head.

"Y-You're just b-bullying her," he said softly.

Ellie shook her head. "We are not! She's looking down on us! Those kind of people are the worst! They're all bark and no bite!"

Rama gave Snivy one more glance then snickered. "Forget it. You're too afraid to have new experiences; I am not gonna worry my fur over it. Move over Ellie: I want your apple." The Eevee tossed it to him and the Pokemon caught it, cheerfully munching and ignoring the others.

"I'm not," Ellie huffed. "I'll knock her down a peg or two for you Rama, since you're obviously too lazy."

Rama waved a paw. "Whatever."

Nideous

Years
"All right, cool!" Bri said as the Eevee hopped into her trainers arms. Snivy ate a little more than half of her food, then walked over to the wall and sat down. She was ready to rest for a while. After hearing the exchange between Skye and Ellie and Rama, Bri turned toward Snivy.

"Hey, Snivy. I thought I said to be nice. Anyway, I'm going over there for a minute. Do you want to come? Or stay here?" Bri asked her. She waved him off.
"I'll stay here, thanks," Snivy said.
"Ok, see you later!" Bri said. He finished his meal, and without waiting for Skye, stood up and began walking over to where that girl he called Alice and her other friend was. He walked to their table and said, "Hi! My name is Bri! What's your names?"

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Ellie glanced at Skye, who nodded and sent her off to the table. He was going to put the plates away first. She looked up at the ceiling and yelled. "Oi Volca! Get down here and give Skye your tray."

"I'm not finished," the larvae called back.

"Too bad! We are!" Volca sighed and swung himself down to the table. Skye took his plate silently.

Nideous

Years
Snivy watched her trainer walk over to the other two humans they had talked about. She also watched Ellie's and Rama's trainer cleaning up after Brian. She sighed. Brian had a one track mind.
"Hey, Ellie! Tell your trainer thanks for picking up Brian's plate. Oh, and any time you want to 'knock me down a peg' go ahead and try!" Snivy said, eyeing the Eevee lazily. Then she leaned her head back and looked at the ceiling. She jumped, noticing the Bug Type pokemon up there. She calmed down and looked around, hoping nobody noticed that as the bug descended to the table.

Bri was oblivious to what was going on behind him. He was completely focused on the two in front of him.
"So, what clases do you have this semester? I've got Eggs 101."

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
((Hi!! Am I too late to join in? I'm completely new to this site and this is the exact kind of roleplay I was looking for! I have a character bio ready to post asap! Thanks!))

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked over to see somebody else walking over. It was a small boy from the Entei dorm. How fitting. At least one person from each dorm was sitting at the table together now. He noticed there was a snivy back at the table he was previously sitting at and just assumed that was his. Snype let go of Beans vine and looked at the new comer with the same large smile.

"Comon Snype. Your gonna creep somebody out if you keep looking at people like that." Mark said. Snype decided to stick around and hang out with Bean. He seemed like a pretty cool pokemon to get to know.

"Sorry about that. I'm Mark. Those are my pokemon, Snype, Len, and Commodore." Mark told bri as he pointed toward each of his Pokemon in the order he said their names.

"I was in Battle Tactician earlier and got creamed by Alice over here. Commodore is only level 10 though so he could use a little more training I suppose." Mark said gesturing to Commodore. Commodore nodded in agreement and continued chattering with Jem.

"My next class is..." Mark pulled out his schedule and checked what was next. "...Trainer fitness. Hoo boy. Afterwards I got a class about double battles." Mark put his schedule back into his pocket and leaned back on his chair. Seems like alot of kids were relaxing here to get a bite. Not just trainers, their pokemon as well.

"Is that your Snivy over there?" Mark asked. "You should bring it on over! Snype loves meeting new pokemon." The Sableye smiled and nodded as he put his arm around Bean's bulb, A small sign of friendship.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
[Hi! So I posted just above, mainly to see if I was too late to join, but then I figured I may aswell post my bio just in case I'm not too late, so i don't hold the roleplay up :)]

Name: Selene Evans

Nickname: Sel; Evans

Age (10-15): 14

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei Dorm

Appearance: Striking would be the best way to describe Selene's appearance. Long, straight jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes and tanned skin. In terms of her clothing, she's more practical than stylish, wearing a plain white tank top, khaki shorts, bright pink Converses and a pink backpack. Oh, and the Lapras pendant and Sapphire ring that her father gave her, she never takes these off.

Personality: When you first meet her, Selene can seem quite shy. She's reserved and prefers to take a back seat in any group, observing and listening until she feels comfortable enough to come out of her shell. Once you know her, however, you'd think she'd undergone a complete personality transformation - bubbly, laid-back and sociable, the word most often used to describe Selene is 'fun.'

But beware - do not cross her. She's laid back...to an extent. Make her really angry or hurt anyone she cares about and you will know about it. She is very loyal and trustworthy to those she loves, but she can also be quite stubborn at times, and will argue out even the most trivial of points if she feels it matters and she thinks she is right.

History: Born in Hawaii to a Hawaiian/Russian mother and a Filipino father, Selene was named after the Roman Goddess of the Moon - her mother is an expert on Ancient History and loves Roman Mythology. Both parents have pokemon in their lives, and always encouraged Selene to treat pokemon as friends, with love and kindness as she would give to her family. Her father's Lapras was Selene's best friend as a child - Selene grew up in a remote area of Hawaii and didn't have many friends her own age locally. Tragically, Lapras was murdered by an armed gang in a robbery on their house, and Selene wears her Lapras pendant day and night in memory of her friend.

