• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
How so, machomuu? Robin's still pretty hot, you know. :p

As a matter of fact, I find her Post-TS look more appealing.

derozio

Years
bea9178622252d990e60194388f051f3.png

Middle panel. She's unparalleled in terms of beauty. You can't deny it.

Edit:
And how does that make it out of date? But yeah, had to do that. The image is...inappropriate, tbh. 'tis a censor.

derozio

Years

I can't edit it to 2013. So I'm sticking to 2010. 2010 >>>> 2013 anyway. o3o;
okay okay I can be really slow at times!!!

derozio

Years
I don't think you were slow, your mind was just in focused on...other assets.
so much win in this post, haha.

I'm cool with Usopp, Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Robin and Brook's Post TS designs. Franky looks weird. And nami, sadly, looks worse in skimpy clothing. Oh well, at least she's gonna cover up in the next arc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Also not so big on Luffy's newer powers. I know the Haki stuff will be plot relevant I just can't bring myself to like it. Especially that Red Hawk thing. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yoko's space stripper personal mech was GOAT.

Anyone here read the last Nuru2 chapter? It's been coming for a long time, odd to actually see it happen though.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
Haki's always been there. Its been there since Skypiea days. So it was bound to get more importance sooner or later. I, for one, like it. At least everyone's on a level play-field now. No more logias-are-invincible bull. Red Hawk was okay as a tribute to Ace. I love Elephant Gattling and Grizzly Magnum.

What is nuru?

derozio

Years
Well, for Luffy to stand among the greatest pirates by the time the series comes to an end...he'll have to get over-the-top moves like those. Powers will have a massive scale by the time we reach end of the series. Though it will never reach DBZ levels, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back