• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Okay, I found some errors in the Chip Battle game. I'm not sure these are intentional or not, so...

1) If the results of the game are: (All sets are tied) It will say that the player lost even though it is supposed to add up to be a tie game.

2) If the results of the game are: (NPC 2 wins, Player 1 win) It will say that it was a tie game even though it is supposed to add up to the player losing.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, I found some errors in the Chip Battle game. I'm not sure these are intentional or not, so...

1) If the results of the game are: (All sets are tied) It will say that the player lost even though it is supposed to add up to be a tie game.

2) If the results of the game are: (NPC 2 wins, Player 1 win) It will say that it was a tie game even though it is supposed to add up to the player losing.
That is not right. The Results are correctly shown no matter which position you get. I am sure of it

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023

OP said it is a bug and he was just too lazy to fix it as you wont lose money even if you lose.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
My first post =P

Well, first, what a great hack. Excelent history, events, quests.

I'm on the hevah part, and it's empty. I already beat the E.M in Lustersand Town, spoke with the Shaman in Rinah Town, and beat the E.M in the Guardia Town. Anything that i may have missed? Yes, i already did the Girattina event, since the pyramid thing says that the next thing that i should do is the hevah part...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My first post =P

Well, first, what a great hack. Excelent history, events, quests.

I'm on the hevah part, and it's empty. I already beat the E.M in Lustersand Town, spoke with the Shaman in Rinah Town, and beat the E.M in the Guardia Town. Anything that i may have missed? Yes, i already did the Girattina event, since the pyramid thing says that the next thing that i should do is the hevah part...

Try and talk to the shaman in Rintah Town.

I can't :(
I'm playing the game on vizzed.

Um...
I can't help you with that then. =/

That rabbit fakemon is... ugly :D no offence

d1956.gif

Can I have something like a pokedex for this game or base stats of those fakemon, I really like them

You can check them out with YAPE. :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Had done it before, and did it again (she says something like Giratina is a big treat, not in these words, in a small dialogue)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Had done it before, and did it again (she says something like Giratina is a big treat, not in these words, in a small dialogue)

Weird...
Hm, after the Giratina event in Shadow Valley, and after you exited the cave, did you fly away, or walked back to Rintah Town? If you flew away the instant you exited the cave, then try going inside again.
You may have missed the event where Rival Claire will tell you something.

If you have already done that, then send me your saved file via PM so I can check on it further.
Note: I need you to send me your .sav file, not your .sgm file.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2020
i have a question about ruby destiny: life of gaurdians, can you transfer pokemon from this game to games like pokemon black and white? reply asap

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I am having a problem, a really big one.
In the event at the Dragon Castle, I practically use all my revive against Giratina and now I really stuck with Zah, that freaking thing tear down my team with 1HKO move and without revive, and 6pokemon between level 40~50, all I can do is make it HP bar red and it just recover.
Can anyone please help me a bit on how can I take down this thing ? :(
Nevermind, go back to get Lapras and spend all the money on Revive

Last edited:
Years
In the event at the Dragon Castle, I practically use all my revive against Giratina and now I really stuck with Zah, that freaking thing tear down my team with 1HKO move and without revive, and 6pokemon between level 40~50, all I can do is make it HP bar red and it just recover.
You can get those Rare Candies from the house to level up your team to match against Zah...:)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Just use Perish Song to obliterate it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Just use Perish Song to obliterate it.
Have to lose, lost half of the money and get Lapras for that. It make me think that the OP give us Lapras for that sole purpose.
Now I m stuck in the post game

You can get those Rare Candies from the house to level up your team to match against Zah...:)
I don't like doing the same thing twice :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back