• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should i buy Pokemon Black 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 17, 2014
Mainly going to use to transport pokemon to pokebank (plat-> Black2=Y) and also to get pokemon from Unova
Is it worth it for $27? Asking because i am on the fence about it.

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
Mainly going to use to transport pokemon to pokebank (plat-> Black2=Y) and also to get pokemon from Unova
Is it worth it for $27? Asking because i am on the fence about it.

The GTS is amazing in Pokemon X and Y so in reality, you don't need to buy a gen. 5 game(or any others for that matter :P). Unless of course, you don't own a gen 5 game then I definitely would buy it for the new Pokemon experience that you've never had before.

Years
While Black 2/White 2 rely a bit on storylines from the previous games, I wouldn't say you need to play those before trying the second ones. If you're using it primarily as a transfer device though, it might just be cheaper to get the originals.

With that said though, Pokemon General isn't the place to be asking questions solely about the video games. If you're looking for more information on any of the fifth gen games (including more opinions), try posting in our Fifth Generation Gaming forum.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back