When she turned 14, Selene heard whispers of a new Pokemon trainer Academy that was opening. Her parents had been discussing getting her a pokemon of her own, and to Selene this seemed the perfect opportunity for her. So, headstrong and forthright as ever, Selene marched over the Veranda, into the lounge where her parents were talking and insisted that she be sent to the Academy. After an initial 'no!' and a lot of pleading and bargaining and crying and shouting later, her father sighed. "Okay Selene...you may go. On one condition," he held out a pokeball and smiled, "you look after your new pokemon." Selena released her pokemon with tears in her eyes, and as she looked at her Riolu, she felt her heart expand with joy.

With her bags packed and Riolu at her side, Selene is ready to venture out to the Academy, to learn all there is to know about the world of Pokemon.

Pokémon:
Species: Riolu
Nickname(Optional): Ri
Personality: Mischievous
Lvl(Max 15): 12
Moveset: Force Palm, Strength, Quick Attack, Endure, Counter, Foresight.

Species: Swablu
Nickname: Blu
Personality: Calm
Lvl(Max 15): 11
Moveset: Peck, Growl, Sing, Fly, Ice Beam, Air Slash

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
((OOC: @SelenaStar: Welcome to PC and the Roleplay Corner! :3 I'd suggest posting your SU to the OOC thread in the Roleplay Lounge, just to make sure the GM sees it.))

"Your Pokémon are very well behaved," Alice commented after Mark introduced his Pokémon. Commodore floated over to Jem. "PORYGON. PORY." Jem looked over at it. "Actually, I only know one TM move. I inherited my other moves from my parents," he replied. Savannah was suddenly interrupted from eating by a small Poliwag, who squirted water at her face. She merely twitched and looked at him. "It's fine, my name is Savannah. If that Sableye is who you're talking about, yes, I am. I came from the Hoenn region. What's your name?" Savannah said.

Alice grabbed one of the toasts before being approached by a small kid from the Entei dorm.

"Hi! My name is Bri! What's your names?" he asked. This boy looked so much like a girl, Alice almost couldn't tell. She stayed quiet and bit into her toast, knowing Mark would probably be the first to introduce himself. Bri was from the Entei Dorm, huh? Alice was tempted to battle him. She smirked at him as if trying to challenge him to battle. Mark introduced himself and his Pokémon.

"I was in Battle Tactician earlier and got creamed by Alice over here. Commodore is only level 10 though so he could use a little more training I suppose." Hm, seems he introduced me already. I'll keep my mouth shut. "Is that your Snivy over there?" Mark asked. "You should bring it on over! Snype loves meeting new Pokémon." Snype had his arm around Bean's bulb with a smile. And to Alice's surprise, Bean also seemed very content. "Bulbaaasaur!" he said to back up Mark's statement about Snype meeting other Pokémon.

Alice looked at her toast. It was starting to get soggy. She took another bite and looked toward where Bri's Snivy was. It seemed to be angry, or just feeling antisocial. Alice wanted to know just how well it did in battle. Jem wouldn't make it easy for this Snivy, however.

Megaman765

Years
"Your Pokémon are very well behaved," Alive commented. After the small comment Snype gave off a sinister laugh. He knew very well he could be a mischievous little pokemon when he wanted to all for the sake of having fun.

"Heheh. Well I wouldn't be one to leave them by theirselves. Snype here gets himself into alot of trouble and I'm usually the blame for it. If you see a Sableye wandering the academy by itself, It's probably mine." Mark said looking over to Snype. Snype laughed again. "Sable...Sable!" ["Kehehe. Relax! I won't do a thiiinnnggg."] He said with a hint of sarcasm, not that Mark could understand it.

"PORY...GON. PORYGON..." ["Interesting. Being artificial, It would be impossible for me to learn such moves so early I suppose... Natural birth... I envy you."] Commodore replied to Jem.

Len hopped up and down excitedly. "Poli! Poli!" [Oh! I'm Len! Hi Savannah!"] Len said cheerfully. ["I'm kind of a newbie to fighting myself... But I have this cool move! It's called mind reader or something! I'm not very good with it but I guess the name pretty much explains what it can do!"] Len sat down next to Savanah and wiggled his feet in excitement.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Volca saw the Snivy's jump and seemed to snort. "Never seen a bug type before? And by the way, you just challenged Ellie right? Big mistake. You are going to get slaughtered. She's the weakest of us and she can knock me out when she gets riled up enough."

"No lies there,"
Rama yawned. "All she needs to know now is when and where." Skye came back and scooped up Volca, looking happy to see him. The Pokemon crawled onto his head. Rama leapt down to trot next to him as Ellie bounced away from Snivy with her nose and tail in the air. She flashed a smug grin to the other.

"Just give me a challenge," she told the Pokemon. "I'll take you on now even."

Nideous

Years
Bri was very pleased. Even after his first class was a bummer, the day was starting to be alright after all. He looked back at Snivy.

"I don't know if you really want her over here. She's in a bad mode today, and meeting new pokemon scares her. But I'll , unh, I'll see if she wants to come say hello," Bri said fumbling on his words a little when Alice smiled at him.

"Just so you know, I have seen bug types before! But I wasn't expecting one to be on the ceiling grinning at me! Bugs eat grass you know!" Snivy said, more than a little annoyed. Then she turned to Ellie.
"And you. Is all you think about battling? Hah, and you act like I'm the one with a problem. Well, if you really want to fight, then try me! I know I can take you!" Snivy said angrily. The moment the words were out of her mouth, she knew she would regret them.

"Hey, Snivy! I've got some new friends that want to say hi!" Bri called to her. She seemed to calm down and began walking over to Brian. He smiled at her, then turned back to the conversation at hand.

"Well, all I've got basic knowledge at 3:00, but after that, I'm free! I hope this Surge guy is nice," Bri said with a goofy smile on his face.

Back